42 users have voted

1. 1. Your Preferred Meat

• Red Meat - Ex: Beef, Pork
    • Poultry - Ex: Chicken, Turkey
    • Seafood - Ex: Lobster, Shrimp
    • Game Meat - Ex: Wild Duck, Rabbit
    • Other
    • I don't eat meat.

I've eaten red meats, poultry, and seafood all my life. I used to not like seafood, but now I'm a fan of it, especially when it comes to fried seafoods, it's hard to get tired of those in my opinion.

Edited by Flow

I LOVE venison!!!  It's so good but I rarely have it if at all(haven't had it in years).  Duck's pretty good too and goose, just gotta make sure you don't bite into any bullets if you're invited to someone's duck dinner.  I like rabbit too but no one sells it around here, idk why.

4 hours ago, Thuja said:

I LOVE venison!!!  It's so good but I rarely have it if at all(haven't had it in years).  Duck's pretty good too and goose, just gotta make sure you don't bite into any bullets if you're invited to someone's duck dinner.  I like rabbit too but no one sells it around here, idk why.

That's whyyyy, you need to get rabbit yourself hehe

• Brohoof 2

Just about any meat. I love love love love meat, lol. But I especially love a good beef steak or anything involving red meat, that stuff is the best :please:

• Brohoof 1

That's a difficult choice. Chicken is really good and it's easy to cook properly, but at the same time, pulled pork, ribs, and bacon are all incredible if they're done right. Oh, and home made beef jerky is pretty amazing, and it's surprisingly simple to make, even in a regular oven. Just marinate it overnight, put it in the oven on really low temperature for a few more hours, and it's done. 

I'm not a fan of seafood (I can stomach shrimp and crab, but not much else), and I've never had game meat. I did have lamb once, but I didn't like it.

• Brohoof 2

I like chicken, port, bacon, beef, sausage, steak. I really love meat it's a big part of my diet. I absolutely hate dumplings tho.

6 hours ago, Booker said:

I'm not a fan of seafood (I can stomach shrimp and crab, but not much else)

Me too, I hate seafood!

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 2

Any meat, except ducks, and rabbits.

Seafood is odd, it's like eating life before it was ever born... You know... Slime? Salty slime?

Spoiler

Stimulated Salty Slime

:eww: