Where Are You?

pondus30

Wow a lot more South Carolina bronies than I would have expected. I live about 20 minutes outside of the capital, Columbia, in Irmo. Nothing fun here

South Cack representing! Well, that's at least 4 of us.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Umeå, kinda high up in Sweden. But I've been raised where it looks like this all the time:

Winter:Posted Image

It's ass-freaking-cold in the winter. -45C isn't unusual

Posted Image

FORESTS ALL THE WAAAYYY NOTHING MORE TOO SEE IN NORTHERN SWEDEN

• Brohoof 2

While I move a lot.

North Carolina will always be the place I call home.

In the same state as my grandparents xP

Nopony lives up here in VT. That's because Discord rules this region. Nopony is allowed. Muwahahahaha.

Posted Image

(edited)

Killeen, Texas, but this is my second time living here since my family moved a lot.

New York->Germany->Texas->South Carolina-> (my brother, my father, and I.) Florida-> (my brother and I to live with my mom.) Louisiana-> Texas.

My mom straight to Louisiana from South Carolina because she was sent there by the army.

My dad isn't with us anymore because my mom found out about him cheating while we were in Florida. He stayed in Florida for a bit after that and went back to South Carolina. We were living in his friend's house and he was kicked out after the incident, if I remember correctly.

Edited by Lolness The Hunt

Utah Utah Utah! I live in the magical kingdom of Utah! It's nice and dry out here, especially this summer. Had ourselves a bit of drought and now the whole state has been catching fire. It's not even "fire season" yet...

(edited)

Pallet Town.

I am quite jealous!!!

I live in Northern Minnesota, USA, Pretty quiet, and kind of boring, its its home!

Some would say our winters here are quite interesting.

Edited by Zelorin
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Russia, Moscow.

Never sleeping world of ethernal jams :)

Some times you have feeling that you living in alternative Shanghai.

Too many car, too many peoples, too hight prices, but don't think that I hate it. (Moreover I live in calmest and greenest district)

post-6995-0-83938400-1344098074_thumb.jpg

I live in New York state of United States... In jefferson county village of Dexter , my area code is 13634, and my address is 17866

I completely trust anybody on here with this information, in fact... wouldnt I be surprised if someone was to use this information to send me a piece of paper with a brohoof on it... YEAH that would be surprising!

South Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia, United States. Possibly the most laughed at state. People believe we're all inbred rednecks with little to no education, and that we all make meth or moonshine. It pisses me off. I'm certain there ARE people like that who live around here, but I've never met them. There's a pretty high rate of education here, and I know a lot of people with really good jobs. /endrant.

Czech republic. I guess the town name is not necessary because nobody knows it anyway. :blush:

Have Colgate in out soccer dress.

Posted Image

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Nowadays I spend most of my time in a little town, (if you even can call it that) called Arjeplog pretty high up north in Sweden. Where it gets very cold in the winters, like -30°C :o