mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

I initially had a different username, but changed it twice. Now it's "Dusky" with tildes beside and aroud it. Without those, this name is already taken. I decided on something like tha because of my favorite pokemon, Dusknoir and it's non-evolved counterpart, Duskull. Settled on something Dusk related.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a name Ive used for everything (sometimes I have to add something because plain ol’ “Kitty_Cat” is taken sometimes). Mimecraft, Roblox, Discord, Skype everything Ive sighned up for. Ive been using this name for years, and the beginning use of it for me is still unknown.

Im more mysterious than I thought.....

"Panzy" is my nickname. "Scoffer of" comes from the dead trend. And the rings part is a double reference to Superman 64 and Darkseed 2.

Spoiler

Image result for darkseed 2 ring toss gif  superman-game.gif

• 4 weeks later...

It means "owl" in Turkish (written as "baykuş"). I was learning Turkish in Duolingo and I thought it was a cool word, specially because it literally translates as "Mr. Bird".

Well, Recherché means something that is rare, exotic, or obscure. As I'm sure you're aware, you guys and gals know who my favorite pony is.

You can connect the dots from here. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Right now? Well Annabelle McAllister is the main character for the first act of the steampunk Opera "Dolls of New Albion" and I love Steampunk and this opera..

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 4:00 AM, Baykush said:

It means "owl" in Turkish (written as "baykuş"). I was learning Turkish in Duolingo and I thought it was a cool word, specially because it literally translates as "Mr. Bird".

Awwh, I was hoping you were Turkish yourself. Don't come across many of 'em on English-speaking websites.

Owl just turn the page though, beakause I don't wanna ruffle any feathers~

On 4/22/2018 at 3:40 PM, Recherche said:

Well, Recherché means something that is rare, exotic, or obscure. As I'm sure you're aware, you guys and gals know who my favorite pony is.

You can connect the dots from here. ;)

Without accent though, "recherche" just means "research". So, connecting the dots, here's your favorite pony: :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1