Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Bogged by the heavy news that QB Russell Wilson broke a finger in the Thursday NFL game and will be out :angry:6 weeks:angry: to get surgery for it.  But that doesn't excuse what I fear:sunny: is gonna happen to that team this season, the worst has to be stated:worry:  

Seattle Seahawks:( died.  

• Brohoof 1

Feeling that damned "self pressure" that plagues me. I too often feel pressured by myself to keep doing stuffs like making sigs and all that. As in almost constantly. It makes me feel uneasy and it gets in the way of me actually enjoying other things. 

Also I hunger for food items. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Feeling that damned "self pressure" that plagues me. I too often feel pressured by myself to keep doing stuffs like making sigs and all that. As in almost constantly. It makes me feel uneasy and it gets in the way of me actually enjoying other things. 

*Feel Better Hugs* Even though I *really* enjoy making things, I too feel pressure to post my work to DeviantArt. :worry: 

I don't know why because the DeviantArt crowd don't seem as friendly and supportive as the users on MLP Forum. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1