Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

After abit of Skyrim, I realised that it's now 12:32AM of Monday morning .... Damn .... Well I should go ... Need some sleep for my big day tomorrow .... Nite peeps

• Brohoof 1

Things aren't really going smoothly and my chest hurts. For now I just wish I could transfer all my strength to my two friends in need.

Trying to figure out why I'm so early on day off.....wait my cat woke up me....here kitty kitty  /grabs a bat/

• Brohoof 1

I was playing Sheik on For Glory and whenever I do that it only takes one match for me to want to turn off the game and sigh. That character is so boring. Why am I playing Sheik instead of PAC-MAN? Because I need a counterpick to Cloud, that's why. Cloud is PAC-MAN's worst matchup.

• Brohoof 2

Slightly tipsy. The first time I've drank a bit in quite a while; and while it's a lot less than in my heyday, I'm no longer the practised drinker that I once was.  :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling good as the Orioles won & I'm enjoying a glass of my favourite white wine! Plus it's James Bond night on the Encore Channel with "Doctor No" & "Goldfinger" on later!! = ^_^=

Edited by Darthy Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

I feel like i'm going to be k i have to talk to some one about my feels (mandatory) which annoys me but i can do that AND go to the gym

apart from that annoyed i did a week trial for one of those meal delivery things however when i got the box this morning and opened it this was my reaction

i was not met with delicious ready made meals... i was met with ingredients at least i got a $100 gift card for local wine makers though

• Brohoof 3