mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I am feeling relaxed today! I managed to sleep earlier than my usual last night, so I managed to get a better night of sleep

Uncomfortable. I'm getting a brace fitted next week and for this week I have to wear these weird floss band things around my back teeth. They feel really weird. I feel like I have loads of food stuck in my teeth.

I can say that in a sense I know this feel. Last year I had a surgery on my nose, and afterwards I needed to stay with nasal tampons inside my nostrils, so my nose could heal in the proper shape. Those can get annoying and itchy a bit, but at least they didn't hurt and it felt much better when they were removed :lol:

Anyways, those things are still better than the issues they are meant to prevent. They might be uncomfortable now, but their use prevent much more discomfort in the long term. Stay strong :)

• Brohoof 3

For some reason, I feel like today is going to be a good day for me financially. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I do. Eh... I might as well just run with it and see what happens.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling like thinking about why I was born, where do I fit in? No where, a joke, an excuse for life. Why do I keep dragging myself through the hardships of life, it's all pointless, people keep treating me like I don't understand or that I'm not in the know. Why do I put up with certain people, why not just run away and never look back or come back ever. Why attache myself to things, why do I not just give my body away to whatever experiment the world wants of me. Why keep going on, I hate the cycle, the cycle is stupid.

• Brohoof 2

I'm over the moon right now!! ^D^ it was 30 degrees C at 6am, its so hot so early in the day and its only going to get worse so my boss called up and said that work was cancelled!!! :D

• Brohoof 2

Pretty upset knowing that I'll likely not graduate high school due to a stupid requirement that I was too stupid to do.

Also midterms this week.

And it's way too hot in this apartment because my parents don't understand the concept of wearing warmer clothes in winter or saving money.

• Brohoof 1

ummm, i guess im doing good... not too sure.

last night as i was almost asleep, i had a conversation with myself, describing myself internaly... but now its gone.

all i have left is...

-- "Me/ I/ the one talking" is like the NPC of a game, "not chosen, but the chooser".

with my subconscious mind as the..."Deus Ex Machina" of my existence.

and my body as the self contained/ controlled vessel that I traverse, and experience this world.--

the original conversation was much more that this, and contained many examples and metaphors, and though this may seem complex... just like Giuseppe Tartini's "devils trill", the masterpiece of thought that was, is no more... but its influence lives on.

• Brohoof 3

Organic. I've been watching various artists from our globe. Everything is being assimilated for the next dream state.

Experiencial information is a resource to augment the reality of my oniric creations. New parameters of lighting, physics and personality are just a few examples.

I'm feeling pretty excited to experience my mind as a form of reality, beyond all conceptual limitations of physicality.

• Brohoof 3

Tired. I woke up at 5 am with bad heartburn and a stomachache. UGH. What is even doing this at this point? Is it the chocolate? D:

• Brohoof 3

http://youtu.be/7GTlTtnbnhY

Been feeling weary and empty... My depression has been lingering which hasn't helped.

Waiting to see if vocational rehab can help me find a job. Taking my medication to help with depression. Been sleeping fine but I have no energy at all throughout the day.

Breaking up with my girlfriend has been eating away at me too and before Valentine's Day. Yet another one I'll endure alone...

• Brohoof 4

Been feeling weary and empty... My depression has been lingering which hasn't helped. Waiting to see if vocational rehab can help me find a job. Taking my medication to help with depression. Been sleeping fine but I have no energy at all throughout the day. Breaking up with my girlfriend has been eating away at me too and before Valentine's Day. Yet another one I'll endure alone...

Being alone on Valentine's day is not the end of the world. Rather than spending it with someone you love romantically, it can also just be spent with friends :)

I hope the vocational rehab will help :)

Things will work out in the end :D

• Brohoof 3

Very peaceful right now. I am lying on my couch, meditating, while listening to this:

• Brohoof 4

Being alone on Valentine's day is not the end of the world. Rather than spending it with someone you love romantically, it can also just be spent with friends :).

I hope the vocational rehab will help :)

Things will work out in the end :D

Truth be told so true that is. Thank you for that.

• Brohoof 5

Feeling like I wasted time sleeping earlier. 

I'm over the moon right now!! ^D^ it was 30 degrees C at 6am, its so hot so early in the day and its only going to get worse so my boss called up and said that work was cancelled!!! :D

Perks of being in Australia  :twi:.

• Brohoof 3