Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [CLOSED] The Town Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

1 hour ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad

Samurai still placed her at the race track, while I had already placed her in the hospital.   She couldn't be in two places at once^_^

I do remember that Samurai had mentioned that Bluebell was still at the race trace, but I do remember that someone was calling out to her, while taking her to the hospital. I'm just confused as to where Bluebell is at exactly. I'm really sorry, but I'm still confused and unsure. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ragland Tiger said:

She's definitely in the hospital. :)

Okay and thank you for clearing that up.

I'll definitely make my response today. I'm just resting as I was busy with chores and getting things done around the house today. The only thing I have left is to fix the door and then I'm done for the day. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

7 minutes ago, Astral Vision said:

@Ragland Tiger @Buck Testa

Since both of your characters wound up in the hospital, maybe you two could chat during the next day's event?

Sure, when the next day hits. My character isn't waking up till the day after the race. I know the race is over but I haven't got the signal that its the next day yet .

13 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm sorry, but I'm still confused. I looked, but I'm unsure where the misunderstanding was. :( 

13 hours ago, Ragland Tiger said:

@Dynamo Pad

Samurai still placed her at the race track, while I had already placed her in the hospital.   She couldn't be in two places at once^_^

And I edited my reply so that Samurai does not acknowledge her at all. She is at the hospital right now. Hope that clears things up.

Sorry, didn't mean to keep everyone waiting. Today's been a busy day for me. :please: I was online a few times earlier, but not long enough to post anything.
As soon as I've caught up on all my notifications, I'll post my reply.

• Brohoof 1

Technically this is a warning but I will be updating the code for Breezie Speak because I don't like the current one I'm using. The last code will still make sense but from my next post on, there will be a difference I think some of y'all would notice.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@Samurai Equine and everyone:

I'm waiting for you....:ButtercupLaugh:

Edit:  Yes, my penmanship is awful.  The image was written 100% by hand. For those who geek about these things, it was done with a Lamy stub nib fountain pen loaded with J. Herbin 1670 shimmer ink on Clairefontaine Triomphe 80 gram weight paper. :crackle:  If you look carefully, you will see streaks and highlights of gold pigment in the characters.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't mean to keep everyone waiting.

For those who don't know, the past few weeks, I've been helping my mother remodel her kitchen. Usually, it's just been me, and I've been taking on some big tasks by myself. And keep in mind, I hold down a job most of the week, so I am sacrificing my afternoons and free days to do this.

I meant to reply yesterday, but got distracted. And today, even with 3 people helping me, there was still a lot to do. I'd love to just hop back onto the message board as soon as I'm done, but I've got to give my aching muscles a rest first.

So if there is any delay on my part in the future, blame it on this renovation job. I'll let everyone know when the job is complete.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

What are you confused about? :ooh: I'd be happy to clear anything up for you.

Everypony got teleported to the hospital? What's after this? What are we doing? :twismile:

• Brohoof 1