Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

I was able to put things into context, so I am feeling more mentally sound. Because the rest of the family stigmatized my mother when she had me, and then she did the same to me. Meaning that we were put on the cross.

But at least I know now. Since knowing is half the battle. But I was throwing punches blind. So, I am sorry for souring the ponche. It was mostly lemon juice, I promise.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

(edited)

Pretty good, you know. Had some fish. Gut them after cooking them, because the family forgot to defrost them. And I am searching reddit topics about fish now, because I remember that phase from a movie and I want to watch it, now. And it is s hollywood film. But yeah.

too many feelings I don't want to feel but we'll work on them;
3 appointments + 3x mom visiting
+1 day away from home
hopefully that clears it up but atleast at the moment i have some time to work on art like i should.. that will take some pressure off of my shoulders <3

(edited)

Feeling good. I'm heating some water for a bed warming bottle before going to sleep.
I don't know the reason. But sometimes I imagine myself wrapped in a bunch blankets sleeping outside church, without a care in the world anymore. Close to god and a bottle of booze, while a wait for a free meal. Mmm... that's the good life.
I don't know the reason this mental image has been so persistent in me since childhood.
So, let us see what the future depares me. Since I have let go of the steering wheel long ago, so my father in heaven could take over. And let me tell you, my old man is a piss-poor driver. Hahaha. But I'm having fun.

Stay well, my little ponies.

(666 characters. Son of a female dog.)

A little lighter at heart.. finally king was there; I did shed tears but it’s okay that’s been a main pain too; 

I’m focused on getting artworks done at last.. that causes some relief; my main thing to also tackle is work but I have a 1 to 1 with my boss the 26th

I'm not too bad. A little stressed because of some work, but that will hopefully be out of the way by the end of the week. :adorkable: