Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Nights

Princess Luna

Good evening ponies. 

We are to celebrate Nightmare Nights and all the spookie festivities that it entail. 

Your Event ponies will be catching up on handing out delayed treats. 

But while we wait. Please share with me your favorite NMN movies to start off this glorious time of year. 

• Brohoof 6

• This topic was pinned and featured

I don't have any specific Nightmare Nights films to share, but I am definitely looking towards the festivities. I plan on getting into the spirit of it, once the time comes.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see for movies it would have to be the Laika classic Coraline or even Paranorman as a back up.

For TV specials, well it may be a little unconventional but I'd have to go with All Grown Up's "Interview with a Campfire" Say what you want about the Rugrats spin-off but I'll defend the legitimacy of this special for the atmosphere alone that has stuck with me for over ten years.

• Brohoof 2

Luna Eclipsed and Scare Master to get my Nightmare Night started.  Then I'll move into some more traditional movies like Hocus Pocus and The Rocker Horror Picture Show.  Since it's on a Friday-Eve this year, I'll see if I can fit in a few older Monster flicks like Young Frankenstein, The Halloween That Almost Wasn't or Trick 'r Treat. 

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 1

Aw yeah! My favorite horror movie is the Blair Witch Project. (The one from the 90s) Sends chills down my spine every time I watch it. 

Let the Nightmare Night festivities begin!

this-nightmare-night-prank-is-shocking

• Brohoof 2

Nightmare Before Christmas

Addams Family

The First SpongeBob Halloween Episode (Can't think of the name of the episode, but Patrick helps SpongeBob pretend to be the Flying Dutchman)

Hocus Pocus

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Beetlejuice

Coraline

Those are some of my favorites.

Edited by Prince Doopliss
Wait why didn't I see spell check on Coraline
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Prince Doopliss said:

The First SpongeBob Halloween Episode (Can't think of the name of the episode, but Patrick helps SpongeBob pretend to be the Flying Dutchman)

ScaredyPants

Guess I will make the next announcement though I'm pretty sure you all know what it is given this is me here. There will be a Nightmare Nights themed trivia that will focus on all things related to the occasion. This will include Equestria Girls and maybe the comics. That's all I will say about this for now. I have to have some secrets you know.

Mini episode of horror/thriller mystery show is more fun.

• Svengoolie
  • Twilight Zone
  • Albert Hitchcock.

I would go with the classics, but "Us" and "Get out" is more worth the while. 

• Brohoof 1