Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

• 3 months later...

Diamond Tiara

Trixie looks like she at least has a reason as to why she acts like that. (Maybe Childhood problems)

Diamond Tiara just acts like a (excuse the language) stuck up bitch for the heck of it.

Waaaaaay too easy.

Diamond Tiara, of course. I mean, Trixie's annoying, but she's not a...

Eh, I think Diamond may have been insulted enough above me already, anyway.

She's winning by a landslide, too. Or... losing by a landslide? Whatever.

Man, tough choice...

Ah in the end I would have to say Diamond Tiara. At least Trixie had the dignity to run away later~

(Also, she's good at show biz I guess.)

It took me a while to decide, but I think Diamond Tiara. I've decided Trixie at first, because she actually hurt other ponies physically, (EX: Rarity's hair turning green; wrapping Applejack's hooves around by a rope; creating a whirlwind to attack Rainbow Dash), but then again, I just remembered that Diamond Tiara forced the Cutie Mark Crusaders to keep making those magazines, and even though the three have felt guilty, Tiara STILL forced them to continue making the papers, because they were "funny", not caring whether they were hurting other ponies' feelings or not. That's pretty evil. Yes, Trixie may have been a show-off, she may have bragged about her powers in front of other ponies, but Diamond Tiara embarrasses Apple Bloom in front of her class about her cutie mark, brags about being special, tries to embarrass her at the party once, even made fun of Granny Smith and called her an 'ugly coot' (if that's spelled correctly). Dang. I'd have to say Diamond Tiara, really. Trixie may have done the same things, but...probably not force other ponies to hurt others' feelings.

Trixie was just a show off, but Diamond Tiara is a little bully/prick. I would say Diamond Tiara is the worst, though they both act like they are the best pony. Diamond Tiara though blackmailed the CMC, which makes her the worst pony.

Diamond Tiara IMHO reaches complete monster territory. Epically in Ponyville Confidential, She blackmailed the CMC to continue to make up rumors about the other characters. She made everyone in Ponyville hate the CMC.

Edited by Hakureimiko

Well, they are both major douchebags. I think Tiara's a bigger douchebag, however she has has much more screen time in which to be a bigger jerk. She has never assaulted anyone though, and she doesn't have a legion of fans who think she's the best character on the show. I guess I'll go with Tiara

Edited by DashForever

I am not a fan of Trixie or Diamond Tiara.

I don't like Trixie because she is just so fool of herself. Like at the end of the episode she was in, Trixie said that Twilight could defeat a ursa minor, but she could never beat a ursa major. Even thou Trixie could not beat the minor and just said that she never had battled a major. Their r other reasons.

Diamond Tiara is just mean. For the first part she just made fun of the CMC. Then in Ponyville Confidential she was just mean to everyone and was going to black mail the CMC.

U should have put both down as an option.

• Brohoof 1

It's a good thing Dimitri doesn't believe in child abuse.....he'd choke the HELL OUT OF THAT LITTLE STUCK UP RICH PONY!

With a Sickle of course.....and a hammer...but there is only room for one On Dimitri's number one hated enemy list, and that's Big Mac.

The answer is obvious, it's Diamond Tiara that everypony hates. She's always stuck up, bullying others and thinks highly of herself just because her father's rich.

The answer is obvious, it's Diamond Tiara that everypony hates. She's always stuck up, bullying others and thinks highly of herself just because her father's rich.

This is pretty much how it is. Now I don't really like either character but Trixie's only problem is that she thinks too much of herself. She's not directly a bully and Tiara is.

Gonna have to say Diamond Tiara. No matter how many times she fails, she still tries to make the CMC have the most miserable lives. For what? Just because they have no cutie marks and are considered 'unpopular' by their school. Plus, even when she gets the hin,t she just keeps on hating and trying to humiliate the CMC.

As for Trixie, yeah, she's pretty annoying at times. But at least she got the hint that she was not a powerful unicorn and left. She at least understands and stops her actions. She isn't that desperate to make other ponies humiliated.

So I'd say Diamond Tiara is the worse out of the two. 'Nuff said. Diamond Tiara is just plain mean. :(

Posted Image

Diamond Tiara, easy really. I don't see a reason to hate Trixie, she made mistakes, which she paid for when loosing her home and belongings. DT is a bully, which I've seen throughout all of my life. Trixie can be easily forgiven, even though in my opinion all she did was lie about herself in order to keep her ...job?

Diamond Tiara, hooves down. Trixie does boast non stop, but I can put up with that, and it makes her interesting to me. Diamond Tiara is just out to make everypony miserable, nonstop. I've also dealt with Diamond Tiaras in middle school, which ads on the hate for me. I never like spoiled little brats, and Diamond Tiara goes on the list.

Eh, not a fan of either. I'd have to say Diamond Tiara, she is just so pretentious, and for me I can't stand that. It drives me crazy.

I know there are a lot of sympathist towards DT and Trixie, but the fact that we hate them is good, they are supposed to be antagonists. They have fulfiled their role in the show.