Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

im not feeling like myself as of late and i have some feelings coming to my surface that I'm not sure about ... might need help from close and trusted friends before I can say more .... so for real, DON'T message me unless its important and I'm expecting a message from you, because I may not respond to you asap like normal

I really want to move there so badly ♡

I've been feeling better today. Wanting to watch more anime and get into new stuff.

it's a nice place to live in (i should know, I live here) but the heat let's it down and it's Summer atm .... so lik 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 Celcius for other Australians) .... i prefer the cold tho and I wish it would snow on Xmas Day for me just once :/

• Brohoof 2

Jittery. It shouldn't be any colder than usually but I'm still shivering a whole lot. My leg also doesn't seem too willing to stop bouncing either so I assume there's something that is causing me nervousness.  :confused:

Just kinda needing to talk to someone if it wouldnt be too inconvenient. Just blow off some excess steam about stuff. If anyone could help, i would appreciate it

Tired,....working the Graveyard shift drains the life outta ya. I havn't seen the sun in....I don't know how many days. :awuh:

Lol amen to that! I hate doing stuff during the nighttime! I will say this though, at least nobody can bug ya during that time because they're all too tired xP

• Brohoof 2

Like I'm understanding why bosses act the way they do, the older I get the more wise I become, so true for me. I actually enjoy getting old just for that, I like being able to understand things more, it helps bring a new meaning and understanding to each individual in this world. I am stronger now than I was a year ago, and it'll only keep going up. Have I hit maximum adulthood, am I ready to be a old man at the ripe age of 21?

I think you're growing up very well Lunar. Im barely older than you, but I have seen a lot in my short enough life (financials, love, loss, even saw some of the hardest weeks of my life last year xD). One of the things I've learned most though is that the reason why a good boss seems so wise is because of the fact they allowed themselves to accept the fact they may not know everything. A true leader is not a person who is a jack of all trades, but rather an individual who can string together people of any talent and gain the insight needed to work towards a common goal. Furthermore, they have the inner strength to admit when they are wrong and that they still have much more learning to go before their time is up. I think it is best explained by this quotes:

"When you are finished learning, you're simply finished."

Meaning that there qill always be more to learn in life. Always

• Brohoof 2

after a long conversation with some friends I have worked out my current issue and I'm ok again .... so message me if u like and ill try hard to return the message .... In the meantime I need to blast this repeatedly because I can .... peace out ;):):adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

I am feeling most relaxed. Just had a rather late dinner and I'm now sitting by the open window listening to the pouring rain.  :D

No wind to blow it inside either.  :P

• Brohoof 6

I feel completely lonesome and like I am just standing there outside my patio looking around while hearing the weather sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz4QA1H9jOs 

I just find it has a good atmosphere to me and my character. I don't know if anyone else listens to weather sounds. Still its pretty good and it keeps me dormant/calm. 

post-40379-0-63924900-1485058868_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare
  • Brohoof 2

*hugs*

i feel uncomfortable and upset.... i wish I had more alcohol then I currently have, but I don't because I drank it already... oh well, at least I can drink on Australia Day and be ok again

• Brohoof 2

@Dust Claw- Just try to calm down.*Thinks of something* Here is something for you.

*Clears throat*

What did the bird say to the other one they when are fighting for food?

"Flock off, bird brain!" Heh heh   ^_^

Hope that helped. I just don't like to see people that way in front of me like that. Hey he will be back, just have faith in him. Even yourself. Believe me you will be fine. 

post-40379-0-64137400-1485060277_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare
  • Brohoof 2

​Slightly annoyed...  Noisy neighbours :okiedokieloki:  I can hear them like they're in the next room through my headphones, maybe they're drinking or something?

This is the reason why I my own land where no one is close by. Usually keep hearing thundering in the distance, yet I like it.

• Brohoof 2

This is the reason why I my own land where no one is close by. Usually keep hearing thundering in the distance, yet I like it.

​They usually aren't this bad, they tend to have some common courtesy...  Would definitely love to own my own land one day though, I rather envy that.

​Oh wait, it sounds like they just left.  Maybe it'll quiet down now.

• Brohoof 2

​They usually aren't this bad, they tend to have some common courtesy...  Would definitely love to own my own land one day though, I rather envy that.

​Oh wait, it sounds like they just left.  Maybe it'll quiet down now.

Even right before you get to sleep. They come back and start making more noise. Been there before and they are lucky I am disciplined.

Otherwise they won't be making anymore noise no more. Not in a violent way, just to find the source and turn it off. 

• Brohoof 2

Even right before you get to sleep. They come back and start making more noise. Been there before and they are lucky I am disciplined.

Otherwise they won't be making anymore noise no more. Not in a violent way, just to find the source and turn it off. 

​I'm definitely sure they left, there hasn't been any noise coming from the neighbours.  Maybe I'm just being hopeful, I'm going to wait for a bit before actually trying to go to bed.  Unfortunately, some people don't come with mute buttons, or maybe those volume controls like from the movie Robots.

• Brohoof 2

​I'm definitely sure they left, there hasn't been any noise coming from the neighbours.  Maybe I'm just being hopeful, I'm going to wait for a bit before actually trying to go to bed.  Unfortunately, some people don't come with mute buttons, or maybe those volume controls like from the movie Robots.

Well if that fails for you. Earplugs are my last resort or I get the owner.

• Brohoof 2

Well if that fails for you. Earplugs are my last resort or I get the owner.

​Ask them to keep it down.  Beyond that, my apt managers don't really care about noise complaints, they expect you to call the police and that just seems extreme to me.

​*sorry, I didn't read your comment properly I was a bit tired...  I was considering trying different things to try getting to sleep and ear plugs are one of them.  Maybe it's a sign.

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 2