Cloudsdale vs Ponyville

Jeric

MLP Forums 2018 World Cup Top 16   

145 users have voted

1. 1. Who will survive

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starswirl, Stygian, and Winona
    • Cloudsdale - Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Mayor Mare, Iron Will

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-10-14 at 02:00 PM

8 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

Oh yeah? :toldya: Fans of Team Ponyville are literally behind and in front of their favorite pony :mlp_proud:    

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.05fe759d947b0dbdd8ff1c65d00b7be4.jpg

Hey I'll take one for Dash if I need to! I didn't make the cut, OK?

1554733__safe_screencap_star%2Btracker_t

I.... uhh.... have... no response to this....

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 4

Grogar watches Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo give everything they have. While they may fall today, they do not fall in spirit. He had warned them, and offered a deal. It pleased the Goat God of Darkness that they acquiesced to his will. 

One of them will do nicely. The others, are expendable. 

• Brohoof 5

It could be anyone's game folks! While Ponyville seems to have the lead, we can see Cloudsdale is giving its best to catch up with the historic town! What will it be, partners? Will the mythical city of the sky sweep the victory or will the well-reputed town of our heroes just crush the competition? No one could say for sure, but this is a mighty fine battle we've got here! Good luck to all contestants!

• Brohoof 2
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But I'm not the biggest fan of Rainbow Dash. :lie: 

Plus, it won't let me change my vote. (Seriously)

Well neither am I. 

But our team already has a Twilight. 

The real Twilight.

And yeah, that was spurred on by our draft vote last week. 

That's what happens when you vote for Tom. 

• Brohoof 1

Here we go, the first match. The stakes are certainly high, so this should be interesting.

I'll be voting for Ponyville here, but there's still plenty of time for things to change.

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Bas said:

This is a mystery to me. Why would you want to have strong ponies to fight you later? Is it a test of strength of yours? Or do you require strong souls?

REVEAL YOUR TRUE SCHEMES!

Oh he has. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Grogar said:

Grogar watches Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo give everything they have. While they may fall today, they do not fall in spirit. He had warned them, and offered a deal. It pleased the Goat God of Darkness that they acquiesced to his will. 

One of them will do nicely. The others, are expendable. 

Waaaait... Cloudsdale struck a deal with a dark god? WHAT?! I find this very hard to believe! You'd better hope you're just talking in fancy riddles...

• Brohoof 1
9 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Waaaait... Cloudsdale struck a deal with a dark god? WHAT?! I find this very hard to believe! You'd better hope you're just talking in fancy riddles...

14 minutes ago, Bas said:

REVEAL YOUR TRUE SCHEMES!

Grogars Plan - Spoilers for Season 8 Finale follow

Spoiler

Over the course of the last few seasons Grogar has been waiting for Power Levels in Equestria to built and to find a way to replace Equestria and use the souls of its inhabitants to bring about Tambelon. Tirek corresponds with Cozy Glow about how to drain Equestrian Magic and send it to another dimension. That is Grogar's dimension. Tartarus is technically a pocket dimension itself connected to Tambelon. Anyway, Grogar was finally able to access Equestria and starts the process to pull Equestria into his realm. The Tree of Harmony intervened and offered Grogar a deal ... Equestria's greatest against Grogar. The tournament is how the challengers are chosen. If Grogar wins Equestria vanishes and its souls will be part of Tambelon for eternity. If Equestria wins, Grogar is temporarily vanquished and the gates are closed. 

• Brohoof 3

Let me just do a W7r3gjw.png

Grogar is the final boss confirmed.

It's getting spoopy!

Also it feels bad to not be able to vote on both. All that rivalry is meh. :squee:

Poor Dashie - I dun want to make her sad. :c

Hey Grogar! I offer 4 potatoes that you can take to your realm instead of whatever you're doing. Does that sound good? :ticking:

2suYeL9.png

• Brohoof 2