Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 hour ago, dragon4111 said:

@Unicorncob@DwhitetheGamer@Dynamo Pad

Draco looked at Jade as he started to walk towards the downed stallion. His eyes held one emotion, no pity nor acceptance. No the emotion in his eyes was disgust. "You are an idiot," Draco stated calmly as he could. "Getting into a pissing match with that guy? Wasted power and throwing away a gift? Disgusting prideful display," Draco stated as he sent a hard punch towards Copper's snout.

As he was trying to help Copper back to his hooves, Dynamo’s ears perked as he heard someone walking over towards them. He glanced behind him to see that it was Draco, who seemed to have a sort of look in his eyes. He moved out of the way as Draco threw a punch at the blue earth pony.

49 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper looked at Draco and deflected the punch away, looking enraged.  "You really think I was pissing away my power?  Has your dumbass ever stopped to even THINK as to why I did this?  It was because I wanted to gauge myself against one of Team Rokata's contestants.  I knew I couldn't take any of them on with my full strength at this moment in time, and if you think what I did there was disgusting prideful display, why don't you think about if I took all of them at once?!  I would've been dead within a few seconds, or even toyed with!  And that Power Bracer?  Maybe that was a sign of arrogance, but not pride."  He took Dynamo's hoof and raised himself up on his one fine hind-leg.  "I respect you, Draco, but freaking yikes, use what little brain you have and think."

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails

He looked at Jade and Shining for a moment before nodding.  "Yes, please take me to the medical area.  I hope to be back in this spot soon."

@Unicorncob @reader8363

After witnessing Copper deflecting the punch, Dynamo just decided to stand there, while trying to not get into the middle of their argument. Once Copper accepted his hoof, Dynamo helped his friend to his hooves to where he could still walk. “Hey, Copper? If what you said is true on that you couldn’t win, then why did you fight? Was it to give us a sort of hint as to what we are dealing with?” He asks, while trying to understand his friend’s motives. He wasn’t mad at what the choices Copper had made. He was surprised that he went to destroy his own power bracer, but he could understand his decision. He was just glad that they hadn’t lost anyone to Rokata’s team. He also waited to hear from Jade and Shining Armor on who would help take Copper to the medical area. Just in case it was he, who had to help Copper get some medical attention.

38 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

“Hey, Copper? If what you said is true on that you couldn’t win, then why did you fight? Was it to give us a sort of hint as to what we are dealing with?”

Copper looked at Dynamo for a moment, then replied with, "You should know me better than anyone.  Remember when I tested myself against our old Sensei before I became a merc?  That was essentially this fight.  I was testing the waters of what I was capable of doing against one of the opponents of the strongest team.  I can see that, in my current state, I wouldn't completely win, so I intentionally gave up, in order to train harder, and master my full potential."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper looked at Dynamo for a moment, then replied with, "You should know me better than anyone.  Remember when I tested myself against our old Sensei before I became a merc?  That was essentially this fight.  I was testing the waters of what I was capable of doing against one of the opponents of the strongest team.  I can see that, in my current state, I wouldn't completely win, so I intentionally gave up, in order to train harder, and master my full potential."

As he listened to Copper’s response we, Dynamo blinked and tilted his head slightly in confusion. He nodded at the mention of their old sensei from Fillydelphia. “I think I understand what you’re talking about. I know that there’s more to learn in a fight besides winning. There’s even a chance to improve, in order to succeed next time.” He responded with a nod. He wasn’t mad as he accepted his friend’s decision. Copper chose the right decision, instead of continuing the fight and risking everything. “At this point, I just hope we’ll be able to win the rest of these matches. Otherwise, there won’t be another chance to train and master our full potential.” He says, feeling slightly more nervous as their team had catching up to do.

(edited)
11 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

Oh no!

That was the last thing Copper thought of when he did the all-out assault.  Maybe it was because the pattern he had?  Whatever the case it wasn't time to think as his leg bone was cracked.  He screamed in pain, and he was slammed to the ground to add to it.  He had to think at his quickest now, or risk losing his life.  "SONIC-KAIO!" he roared, and then a scarlet aura engulfed him.  It wasn't the fiery aura, not even close, but it would serve some purpose.  He also remembered that the thumb bone, well the equivalent to it as far as claws and the like, was the weakest bone in the body, so he didn't have to use a lot of force to kick his broken hind-hoof out of Onyx's grasp, and when he did, he retreated to his original spot, basically floating with one hoof on the arena ground, panting heavily.  "Good move," he said to Onyx, his scarlet aura still intact.

Then he closed his eyes, and stopped the aura.  "You're an amazing fighter, Onyx." he stated as he opened his eyes.  "I'll definitely come back next year for our rematch, and I'll be stronger than before."  With that, he did the unthinkable and jumped off the arena circle, plopping his flank on the ground thanks to his hind-hoof being broken.  "Don't bother counting, Topaz.  I forfeit this match to Onyx."

Onyx stood in the center of the ring and stared at Copper when he exited the ring. He was feeling a mixture of bewilderment and confusion, but he kept an even expression on his face.

"Well that's... one way to win a bet." Rail said, for the first time, he sounded completely off guard and surprised.

The crowd started boing and screaming. Many of them had placed bets on this fight and felt cheated if it ended in a forfeit.

Topaz gave Copper an annoyed look and then tilted her chin up. "Sorry, Copper, but you don't really get to make the rules. We have a reputable tournament committee that gets paid to do that," she said.

"Not anymore." Rokata commented under his breath.

"As this is the tournament's final round, forfeits are no longer a criteria for failure, so I'll start the ten count!" Topaz announced. "One! Two! Three!"

Shining Armor rushed to Copper's side. "Copper, don't you know what happens if we lose this thing? I don't know if you're still fit to fight, but make sure you think this forfeit is wise."

"FOUR! FIVE! SIX!"

Onyx inched to the edge of the ring.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

"You've got to be kidding me..."

To hear that there were no forfeits was disgraceful to tournaments.  He growled in fury, then pushed Dynamo off of him, re-igniting his fiery aura.  "If that's what you want... THEN SO FUCKING BE IT!"

That scream would overpower the booing happening in the crowd, as Copper jumped right back onto the area.  This time... THIS TIME, there would be no mercy.  He roared out, powering himself up to the absolute maximum.

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

To hear that there were no forfeits was disgraceful to tournaments.  He growled in fury, then pushed Dynamo off of him, re-igniting his fiery aura.  "If that's what you want... THEN SO FUCKING BE IT!"

That scream would overpower the booing happening in the crowd, as Copper jumped right back onto the area.  This time... THIS TIME, there would be no mercy.  He roared out, powering himself up to the absolute maximum.

"Copper strikes is back in six counts!" Topaz announced before his aura flared up as strong as before despite his injuries. She stepped off the ring to afficiate from the sidelines just incase.

Now this is it. No more playing around. He's showing everything he has. All I have to do is knick him out of the ring and I'll prove who's won this fight. Copper today, Rokata soon after.

Onyx dragged a hoof across the ground and put his left knuckle on the cracked arena floor. This time he was going to initiate the attack. Copper was clearly more of a defensive fighter, and Onyx wouldn't get the challenge he wanted unless he started the assault. 

The minotaur charged, each step breaking a deep fissure into the ring. Their fight had done quite a bit of damage to it. As he grew nearer to Copper, his firey aura fueled by his berserker rage became larger, his momentum was literally fueling his magical energy. Spectral horns the same color of his firey aura appeared before him when he was near to colliding with Copper. "Try to match this! Battering Ram!"

He would be satisfied with just incapassitating Copper and proving he was the stronger of the two, but if Copper's defense wasn't keen, he could die.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

This was it.

It was all or nothing.  Copper knew exactly what he needed to do.  He spread his arms out, powered up a tiny bit more than max, and then roared a war cry.

"RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

When Onyx got close, an overwhelming barrage of sonic energy attacks erupted out of Copper, aiming directly at the Minotaur.  This barrage would have the ability to push anything back, even a berserker like Onyx, and harm them more than regular punches.  This was the all-in attack that he would have to do to win this match.

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Onyx stood in the center of the ring and stared at Copper when he exited the ring. He was feeling a mixture of bewilderment and confusion, but he kept an even expression on his face.

"Well that's... one way to win a bet." Rail said, for the first time, he sounded completely off guard and surprised.

The crowd started boing and screaming. Many of them had placed bets on this fight and felt cheated if it ended in a forfeit.

Topaz gave Copper an annoyed look and then tilted her chin up. "Sorry, Copper, but you don't really get to make the rules. We have a reputable tournament committee that gets paid to do that," she said.

"Not anymore." Rokata commented under his breath.

"As this is the tournament's final round, forfeits are no longer a criteria for failure, so I'll start the ten count!" Topaz announced. "One! Two! Three!"

Shining Armor rushed to Copper's side. "Copper, don't you know what happens if we lose this thing? I don't know if you're still fit to fight, but make sure you think this forfeit is wise."

"FOUR! FIVE! SIX!"

Onyx inched to the edge of the ring.

As he waited for the decision of who was to bring Copper to the medical area, Dynamo looked over to Topaz, who had announced that there wouldn't be any forfeits in the finals. Dynamo blinked in surprise as that was an odd rule to be given. He didn't even know there was an option to forfeit a match in the tournament. As Shining Armor rushed to Copper's side, the blue unicorn waited to see what his friend's choice would be.

3 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

To hear that there were no forfeits was disgraceful to tournaments.  He growled in fury, then pushed Dynamo off of him, re-igniting his fiery aura.  "If that's what you want... THEN SO BE IT!"

Upon hearing Copper's yell, Dynamo had to cover his ears as he was right next to his friend. He winced slightly as Copper had shoved him away. "Okay. Yeah, sure. Just get pushed away after helping someone up. That wasn't fun." Dynamo complained slightly as he was shoved to the ground. Thankfully, there wasn't any injuries, but he sighed as that was out of nowhere. He looked over to Copper, who jumped back into the ring and powered up with his fiery aura. 

12 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"Copper strikes is back in six counts!" Topaz announced before his aura flared up as strong as before despite his injuries. She stepped off the ring to afficiate from the sidelines just incase.

Now this is it. No more playing around. He's showing everything he has. All I have to do is knick him out of the ring and I'll prove who's won this fight. Copper today, Rokata soon after.

Onyx dragged a hoof across the ground and put his left knuckle on the cracked arena floor. This time he was going to initiate the attack. Copper was clearly more of a defensive fighter, and Onyx wouldn't get the challenge he wanted unless he started the assault. 

The minotaur charged, each step breaking a deep fissure into the ring. Their fight had done quite a bit of damage to it. As he grew nearer to Copper, his firey aura fueled by his berserker rage became larger, his momentum was literally fueling his magical energy. Spectral horns the same color of his firey aura appeared before him when he was near to colliding with Copper. "Try to match this! Battering Ram!"

He would be satisfied with just incapassitating Copper and proving he was the stronger of the two, but if Copper's defense wasn't keen, he could die.

@Arid_Blitz @Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111

Once the match had begun anew, Dynamo walked back over to the group, who was still in the barrier. "I just hope Copper knows what he's doing. With a broken leg, I don't think he'll be able to dodge that easily anymore. I know he did a bit of damage to Onyx with those earlier strikes, but it's going to take a lot more than that to bring the colossal behemoth down for the count." He pointed out as Onyx began began to charge at the blue earth pony. All the while, the minotaurs spectral horns igniting in the same fiery aura due to his berserker rage.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

11 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

This was it.

It was all or nothing.  Copper knew exactly what he needed to do.  He spread his arms out, powered up a tiny bit more than max, and then roared a war cry.

"RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

When Onyx got close, an overwhelming barrage of sonic energy attacks erupted out of Copper, aiming directly at the Minotaur.  This barrage would have the ability to push anything back, even a berserker like Onyx, and harm them more than regular punches.  This was the all-in attack that he would have to do to win this match.

It was taking all of Jade's willpower not to bury her face in her hoof from this big display.

She turned to Dynamo. "Has your friend always been this... dramatic?"

@Dynamo Pad

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

It was taking all of Jade's willpower not to bury her face in her hoof from this big display.

She turned to Dynamo. "Has your friend always been this... dramatic?"

@Dynamo Pad

Dynamo turned to Jade as he heard the question being addressed to him. "Honestly?" He sighed, shaking his head with a shrug. "I would say that he's not like that all the time. He always seemed more reserved, or something along those lines. What he was telling me after he tried to forfeit was the honest truth. He would always fight our old sensei back in Fillydelphia, but stopped whenever he knew he wasn't able to win. In those moments, he either went big, or went home. It honestly all depended on the opponent he was facing at the time, but he made sure to give it his all." He responded, remembering how Copper and Defiant's fight was all about. "Although, there were times where he would be energetic? I'm not exactly sure how to put it. The guy's got spirit and that sure hasn't changed." He smiled sheepishly, a bead of sweat trailing down his forehead. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
21 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

This was it.

"RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Onyx nearly stopped in his tracks from the force of copper's sonic attack, removing much of his momentum. He pushed his shoulder forward to take the brunt of the blow and tried to find the strength to push through. He probably wouldn't win this fight if Copper could deflect his strongest attack. He had to keep his momentum.

He told me I had the potential to become as strong as he was, that I may one day have my revenge. I've trained at the brink of breaking for so long, but every time I challenge him, he just reveals more of his grotesque power.

Ponies like Copper and Rokata will continue to improve, but I know I've reached my limit. If I lose now there won't be a point to any of this!

Copper's sonic wave attack was like a physical wall, and Onyx was breaking through it. The spectral horns of his battering ram broke through the threshold, and he continued his charge. It all happened in moments, but the struggle felt like hours for Onyx. 

Breaking through had put a toll on Onyx's body, and his muscles felt close to giving out, but he'd done it! He was past Coppers defenses, and his spectral battering ram attack was about to hit its target.

51 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

He told me I had the potential to become as strong as he was, that I may one day have my revenge. I've trained at the brink of breaking for so long, but every time I challenge him, he just reveals more of his grotesque power.

Ponies like Copper and Rokata will continue to improve, but I know I've reached my limit. If I lose now there won't be a point to any of this!

Copper's sonic wave attack was like a physical wall, and Onyx was breaking through it. The spectral horns of his battering ram broke through the threshold, and he continued his charge. It all happened in moments, but the struggle felt like hours for Onyx. 

Breaking through had put a toll on Onyx's body, and his muscles felt close to giving out, but he'd done it! He was past Coppers defenses, and his spectral battering ram attack was about to hit its target.

He knew this wall of defense was fading, he could see it clearly, yet he didn't give up.  He lowered his left fore-hoof and engulfed it in a fiery aura.  This one last attack was the make-or-break attempt.  Once his defenses were fully breached, he roared, "OWARI DA!" once again before aiming a colossal attack at the Minotaur's face.  It was now or never.

4 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

He knew this wall of defense was fading, he could see it clearly, yet he didn't give up.  He lowered his left fore-hoof and engulfed it in a fiery aura.  This one last attack was the make-or-break attempt.  Once his defenses were fully breached, he roared, "OWARI DA!" once again before aiming a colossal attack at the Minotaur's face.  It was now or never.

Onyx had already broken through Copper's defenses and he wasn't going to give up his final charge. Since Copper had chosen to counter attack, he'd given up his oppertunity to dodge. This would decide everything. 

It was impossible to see what happened at the moment of impact. Even Topaz had to shield her eyes from the resulting lightshow. Copper's energy attack collidded with Onyx's battering ram in a bright orange explosion that completely obliterated a corner of the ring.

@dragon4111 @reader8363 @Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

Thanks to Shining Armor's barrier, the resulting shockwave didn't harm any of the other members of the team, but the explosion was so close to their side of the ring that they couldn't see anything but the blinding light.

"I wasn't aware that either of them had that much energy left!" Said Quill.

@Arid_Blitz

"How do they fix the thtadium after all these fights?" Ray asked with a hoof on his chin.

"Yeah, that was quite something, and this time they were both in the center of the blast!" Tatterhoof said.

"I'd be surprised if either of them are still standing," Said Dai

"Have both the fighters been decentigrated?" Topaz asked as she crawled onto the ring. The area where Onyx and Copper collided was covered in a massive plume of smoke. "With all the smoke it's impossible for me to see or make out  much of anything at all! I don't even know why I'm talking right now."

Spoiler

The smoke cleared, and Onyx was still standing... barely. The minotaur was on one knee, his body bruised and lascerated. His left eye was swolen shut and his right horn was visibly cracked. More of the smoke cleared and it was clear that Copper wasn't on the ring any longer. There was lust a massive crater in the concrete where Copper was standing. A whole section of the ring was broken off.

"Onyx is still standing, fans!" Topaz said, she put a hoof over her eyes and squinted. "Only copper has been insinerated... Wait! I stand corrected!"

Copper was forced out of the ring by the resulting explosion. He slammed into a section of the divider wall between the ring and the audience, and was now in the grass.

"Copper is out of the ring again! Looks like we have another tencount on our hooves!" Topaz called out, "One! Two! THREE!"

Onyx put his hands on his knees and laughed, a bit of blood trickling from his lips. "Success! Finally Rokata's days are numbered. My Battle Rage can beat anyone!"

"FOUR! FIVE!"

Rokata smiled. Onyx had reached a potential he never would have realized on his own.

"SIX!"

@Literally Snails

Copper was EXTREMELY SLOW to get up from that counterattack.  He should've dodged when he could.  However... he wasn't going to throw this match.  He went onto the stage as quickly as he could, bloody, bruised on one eye, scraped all over... and angered.

"No... I will not die..." Copper growled.  He was getting real desperate.  "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

He could no longer bring out his fiery aura, and to top it off, he fell on his knees.  "I..."

36 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Onyx had already broken through Copper's defenses and he wasn't going to give up his final charge. Since Copper had chosen to counter attack, he'd given up his oppertunity to dodge. This would decide everything. 

It was impossible to see what happened at the moment of impact. Even Topaz had to shield her eyes from the resulting lightshow. Copper's energy attack collidded with Onyx's battering ram in a bright orange explosion that completely obliterated a corner of the ring.

@dragon4111 @reader8363 @Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad

Thanks to Shining Armor's barrier, the resulting shockwave didn't harm any of the other members of the team, but the explosion was so close to their side of the ring that they couldn't see anything but the blinding light.

"I wasn't aware that either of them had that much energy left!" Said Quill.

@Arid_Blitz

"How do they fix the thtadium after all these fights?" Ray asked with a hoof on his chin.

"Yeah, that was quite something, and this time they were both in the center of the blast!" Tatterhoof said.

"I'd be surprised if either of them are still standing," Said Dai

"Have both the fighters been decentigrated?" Topaz asked as she crawled onto the ring. The area where Onyx and Copper collided was covered in a massive plume of smoke. "With all the smoke it's impossible for me to see or make out  much of anything at all! I don't even know why I'm talking right now."

Reveal hidden contents

The smoke cleared, and Onyx was still standing... barely. The minotaur was on one knee, his body bruised and lascerated. His left eye was swolen shut and his right horn was visibly cracked. More of the smoke cleared and it was clear that Copper wasn't on the ring any longer. There was lust a massive crater in the concrete where Copper was standing. A whole section of the ring was broken off.

"Onyx is still standing, fans!" Topaz said, she put a hoof over her eyes and squinted. "Only copper has been insinerated... Wait! I stand corrected!"

Copper was forced out of the ring by the resulting explosion. He slammed into a section of the divider wall between the ring and the audience, and was now in the grass.

"Copper is out of the ring again! Looks like we have another tencount on our hooves!" Topaz called out, "One! Two! THREE!"

Onyx put his hands on his knees and laughed, a bit of blood trickling from his lips. "Success! Finally Rokata's days are numbered. My Battle Rage can beat anyone!"

"FOUR! FIVE!"

Rokata smiled. Onyx had reached a potential he never would have realized on his own.

"SIX!"

As the two attacks collided, Dynamo was shocked as both attacks had caused a massive explosion. Even though the barrier kept the rest of the team safe, it still didn't make a difference as the two attacks had caused a blinding light to emerge. Dynamo threw an arm over his eyes to block out the light as the ring was covered in a bright light and smoke. "COPPER!!" He called out as he wasn't able to see the results. As the smoke cleared, the light had finally faded as the ring came back into view. He looked around to see if there was any sign of life left in the ring. He was able to see Onyx, who had taken a knee and suffered some serious damage. Although, the same couldn't be said for Copper, who wasn't even in the ring. The blue unicorn gasped as he looked around frantically, while hoping that his friend wasn't vaporized from the clash.

His ears perked as Topaz had mentioned that Copper was out of the ring. He looked over to where she was pointing, while noticing that Copper was scraped up and a bruised eye. He sighed as he was grateful to see that his friend was still with them, but he looked terrible. He heard Topaz had begun to start the ten count, but he didn't really pay much attention to it. All that mattered to Dynamo was the well being of his friend.

17 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

Copper was EXTREMELY SLOW to get up from that counterattack.  He should've dodged when he could.  However... he wasn't going to throw this match.  He went onto the stage as quickly as he could, bloody, bruised on one eye, scraped all over... and angered.

"No... I will not die..." Copper growled.  He was getting real desperate.  "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

He could no longer bring out his fiery aura, and to top it off, he fell on his knees.  "I..."

@Arid_Blitz @Unicorncob @dragon4111 @reader8363

Dynamo's jaw dropped slightly as he saw Copper was making his way back into the ring. He made it back onto the stage, but he took his time making his way back. "He's moving so slow. He might have tried to dodge, but he wasn't able to. It must've been because of his hind leg that was broken from Onyx's earlier attack." He muttered, but it was enough for the rest of the team to hear. As he saw Copper had sunk to his knees, Dynamo's shoulders sulked as he heard the desperation in Copper's voice. This was a chance. To tell Copper to just quit and to avoid giving up everything in the tournament. He could save his friend from anymore pain and suffering at the hands of Rokata's team. He extended a hoof out to Copper as if he was trying to help get his friend out of the ring. 

However, no words had been said. It wasn't that Dynamo wasn't able to, but more along the lines of that he couldn't. What could he even say to talk Copper out of conceding the match. He knew that the others agreed that forfeiting would be better than throwing everything away to win a fight. Seeing the look upon Copper's face was something Dynamo wouldn't allow to happen. "Come on, Copper! Get back on your hooves!" He shouted out to the blue earth pony. Dynamo didn't know why he was saying the things he said, but all he knew was that he was scared. He didn't want to lose a friend, but he didn't want to abandon both a teammate and a friend. "Are you really just going to sit there and fell sorry for yourself? Just stand up and fight!"

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

However, no words had been said. It wasn't that Dynamo wasn't able to, but more along the lines of that he couldn't. What could he even say to talk Copper out of conceding the match. He knew that the others agreed that forfeiting would be better than throwing everything away to win a fight. Seeing the look upon Copper's face was something Dynamo wouldn't allow to happen. "Come on, Copper! Get back on your hooves!" He shouted out to the blue earth pony. Dynamo didn't know why he was saying the things he said, but all he knew was that he was scared. He didn't want to lose a friend, but he didn't want to abandon both a teammate and a friend. "Are you really just going to sit there and fell sorry for yourself? Just stand up and fight!"

"I-I don't know..."

Copper was barely able to talk loudly to his best friend.  The amount of damage he just took was staggering, and he didn't know if he could continue.  "I've... worked so hard to reach my potential... on my own... I don't know if I... c-can win..."

12 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"I-I don't know..."

Copper was barely able to talk loudly to his best friend.  The amount of damage he just took was staggering, and he didn't know if he could continue.  "I've... worked so hard to reach my potential... on my own... I don't know if I... c-can win..."

"SEVEN! EIGHT!"

Onyx clenched his fists and staggered back toward the center of the ring. Neither fighter had any juice left in them. If Copper made it back to the ring, this would go down to a powerless fist fight.

@DwhitetheGamer

"Is that all you can do?" Draco asked aloud as he looked at the downed stallion. "all that power and nothing to show for it? Well then I severl;y overestimated you Copper Strike. If your willing to just lay down and die then die. But if you have strength to talk and jabber THAN STAND UP AND FIGHT OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" Draco yelled out as his eyes looked at Copper.

20 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"I-I don't know..."

"Is that really what you think?" Dynamo responded, feeling utterly shocked that he would hear this from his best friend. "Well, then. If that's really what you think, then you're not the Copper Strikes that I knew from all those years ago." Dynamo's expression softened as he looked towards the grassy terrain beneath their hooves. "Look. I know I could easily speak for Shining Armor, for Jade and for anyone else that you should just stay down. I know that I don't want you to go overboard and hurt yourself beyond repair. None of the others probably do, but I can't be like everyone else. The same can be said for them." He closed his eyes as he knew Copper needed his help. "We all have our own morals, our own ways of doing things, etc. You say you've reached your potential, but you've barely even scratched the surface." He opened his eyes and looked to Copper, before steeling what resolve he had.

"If you really want to give up, then I won't blame you. I honestly would rather know that you're safe, instead of losing a teammate and a friend. While jumping back into the ring may look foolish, I knew that I couldn't stop you. You're sometimes too stubborn to reason with, but that's why I could get along so easily with you. Another thing is that you're not on your own. You're far from the truth on that sense of logic. You're a part of Team Lotus. Whether they want to admit it or not based on your actions, Jade and the others are your friends. You've also got me on your side. Copper? You're one of my best friends and you're like a brother to me. If there's one thing I truly know, it's that I won't abandon my friend. I can't tell you what to do. You have to make those decisions on your own. You may not believe in yourself, but I've always believed in you. Let's face it. You've given me the courage to stand up to bullies when I wasn't sure what to do. We both worked hard to become stronger together for our own reasons. For me, I wanted to become a great gamer, while standing up to bullies and help those that were picked on. You worked hard to become stronger than anyone else. Don't give up, bro. I'll always have your back, until the very end." He concluded as he heard Topaz was almost finished with the ten count.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111

Copper listened to Dynamo, and then something clicked in him.  A fiery aura engulfed him once again, and this time, a lot of pressure was being exerted.  He ran back to the arena circle, and then said to Onyx, "This time for sure... Owari da..."  THIS TIME it was now or never.

(edited)
7 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @dragon4111

Copper listened to Dynamo, and then something clicked in him.  A fiery aura engulfed him once again, and this time, a lot of pressure was being exerted.  He ran back to the arena circle, and then said to Onyx, "This time for sure... Owari da..."  THIS TIME it was now or never.

Spoiler

"Wow! Heads up ponies! It looks like Copper hasn't had enough! He's back to dish out more punishment... or take it!" Topaz announced

"The pony doesn't know when to quit!" An audience member shouted.

"Rip off his head Onyx!"

"This is the kind of fight I like! They're not gonna leave the ring until one of them is dead!"

Mason chuckled and said, "He wants to die with honor."

Onyx clenched his fist and readied himself. Neither fighter had enough energy to make any flashy attacks. This would be a fist fight. "You don't know when to quit, do you? I can respect that."

"This is a battle of convictions now. They've both proven their strength," Rokata commented.

Onyx waited for Copper to draw near, and threw a punch at his shoulder.

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

"Wow! Heads up ponies! It looks like Copper hasn't had enough! He's back to dish out more punishment... or take it!" Topaz announced

"The pony doesn't know when to quit!" An audience member shouted.

"Rip off his head Onyx!"

"This is the kind of fight I like! They're not gonna leave the ring until one of them is dead!"

Mason chuckled and said, "He wants to die with honor."

Onyx clenched his fist and readied himself. Neither fighter had enough energy to make any flashy attacks. This would be a fist fight. "You don't know when to quit, do you? I can respect that."

Onyx waited for Copper to draw near, and threw a punch at his shoulder.

Copper did draw near indeed, but he blocked, actually directed the punch away from him, and after that retaliated by aiming a punch as hard as he could with what little strength he has left, despite his fiery aura going strong, at one of Onyx's pressure points.  Being a merc, and being taught by his Sensei, has made him learn bout critical points on a creature's body.  He was planning to exploit this in the remaining portion of this match.

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Copper did draw near indeed, but he blocked, actually directed the punch away from him, and after that retaliated by aiming a punch as hard as he could with what little strength he has left, despite his fiery aura going strong, at one of Onyx's pressure points.  Being a merc, and being taught by his Sensei, has made him learn bout critical points on a creature's body.  He was planning to exploit this in the remaining portion of this match.

Onyx inched back and spat out a mist of blood when Copper struk him bellow the ribs. He'd spent plenty of time on pain endurance when preparing to fight Rokata, but there was still plenty of damage to his body. He retaliated surprisingly fast by punching the pony square in the gut.

@Literally Snails

"Gah!"

Copper too spat out some blood from the sudden attack, and he was having trouble keeping his fiery aura intact.  However, he wasn't giving up.  He got back up and aimed another punch, this time at another critical point on Onyx's left portion of the body.