Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear underwear or no?

Lucky Bolt

Weird topic, I know. But the weird ones are the fun ones. :ButtercupLaugh: So do you or do you not wear underwear? I for one, always do....most of the time. Lol.

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

I'll contribute to your weird topic :derp:

I always make sure to have underwear on when I leave the house and usually when I'm just at home.

The only times I don't wear underwear is when I have to wash them and then I just wear sweatpants or flannel pants until the laundy is done.

I also don't wear underwear under a bathing suit. I don't know if that's still a thing for guys but I saw it all the time in high-school and honestly it looked weird but it also made me a little self-conscious for never doing so :blush:. Maybe it was to avoid any accidental exposure from the swim truck dropping too low...

• Brohoof 3

34 minutes ago, Bas said:

TBH i was quite surprised when I found out that women might be not wearing bras in bed or wear them for weeks.

Yeah....most girls don't wear bras to bed. :laugh: Including myself. It's so much more comfortable without one. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 3

You have topics XD Anyway, here a honest answer:

Out of home: I always do. I never tried it, but I can think that wearing no underwear as a man can be a really strange feeling under a jeans. And a kilt is not so mine style. XD

At home: Not always. I am often naked at home and so, no underwear of course. Same also for sleeptime. But when I wear clothes, then with underwear (because of same reasons like above).

• Brohoof 3

When I'm not at home I always wear underwear but when I'm at home I usually don't wear underwear. I just like to have certain things ''free and loose''.

3 hours ago, KH7672 said:

I also don't wear underwear under a bathing suit. I don't know if that's still a thing for guys but I saw it all the time in high-school and honestly it looked weird but it also made me a little self-conscious for never doing so :blush:. Maybe it was to avoid any accidental exposure from the swim truck dropping too low...

This is very recognisable to me

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Imagine if these jeans have unexpected holes while being outside without underwear.

Or wearing none under a kilt. :worry:

Reverse upskirting. :okiedokieloki:

Well, that others see me naked is for me not a problem to be honest (I already was nude on a clothing optional beach), but in the middle of a city would be a little bit strange. And it could get problems with the law maybe. So, it is better if it not happens. But my main reason is that the underwear is also some sort of protection, especially under a jeans with the slightly rough inner surface and the zipper (if you know what I mean). I just can not imagine that this feels really good. 

26 minutes ago, Booker said:

I've never understood how people can sleep naked.

Well, I would say that it is just a matter of getting used to. I tried it and find it more comfortable than with clothes. At the beginning, it felt a little bit strange but also freeing, and with the time, it became something totally normal. And when I have to wear something in bed (because it is really cold for example), I also usually sleep only with a t-shirt and nothing more because it feels for me so uncomfortable when I wear boxer briefs. But this is just my personal feeling and I can understand why there are people who feel the total opposite. 

• Brohoof 1

How could I possibly not? I mean, my bras come off pretty quick when not needed because they're uncomfortable, but how could one not wear panties/undies/whatever you wear down there? That's just nasty.

Uhm, yeah? I mean unless I'm naked for whatever reason, like if I'm showering or the et cetera (I also sleep with my underwear still on, so that doesn't count there either). :huh: 

Edited by Dustlicious2020
  • Brohoof 1

Not when I sleep but in the daytime etc at work yes of course as it can irritate your skin pretty badly with you "bits" rubbing against denim, not to mention you never know when you might get a hole in your pants and then nothing but skin boyz!!!! :ButtercupLaugh:

2 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Um...... I’ve walked into something here but am I gonna regret it?

Anyway, I always wear underwear.

I once walked around without it and it felt so weird, like everything was outta control.

I just imagine you flailing around whilst freaking out! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Yes, I do. Not only comfortable, but easier to move around. You know where your bits and pieces are at all times.

Then you have people that dont! *ZIP* ......;w; *DIES INTERNALLY* 

• Brohoof 3

57 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

*Reads the topic title* Wow, that's a rather straight-forward question... Can we at least go out to eat first? :twismile:

SURE! What do you like? 

• Brohoof 2