Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

I hate to say it, but I like both characters. Trixie is, well, awesome in every way possible, and DT is actually a really fun antagonist. I suppose that I'd have to say DT is worse, but just because she seems a little more snobbish than Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara is a bully. Trixie was just putting on a show to make some money, I don't think that she's such a bad pony as some make her out to be.

I think people are too nice to Trixie. Shes a liar, and a jerk! She thinks shes all that.

Diamond tiara is a little snob but shes entertaining :D

Overall, there both mean ponies but which one I like best is Diamond Tiara (as in I like watching her, not like HER)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, Tiara is higher on the Bitch-O-Meter than Trixie, though I don't like either of them. Tiara represents every rich, stuck up, always-get-their-way brat on the planet, and in the end she's far more annoying than Trixie.

We've also had to deal with her more than Trixie.

• Brohoof 5

Trixie turned Rarity's hair green, and for that she cannot be forgiven. :angry: Diamond Tiara I don't mind so much, she's just kind of one of those characters I like but hate. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I think people are too nice to Trixie. Shes a liar, and a jerk! She thinks shes all that.

She is, in effect, a magician (although she uses real magic). A magic show is all about lies, in Equestria or in the human world. Magicians and other performers establish false, grandiose personalities as part of the act. As for being a jerk, well I suppose she certainly could have been nicer, but imagine that Twilight had turned Rarity's hair green. It certainly wouldn't be good, but people wouldn't hate Twilight for it. Part of Trixiehate, I hypothesize, is simply a desire to hate the antagonist, even if a good reason is lacking.

I like to think of the whole Ursa debacle like a human magician from the early 20th century with the famous "catch the bullet" trick. Essentially, the magician gives an audience member a gun, loaded with a blank, and instructs this person to shoot them. The magician, when the gun goes off, then pulls a bullet from his sleeve and claims to have caught it. But, as is often shown in movies, the fear was that a skeptical audience member would pull out a gun with a real bullet in it and fire at the performer. Trixie likewise claimed a grand stunt as part of the show. But Snips and Snails decided to test this by putting her in that real situation; Trixie is not at fault for the Ursa rampage.

Trixie needs more love.

• Brohoof 5

I think Diamond Tiara is, simply because she already has her father to guide her and due to one reason or the other she didn't seem to have changed much during the second season. I'll however give Trixie the benefit of the doubt as she hasn't had screen time at all.

Diamond Tiara because she is just snooty and horrible but Trixie is just an attention seeker

Diamond Tiara all the way.

This is why...

Diamond Tiara's main goal in life is to practically be as rude and mean to lower class ponies as possible. (Tiara = Rich, Princess, Upper Class = More Pride = Class OR Ignorance which is shown by Tiara) I hate her because even though she has more than any other pony despite doing nothing to earn it; Diamond Tiara saw herself as the queen because of her money. Here's something I would tell her... You may think you have power now, but when youre stuck in the middle of an alley while being threatened by another pony. Would one of your classmates help you if they could? Why would they? You treated them like trash so to them you're trash as well.

As for Trixie, I don't like Trixie because she IS kind of a snob. But I feel some people forget what started the problem in her show episode... THE MANE SIX. Think about it, they were getting all jealous because Trixie was showing off her magic tricks.

She a magician for Celestia's sake! It's her JOB to show off. If I was doing my job and somebody walked up to me in the middle of work just to prove I'm not as good as I look; I would fight back! The Mane Six were simply jealous because they couldn't do the things she did.

I'm not saying Trixie is alright though. She still lied about things she never did which is a completely different matter. The Mane Six made her the character she is today.

She is, in effect, a magician (although she uses real magic). A magic show is all about lies, in Equestria or in the human world. Magicians and other performers establish false, grandiose personalities as part of the act. As for being a jerk, well I suppose she certainly could have been nicer, but imagine that Twilight had turned Rarity's hair green. It certainly wouldn't be good, but people wouldn't hate Twilight for it. Part of Trixiehate, I hypothesize, is simply a desire to hate the antagonist, even if a good reason is lacking.

Trixie needs more love.

You good sir... I like your mind.

I like Trixie -- she's voiced by Kathleen Barr. She's the voice of the blue Kanker twin from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy -- how could you hate her?

She also voiced Queen Chrysalis... so yeah :3

I actually don't mind Trixie, she adds to the shows depth of characters and personality traits. Plus she is actually kind of pretty :)

I honestly feel like Trixie is worst. Mainly because Diamond Tiara could possibly grow out of her ways as she matures. Trixie is already grown up and still feels the need to show off and boast left and right, I highly doubt she will change unless her life depended on it.
  • Brohoof 1

I think Diamond Tiara is worse because Trixie is an artist who have to show off to get attention and/or audience while Diamond Tiara is just mean with the ponies she doesn't care much for.

i get it when people say that dimond tiara is worse than trixie, but atleast dimond ca except defeat while tixe just keeps push like an annoying b*tch

What the heck, Trixie is not worse pony, she is best! On the Pony tier chart, she is on the Trixie tier, which is the highest tier!

Though I am a bit amazed at how harsh you guys are to Diamond Tiara. I mean yeah, she is mean, but she is just a kid, and kids are mean. I don't think there is anyone here who can say that they never did anything mean as a kid.

But yeah out of the two he is the worst though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Though I am a bit amazed at how harsh you guys are to Diamond Tiara. I mean yeah, she is mean, but she is just a kid, and kids are mean. I don't think there is anyone here who can say that they never did anything mean as a kid.

But yeah out of the two he is the worst though.

Well, there's a huge difference between just being a bully in school due to your immature age, and then being a spoiled stuck up whom was born in a rich family. Clearly, Tiara is the second. Brats who are raised as spoiled, rich brats, will remain spoiled, rich brats their entire life, unless a catalyst to end their outlook on life occurs. Unfortunately, being nothing but a minor villain whose' only role thus far has been to represent school bullies to Applebloom and to a minor extent the other CMC, I don't ever see Tiara reaching one of those epiphanies inside the show. Thus, assuming that she will always be a bitch isn't that hard to believe, at least for me, anyway.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1