Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your outfit of the day?

Iris Flower

So what are you wearing right now??? :mlp_pout:

Today as I'm making this thread I'm wearing my bright yellow stretchy jeans, black skull top with my rainbow pusheen crop top shirt over that. The only thing that doesn't match very well are my old dark blue shoes. Bleh.

Pictures of your outfits are welcome as long as they are appropriate. 

• Brohoof 3

I like to wear simple clothes most of the time, so for me it's mostly jeans/pants and a long sleeve shirt with a hoodie when I go outside.

• Brohoof 3

A blue shirt with flowers and the design of a cheetah on it, as well as pink pants with tiny white dots and different type of cup glasses designed on it.

• Brohoof 1

My nice leather motor jacket and a fedora hat, can't really go anywhere without these two. (Except for summer for the jacket.)

• Brohoof 1

Jean with a black shirt and a gray zip-up sweatshirt with a pair of black leather sneakers.  Also my leather jacket,  its super cold,  always need the jacket.

• Brohoof 2

Right now I'm wearing aqua green shorts, a white t-shirt, and a pink hoodie over that, with 'Minnie' printed across the front. I was fine with shorts most of the day, but then I got chilly and threw the hoodie on. I should have put on long pants. Oh, and I'm also wearing white socks and slippers.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right now, I am wearing a maroon coloured t-shirt and some basketball shorts. Australia heat is something.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

Black and grey slouch beanie, dark grey faded plaid long sleave button up with the sleaves rolled up, purple skinny jeans that fade into black, black beaded bracelet, rose gold Apple Watch, and a permanent "I hate customers" scowl.

(edited)

For me, it depends on the weather, but usually I always wear denim shorts and a short sleeved shirt, because it's always warm here. :P But on days like today, when it's cold, I wear denim jeans instead of shorts, and socks, cause my feet get cold. 

Right now, I'm wearing dark denim blue jeans and a pale light blue short-sleeved shirt, and white ankle high socks. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

It’s work pants, thermals, company t shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, and heated jacket, thermal boots and gloves:derp:

Welcome to working outside:yuck:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Tao said:

My fuzzy pj bottoms and my tmnt shirt all day!

TMNT freaking rocks! 

Also, I'm wearing my new rainbow pusheen crop top over a black and white striped shirt. I look pretty colorful today.

• Brohoof 1

Well, a US Army uniform, but that's the easy answer. :P

Actually today, aside from my usual camo top/bottom, I wore a kevlar vest all day. An "Improved Outer Tactical Vest" or IOTV if you're curious. Also had a pouch for my protective mask on my hip.

When I'm not working though, I usually wear shorts and solid-color T-shirts if it's warm, and jeans or sweat pants and my (one) hoodie if it's cold.

• Brohoof 1

I'm wearing a black skirt, grey blouse, black necktie and black leather boots. I don't wear skirts very often but I went to a special function with a friend earlier and haven't changed yet. But I do wear black all the time.  

• Brohoof 1