Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling really bored.

I'm feeling so bored and waiting for a friend to come in an 170 page long PM.

Well sorry about that, Queen was creating random fan art and doing other stuff.
  • Brohoof 4

I feel pretty good on one hand and bummed out on the other.  It's for several different things and it would take way too long to list them all here.  -_-

• Brohoof 4

I feel like I always upset people... everything will be going great and then I'll say something stupid... and they'll stop talking to me... sometimes I wonder why anyone would want to be my friend at all...

• Brohoof 4

well I feel horrible I'm ignored most of the time not to mention I exist which I don't like I'm 16 and I'm already tired of life

You shouldn't beat yourself up like that. Every human being has a purpose in each of their lives. But it is up to them to find out what their purpose in life is rather than sulking in depression wondering why they ask themselves why they were brought to this world. I've also taken this other lesson into account: The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I'm as busy as the city that never sleeps because I've been waiting for some more staff to come and help my friend and I with our fanmade sequel (although it's unofficial) to Turnabout Storm. I'm also bummed out because no pony in the forums is asking my O.Cs any questions whatsoever.

• Brohoof 7

Eh...I'm okay I suppose, not too great, haven't really spoken to my girlfriend much today so I am guessing she is feeling unwell as usual, which sucks, and I also had a pretty bad fight with my boyfriend too..

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling extremely embarrassed. My friend challenged me to a PAC ditto and he streamed it on Twitch, and then he beat me. He doesn't even play the character. He exposed me. I've never felt more embarrassed, and he even beat me in front of his viewers. I hope I'm not made fun of on his stream.

• Brohoof 3

not too well 

despite having a decent dinner and skipping the Gym today im hungry enough that i can't sleep despite just having a glass of milk which based on experience means i'll probably be spending the next day or two with my head in the toilet bowel or in a bucket its like when you're riding a bike and you know you are about to crash and you cant stop it so you just wait 

the sushi bento i had for lunch was probably not a good idea... 

and yes i am back some one convinced me to stay i'll just be less active 

Edited:

lower back pain stomach cramps and nausea... im having my first period... i'm a 24 year old Man and im having my first period...

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 3

Today's been wonderful. I was recently met with a nice opportunity for something and am optimistic about it. :)

• Brohoof 7

Tired from travel. Also a bit excited for a few upcoming days, even if some family members will test my patience.

• Brohoof 3