general Your most hated places for using the bathroom.

Dashy 4 Ever

Your most Hates places for using the bathroom.  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Your most hated places for using the bathroom.

• At home
    • Friends house
    • Gas Station
    • Mall
    • Any store
    • Porta Potty
    • Church
    • Other: State what

Porta-potties are by far my least favorite for general use but for the legendary number that is 2? If it is not my home, ALL OF THEM. I cannot stand doing 'that' in any restroom that is not my own, especially if it is any public place that is not lockable. I feel so uncomfortable doing that and I feel like I have no privacy, which is something I really need if I am going to do that.

• Brohoof 1

I despise porta potties and most gas station restrooms around my area. I especially hate it when public restrooms don't have paper towels. No way I'm touching that nasty door handle!:eww:

Now, the restrooms at my work are usually clean since it's a professional business environment.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like using the bathroom anywhere aside from home, in all honesty.  I sometimes will be comfortable using a specific restroom in some public places (like school or a hotel room), but that's it. I don't really use the others willingly because I'm not accustomed to using them. It's better with private bathrooms, but it's still an issue there as well.

• Brohoof 1

I dislike porta-potties, but gas stations are even worse. I hate it when the toilets are just sitting there out in the open with no stall for privacy. I mean, we're civilized human beings, not cattle! We should be afforded basic dignity when we're doing our nasty business. Porta potties at least have an enclosure, even if they do smell bad and feel flimsy. I like to feel clean and safe when I use the public facilities, so i seldom use any that aren't up to decent standards, even if I'm ready to burst. 

I once got surprised by a raccoon in a restroom at a state park, and I'm lucky I didn't make a mess of myself just short of the receptacle. 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Califorum said:

When there is toilet paper, it's single plie and it's sandpaper.

You've reminded me - do you know what 'greaseproof paper' is? The paper in my primary school was like that. Rough and completely uselss...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Tropical Melody said:

You've reminded me - do you know what 'greaseproof paper' is? The paper in my primary school was like that. Rough and completely uselss...

Greaseproof paper? Never heard of that.

working retail, i know which stores care about their bathrooms, and which stores forget they have bathrooms. However, they at least have running water and sanitizer, unlike porta potties.  I do take a travel size bottle of sanitser if i ever have to use it, but at that point, i'd rather use a tree or shrub.

Public toilets in general but particularly the ones that are dirty and have the cheap stainless steel finish urinals that always smell heavily of urine. I also don't like publiic toilets that you have to pay to use.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Public bathrooms in general are just gross, but porta potties have gotta be the worst! 

Having to go in one of those just as some classic bigger guy with a white stained tee comes out and you just you know, about spill that delicious lunch you just had as you enter as the warm sweet sickly smell of rotten tuna and cat litter smell? Yeah no..... :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

Not counting anywhere that isn't a bathroom, I hate public bathrooms, and the bigger the more anxiety-inducing. Restrooms with just one toilet are one thing, but when there's a bunch of people all in the restroom at one time, it's another thing.