Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trick or Treat

Princess Luna

I just need 26 more pieces of candy but I'm out of clever Nightmare Night meme ideas. :huh:

Edit: I was looking at the wrong section. :muffins:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just need 26 more pieces of candy but I'm out of clever Nightmare Night meme ideas. :huh:

Edit: I was looking at the wrong section. :muffins:

I thought I was making good progress but I was also looking in the wrong section. Only in my case I was looking at candy given rather than candy received. I'm not even halfway there yet. Oh well, still got time. :mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nightmare glim said:

Alright where are you Luna I’m ready to trade my 100 candies m.

not here, you have to find her hideout in the forums(there's an actual post named hideout somewhere)

1 minute ago, Trix or Treat? said:

not here, you have to find her hideout in the forums(there's an actual post named hideout somewhere)

I dont know what you mean.

4 minutes ago, Nightmare glim said:

and i don't know how to explain it any clearer, maybe someone who has english as their first language can clarify it better than me, just check who has the badge already and ask them

Just now, Trix or Treat? said:

and i don't know how to explain it any clearer, maybe someone who has english as their first language can clarify it better than me, just check who has the badge already and ask them

Okay what is the badge called. 

14 minutes ago, Nightmare glim said:

You need to find the thread that Princess Luna is in. It's somewhere in the forums, you'll know it when you see it.

As for a hint where to start looking, it relates to a hobby of hers that is not official in the show, but for some reason a lot of bronies consider headcanon.