Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

My little pwny

15 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

• Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Neither

Trixie can boastful, and a scammer but aside from that she's not all that horrible. DT on the other hand... whew. There is still hope for DT to become nicer in the future (her father seemed okay from what was seen of him), but at the moment she is a brat!

I think Trixie is "worse." Diamond Tiara is just a kid being a kid, in my opinion.

However, Trixie is one of my favorite characters and I think the fact that she is "bad" makes up some of her likeability and charm.

• Brohoof 1

I still don't like Trixie, but now that's she's gotten the chance to be a legit threat antagonist instead of her normal self, I respect her as an antagonist a bit more.

Meanwhile, DT is still as bitchy as ever, and the hole she's dug herself from day one gets deeper.

Trixie. She's the only ACTUAL threat to Ponyville and Twilight. She's the one who ENSLAVED the others while Twilight was banished for about 16 minutes. Diamond Tiara is just a snob. She's not a REAL theat. She has no real power over people. She just psychologically attacks them. I'm not saying that it's acceptable, I'm just saying that Trixie had power to ban and enslave WITH the amulet, and WITHOUT it, she's still a bigger troll than Diamond Tiara. 

• Brohoof 1

Despite the fact that we've seen far more of Diamond Tiara, we have yet to see any good side to her, whereas Trixie at least wants to make up for the trouble she caused with the alicorn amulet.

Definitely Diamond Tiara, she's just viciously mean for no reason other than self amusement. She's one of those self-proclaimed god rich snobby characters. Agh I hate her so much.

I still don't like Trixie, but she's like the Flim Flam brothers, scam artists.

I actually never thought the Flim Flam brothers really deserved to be villains. They had better technology and were capitalizing on it. Such is the way of progress

Diamond Tiara beats by a long shot.  I've never seen a spoiled brat misbehave so much as that filly.  Trixie at least can recognize when she screws up and ask for forgiveness but this one is too full of herself to admit anything 

Despite the fact that we've seen far more of Diamond Tiara, we have yet to see any good side to her, whereas Trixie at least wants to make up for the trouble she caused with the alicorn amulet.

I actually never thought the Flim Flam brothers really deserved to be villains. They had better technology and were capitalizing on it. Such is the way of progress

They weren't villains, just antagonists.  That means that they were a threat or competition in some way or another to someone.  Here, the Apples' farm was at stake, so if they had no place to go . . . well that's bad.  Not counting that, they are competition.

Diamond Tiara easily. While trixie may be too much of a show-off. Diamond tiara is always messing with the CMC and seems to think she is all that especially when I saw Ponyville Confidential where she had the nerve to try and blackmail the CMC when they wanted to stop writing reputation destroying stories about all the citizens.dry.png

I think after the recent episode Trixie is a better pony, DT is just a jerk really. I understand shes just being a bully, but she hasn't shown much of anytime where she has been what I'd consider thoughtful or caring or nice in any way, atleast Trixie is just a bit full of herself, but still has good in her. DT doesn't really seem to have shown any good intentions yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of either of them, honestly. I've always hated Trixie, and I've always hated Diamond Tiara.

Trixie because many people in this generation are like her, and Diamond Tiara because the upcoming generations are like her as well.

I've lost my faith in humanity.

Diamond Tiara. She's the most hateful creep in the show.

Trixie is a braggart but she's appealing. In Magic Duel she isn't a bad guy (girl?) either, she feels bad for having gone dark and apologizes.

Diamond Tiara just loves to be a mean jerk and antagonize the CMCs cause they don't have their marks. Even gets Babs Seed to be like them. But Babs Seed has her reasons for it. Diamond Tiara is more of a "bad seed" than Babs Seed.

Diamond Tiara, without a doubt. she has ZERO redeeming qualities, and its just a bitter and spiteful pony. they captured the spoiled rich girl personality perfectly with her, and shes hated for it. 

Trixie on the other hand, shes awesome. 

Well, actually we have seen a good side to DT. It's subtle, but there. First, she clearly loves her daddy. She was entranced by his speech to the class in "Family Appreciation Day", which had even Silver Spoon nodding off. Secondly, in "Hearts and Hooves Day", when Cheerilee asks who wants to play Pin the Tail on the Pony, Diamond Tiara looks really keen to play. It's not much when balanced against how much she makes the CMC miserable, but it is still there to be seen if you are willing to recognize it.

Secondly, how did Trixie show she wanted to make up for her actions in "Magic Duel"? An apology is not the same as making amends, which involves actions, like cleaning up all the decorations she had put up when she was in control. And she apologized only to Twilight, not to the whole town. Would it be going too far to say she only did that to ensure that Twilight wouldn't come after her for revenge, like Trixie herself tried to do? Perhaps so, but it's not entirely impossible, either.

• Brohoof 2

You people make me lose faith in humanity ;_;

Diamond Tiara is just a kid. Her spoiled nature and bad behavior will deteriorate over time. Trixie is a full grown adult and acts like a complete child. Not to mention she held a town hostage.

I'm thinking, Diamong Tiara. She bullies other ponies and she openly states who and what is below her 'stature'. She even fed off of the fact that Apple Blooms own cousin was bullying her! (AppleBloom) Also she doesn't seem to have a sense of right and wrong. When has she sincerely apologized to anyone?

Trixie just seems insecure, and she just wants to prove herself because she wants to be thought of as impressive. But then again Trixie never apologized to the whole town for you know almost destroying their lives and isolating them from the rest of the world. In my opinion she only apologized because she saw Twilight as a more powerful pony. Like an aggressive wolf showing it's stomach to a much stronger and rational one.

(Oh gosh, look at me getting all technical and wise :P)

i like all ponys but diamond tiara is very anoying with her teasing the CMC by saying blank flank its horid but trixi is mean so diamond tiara is the worst but i like all ponys but she is an exception (sorry for spelling)

• 2 weeks later...
You people make me lose faith in humanity ;_;

Diamond Tiara is just a kid. Her spoiled nature and bad behavior will deteriorate over time. Trixie is a full grown adult and acts like a complete child. Not to mention she held a town hostage.

Well Trixie is just a braggart, but when she gets shown up she gets hell bent on being better than Twilight, but the amulet makes her do worse stuff, stuff that makes her be dark, stuff she wouldn't do usually because she feels awful about when she's freed from it.

As for Diamond Tiara... lesse...

•Enjoys insulting those without marks, treating them as losers

•Peer pressuring a blank flank bully target into being a blank flank bully herself

•Shows zero remorse for anything (even Babs Seed felt really bad)

•Oh and of course blackmailing the CMCs by threatening to post humiliating photos of them unless they bring more humiliating photos of anypony they can for everypony to see.

Diamond Tiara is awful.

I don't like either of them. They're both bullies. DT is so rude and nasty to the other fillies, and I was surprised at how mean she was to the Crusaders in front of AppleJack.

However Trixie wreaked havoc on the entire of PonyVille and tried to make RD "writhe in agony". Torture isn't cool, kids.