Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My speculation about how Season 8 will end

RaphLuna

They might not get the same element forms but different ones for different attributes that still connects with the 6 pillars

Edited by Singe

@RaphLuna interesting theory. 

I took the liberty of updating the topic since it really isn't a spoiler. Closer to speculation really. 

15 hours ago, Singe said:

They might not get the same element forms but different ones for different attributes that still connects with the 6 pillars

A three generational thing does make sense. Especially since that are six new artifacts. 

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

@RaphLuna interesting theory. 

I took the liberty of updating the topic since it really isn't a spoiler. Closer to speculation really. 

A three generational thing does make sense. Especially since that are six new artifacts. 

Cool. however i love the twist in this. plus the Headmaster will really take a fit over it..

he is against the mixed creatures attending the school, how do you think he will feel when they obtain the power of the six. the most magical elements in all the lands..

he would either team up with the enemies to try and get the powers away from the new six.

or he would just get many of his own kind who feel the same way as he does.  to strip the powers from the new six...

OH snap now that would be a Real Twist..

19 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

plus the Headmaster will really take a fit over it..

Who? Do you mean Headmare Twilight, or Chancellor Neighsay?