Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?

Muffinnz

Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?  

63 users have voted

1. 1. Do you wash your hands when you use the bathroom?

• Yes
    • No

This is disgusting! I see this in public bathrooms all the time and I hate it. I wash my hands 100% of the time in both public and private bathrooms. Please it only takes a few seconds, stay clean and healthy guys

Second, don't you hate it when people don't close the door when they use the public bathrooms? This is pretty common when I use them.

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 3

If I'm at my home, I occasionally don't wash my hands because my toilets and bathroom aren't that dirty. If it's a public restroom though, I'd definitely wash my hands because if I didn't I could get sick, especially during flu season and the months were sicknesses are going around. As for people not closing doors when they go to the bathroom, I thankfully never saw something like that happen yet.

• Brohoof 1

I've called out a few guys on this but stopped when one guy aggressively said mind your own business, and the last one I was tempted to had a giant knife on his side so I thought better of it.

I do every time. I am not a huge germaphobe, sort of a small one, but the main thing is that I don't want any uncleanliness on my console controllers and such, so I also wash my hands before I boot any of those up as well. Basically, I wash my hands a lot.

• Brohoof 1

um? Yes..I'd hate to see someone not washing their hands because that's just disguising and they should be ashamed. Even 5 years old knows that. 

1 hour ago, EpicEnergy said:

If I'm at my home, I occasionally don't wash my hands because my toilets and bathroom aren't that dirty. If it's a public restroom though, I'd definitely wash my hands because if I didn't I could get sick, especially during flu season and the months were sicknesses are going around. As for people not closing doors when they go to the bathroom, I thankfully never saw something like that happen yet.

Same. Though I do wash when I’m at a relatives house too. 

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm the only one at school to wash my hands thoroughly. While everyone else either leaves the bathroom without washing their hands or using the water without using soap for a couple of seconds and leave the bathroom. It disgusts me to see people leave the bathroom without washing their hands after they flush the urinals or toilets considering of how much germs are on the handles of toilets/urinals and the bathroom door handle.

Complete germaphobe here. 

• Brohoof 1

I was my hands a lot, I dislike if, for example, there is oil on my hands (strangely I am more OK with motor oil on my hands than cooking oil). So, yes, I wash my hands after using the bathroom (or coming from outside, or touching potato chips with my hands or eating a hamburger etc).

I have a weird thing about texture, and touching things that look like they might have an unusual one. I also have a thing about then feeling like I need to intensely need to wash my hands because I touched something. I almost never use public toilets, because gross, I don’t know where other people’s butts have been, but at home you bet I’m washing my hands, because also gross.