14 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you have a cold?

• Never had one
    • Rarely
    • Sometimes
    • Couple times a year
    • It's a way of life
    • Don't ask

I tend to have a cold about 3-4 times a year, but I usually recover really fast, strep throat thought, is like 4 times a year.:mlp_lie:

In the past several years they've thankfully become very rare for me, typically only once a year, and they're much more minor than before. I have a little something right now that I've had for a few weeks, but it's minor.

Hardly ever, I might get them 2 or 3 times a year. 

I usually get them about once or twice a year, and they only ever last about a few days. Last Spring though, I was really sick with Bronchitis for damn near a month. :mlp_gag: 

Maybe once a year, depends on my stress level! 

Badges

Usually, if not always during winter... mainly because I don't ever dress warmly until I get sick. Seems to be a trend, these past couple of years.

Maybe once every 4-5 years? I drink plenty of water. So much so that I'm basically immortal.

I get about 3 and only one of them will be really bad. I've only ever had strep once and that was last year.

Once or twice a year...and they're a pain in the ass every time. 

A few times a year and they’re always really annoying because my nose can never stop running :c

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

I usually get them a couple times in the winter, in addition to a few other times throughout the other months. I would say that I get them 5-6 times in a year. 

I would say I have a cold between once and twice a year. What I dislike the most about this is the nuisance when I swallow...

Badges

I normally come down with a cold once yearly but I have yet to catch one this winter.

Several times a year... :mellow: Though it has changed a little – earlier I used to have a few annoying colds every year, now it mostly just lasts a day or two, with one worse cold each winter.

At a time I hardly ever had them, but I've begun to get them several times a year. Though I'm not sure if they're colds or sinus infections...

It's really cold where I live when it's winter, and I would probably get them about 5-7 times every year because I don't wear that much clothing at that time.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

I usually get about two a year. It's no fun having a cold but the worst part is running around with a can of Lysol and a bottle of alcohol trying to disinfect everything I touch so no one else gets it. It's really time consuming. I always take such extreme measures to avoid colds (borderline obsessive germophobe) but they always manage to sneak through anyway. 

2 - 3 times a year usually.

Badges