Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

Diamond Tiara is a terrible pony. She does everything she can to torment Applebloom for absolutely no reason. She is horribly needy and wants to feel superior to others, so she knocks them down, even if they already hit rock-bottom.

To be fair, I'll note down the info for each.

Diamond Tiara:

friends with Silver Spoon.

>Implies ability to have friends.

Rich,

Far too 'above' the others...Well, she thinks she is.

A natural leader, although not the nicest.

She is listened to, regardless of the fact she's usually being horrible

Shows pretty good intelligence of the public mind (Foal free press thingy, also, AB manipulation.)

Trixie:

No known friends.

Same 'above' problem.

Nobeast listens to her,

commands attention with skill though.

knows how to manipulate the public...^As above, &^

Actually has some talent, even if it is in trickery, which is a good talent.

In a more biased version:

Diamond's a bitch to everyone (Even Silver sometimes), even Cheerilee dislikes her.

Trixie has skill, just Ponyville wasn't ready for her, if they hadn't been attacked by the queen of eternal night, her tricks might've been more impressive. <Just down to poor timing.

Diamond has social skills, but refuses to use them well,

Trixie doesn't have such good social skills, but actually means to just ply her trade. <Her tricks.

^>She is as SHOW-mare afterall, they expected her to be non-showy?

...Trixie is 50% of greatest ship: Twixie

...Trixie is Coooot.

Diamond's a bitch and personally attacked AB out of spite.

Spoilered cause it was a thread-eater.

Edited by Shardikku

They both have legitimate reasons to be the worst ponies in existence, but I firmly believe that Diamond Tiara is the most snobbish, bratty, creature ever to be created by any human, and all my memories of her should be wiped out. In other words, I really, really, REALLY, hate Diamond Tiara.

I say DT is the worse due to all the ways we have seen her act.

Trixie was as many said, putting up an act and being boastful. I for one don't mind her at all. I'm actually working on a story about her early life and her eventual turning into who she is now, and going on from there.

Definitely Diamond Tiara. Trixie has a reason to be arrogant; it's part of her performance to challenge other ponies and claim to be the best at doing tricks. Diamond Tiara doesn't even have a reason to be mean, she just is. She's also more of a bully than Trixie, who was mostly just a rude showoff.

I don't like either of them. Trixie is annoying, and Diamond is just a mean and evil little girl. But hey, I don't want to judge Diamond cause she's just a kid... She may grow up to be normal... Maybe.

Edited by Australianfries

Diamond tiara by far, Trixie use to be a favourite of mine, yeah she does boast abit, but it's far more tolerable than the bratty ness of diamond, that and I never liked any character with that kind of personality, just really irritates me.

I really see no purpose for Diamond Tiara other than to tease blank flanks. But she's just a kid so she's not worth giving a worse vote.

Trixie on the other hand...if MLP:FiM were an anime, she would be the perfect anti hero like Seto Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh or Gary in Pokemon. She'll insult and antagonize Twilight because they're rivals when it comes to magic. But when a real villain appears, she'll team up with Twilight to save Equestria. Afterwards, Twilight will offer Trixie her friendship but she'll of course reject it and walk off alone.

Edited by Wingnut

Diamond Tiara I defintely agree someone needs to put her in her place. Trixies is just a showmare so her boasting is understandable.

Edited by Inazuma

Obviously Diamond. She's a filly.

FILLIES ARE ALWAYS THE WORST.

Oh and she's also an annoying, demanding, narcissistic, horrible pony that is an abomination to the entire land of that is Equestria.

• 3 weeks later...

im gonna say that diamond tiara is WAY worse than trixie. shes mean, and she is constantely being mean to the cutie mark crusaders, mostly applebloom just because they don't have theire cutie marks yet. noponys perfect.

I really didn't like Trixie. She bothered me, in a super annoying way. I don't think we should judge Diamond YET because she is just a kid, however she gets on my nerves too. She's kind of just...mean. But again she's just a kid, and giving her the benifit of the doubt she may realize as she's matures not to be such an ass.