Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is the most beautiful place near where you live?

Brobot

i live in a coastal city,so naturaly the beach is the most beautiful place in it(its not a beach you can swim,but there is a long thin line of parks all along and its great)

• Brohoof 1

I actually like it everywhere here. In my city, I'm surrounded by the alps, so there are mountains where ever I look.

But I especially like one place little further away from the city, which is on a plateau. You got sun all day long and still see the mountains around you, but they're not too close. And between you and the mountains are some fields. Everything there just creates a wonderful atmosphere, the landscape as well as the architecture.

• Brohoof 1

Probably the Superstition Mountains. They are actually really pretty to look at. That's all I can really think of since the Grand Canyon is quite far from where we live.

• Brohoof 2

The tall cliffs off the coast of the Pacific Ocean would astound anyone with it's sheer beauty. 

Tall snow blanketed peaks of the Sierra is an wonderful sight to behold with winding pine forests. 

Not much natural beauty, but there's a tall building nearby with a great nighttime view from the roof. I like to go there to relax and look out at the city lights. 

I would say the Grand Cayon is the best place for breathtaking or Morman lake,  which is a 20 min drive away! 

To the east, Western Arkansas has beautiful mountains. To the west, Western Oklahoma is interesting with the mesas, salt plains, etc. To the North, Kansas is just beautiful because the green up there just seems greener. Where I live? It's just there, except during the autumn and winter. Even still, I'm sure Western Arkansas's mountains look much more beautiful during the autumn and winter than where I live.

Actually, I live in a very beautiful place. it's so close to civilization but yet you feel like you're out in the bush because all you can see is hills and forest. Sometimes I go outside and look into the distance and just gawk at how beautiful some of the land is. Unfortunately, when I'm at home I don't really go outside much so it always feels like an opportunity lost.

There's a path next to the river where I live, it's nice to watch the water go by.  Though you have to watch out for the geese that someone owns, they tend to swim to the other side of the river where the path is.

I live in an urban city surrounded by desert, two things most people don't associate with beauty, but I say take another look. I've personally never hiked Camelback Mountain, but from what I've seen, its a great mixture of both.

Related image 

As for places I have seen I'd go with Northern Arizona... most people think of Arizona as a hot as hell desert, but up north we have forests, mountains, tress, grass... and even snow, all which is very foreign to me. Flagstaff, Payson, and Bear Canyon Lake are some of my strongest recommendations.