Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

1 minute ago, Emerald Heart said:

@Buck Testa @Samurai Equine

"Friendshire, apparently." Fable offered her hoof to him, "My name is Fable. You do remember yours, don't you?" Fable asked hopefully, concern laced into her usually monotone voice.

@Emerald Heart @Windy Breeze 🥧 @Samurai Equine

"I do. Boulder Dash is my name." He said with a nod, "But I can't seem to remember anything that happened before I was kidnapped by those creatures that called themselves Diamond Dogs. I'm also... not exactly sure what I am, or what you all are. The Diamond Dog creatures kept calling me a pony, but I didn't know if that were true or some kind of insult. I'm sorry if I come across as naive, but I can't find those answers in my head." 

Which wasn't technically a lie. He was quite ignorant to the world and how it worked, but it wasn't due to amnesia. For the time being he'd keep that particular cover story up and try to learn what he can about the world around him. 

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@CameoShadowness, @Astral Vision

Trilby finds the book and reads through it as quickly, but as carefully, as he can. "Hmm... So maybe that glowing was from a lack of magic pollen? Or maybe something else? If only Beryl was awake..." Trilby says to himself. And shortly after, he gets his wish. "Beryl!" Gently, he gives her a hug, which is really more like Trilby lightly pressing her against his cheek. Not enough to hurt, just enough to show he cares. "You really scared me there for a second, my friend. I thought I lost you..." Trilby then hears her questions. "Breeze pony? Not sure what you mean. You wondered off and fainted, and someone named Kronos found you. I brought you here to the library because I was trying to figure out the best way to help." Trilby holds up the book. "So far, all I've found is an entry about magic pollen. Is that why your antenna were glowing last night?" Trilby asks.

Beryl held a worried smile before shaking her no. "nope but il ned sum soon. Hav to eat somting gud soon." She stat on Trilby's head. "I wonder wat kind of plants you hav here."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

“I like these! I’ve never played Kingdom Hearts before, but I think I’ve heard about it. If you have it you’ll have to show me the game some time,” Pencil commented as Dynamo showed her his sketches.

Pencil was particularly interested in the names of the weapons, each name being unique and quirky. The names made the sketches even better, bringing a sense of intrigue about them.

What was more fascinating, however, was the bright mystical orb Thundy was creating. Pencil’s eyes widened in excitement but also fear. She was curious as to what the orb would do, but she was a little afraid it would try to zap her.

Fortunately, Thundy had secure control of the orb and was not about to let it go haywire. Pencil was relieved for the moment. When Thundy gave the orb to Dynamo, however, her anxiousness returned.

“Are you sure t-that’s a good idea? He might not—” Pencil stammered, before her thoughts were interrupted. Before she could finish her sentence, Dynamo was already in possession of the orb.

Oh dear Celestia please don’t do anything. Pencil thought as a grimace was plastered onto her face.

As soon as Dynamo had the orb, it had disappeared. In its place, some kind of treat appeared. Pencil really should’ve expected something like this at this point. It really shouldn’t be unusual anymore for things like this to happen.

Surprisingly, Dynamo was offering the treat around. Pencil wasn’t sure what it was, but she was still hungry enough to want to eat it. She licked her lips in anticipation and said,

“I’ll take it! I’m still kinda hungry,”

• Brohoof 1

@Boulder Dash @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @Emerald Heart

Sundae stepped towards him. She bowed her head in respect “My name is Sundae Delight, I own a ice cream parlor here in town. Me, Fable, and Shadow helped you get to the hospital” she then pointed at Shadow and at Keen, who was oblivious that her letter went out of her saddlebag “This black pegasus is Shadow, and that other earth pony is Keen Fan. We all came here to see you because we were worried about you”

“Nice to meet you, Boulder” Shadow smiled.

“Hello, there Boulder” Keen waved at him casually. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

“That’s very interesting.” He remarked while writing down some notes. “So where is Ragnarok, exactly? I’m guessing it’s nowhere near Equestria. Maybe you could tell me about what your country is like? Also, I heard mention of an older sister, is she here with you or back at home? Do you have any other family members?” Silver looked up from his journal for a moment. “You can stop me at any time if you’re not comfortable with something I ask you. Just so you know, not everything I ask about will get sent back to my village. I like to get as many details as possible and then when I go to write the letter, I use the highlights from what I’ve written in my journal. This journal also helps me keep track of all the cool creatures and great friends that I’ve met during my travels.” He smiled in reminisce of some of the good times that he had experienced on this trip. “I’ve met a lot of ponies on my adventures, and sometimes it’s a bit challenging to remember all of them.” Silver remarked with a bit of laugh.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"And Dynamo. I heard you're a gamer...well, back in my world, gaming is huge. I see you're a kingdom hearts fan. Well...I'm actually one too..." Thundy said gathering some energy and making his forged keyblade appear. He held it across his shoulder, waiting for Dyno to notice. 

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash

“I like these! I’ve never played Kingdom Hearts before, but I think I’ve heard about it. If you have it you’ll have to show me the game some time,” Pencil commented as Dynamo showed her his sketches.

Pencil was particularly interested in the names of the weapons, each name being unique and quirky. The names made the sketches even better, bringing a sense of intrigue about them.

What was more fascinating, however, was the bright mystical orb Thundy was creating. Pencil’s eyes widened in excitement but also fear. She was curious as to what the orb would do, but she was a little afraid it would try to zap her.

Fortunately, Thundy had secure control of the orb and was not about to let it go haywire. Pencil was relieved for the moment. When Thundy gave the orb to Dynamo, however, her anxiousness returned.

“Are you sure t-that’s a good idea? He might not—” Pencil stammered, before her thoughts were interrupted. Before she could finish her sentence, Dynamo was already in possession of the orb.

Oh dear Celestia please don’t do anything. Pencil thought as a grimace was plastered onto her face.

As soon as Dynamo had the orb, it had disappeared. In its place, some kind of treat appeared. Pencil really should’ve expected something like this at this point. It really shouldn’t be unusual anymore for things like this to happen.

Surprisingly, Dynamo was offering the treat around. Pencil wasn’t sure what it was, but she was still hungry enough to want to eat it. She licked her lips in anticipation and said,

“I’ll take it! I’m still kinda hungry,”

"It's a pretty interesting game that has a sort of crossover. To some, it might be a crazy crossover that could never work. However, it's a crossover that just works because it has everyone one could ask for in a game. Well, at least to me it does. I'm not sure if the arcade has the game, but I could see if it's possible to have it installed at the arcade." Dynamo smiled, happy that Pencil had approved of his drawings. "I love the keyblades designs as each one looks unique. Some are for magic, some for attack and some are for a mix of both. Some are powerful, but come with a huge drawback. Although, I love their designs and the uniqueness of said weaponry." He explained, nodding as he levitated the sweet treat over towards Pencil. 

5 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad

"And Dynamo. I heard you're a gamer...well, back in my world, gaming is huge. I see you're a kingdom hearts fan. Well...I'm actually one too..." Thundy said gathering some energy and making his forged keyblade appear. He held it across his shoulder, waiting for Dyno to notice. 

@ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash @Pastel Heart @Astral Vision

The gamer pony's ears perked as Thundy had gained his attention, before nodding. "Eeyup. You can say that again." He turned so that the male griffon could see his cutie mark of a video game controller. "I was able to discover my love for gaming, while also discovering the magic I had within me." He tilted his head in surprise as Thundy had mentioned about gaming in his world. "Wait, really? Video games in Equestria aren't fairly new, but competitions were recently established. I never knew that games were that popular from where you came from." He was caught on his own words as the male griffon talked more about Kingdom Hearts. "Hold on. What are you..." He was about to ask what he had meant, but stopped as a keyblade had suddenly materialized in Thundy's possession. The blue unicorn's jaw became slack jawed as he was in awe of what he had witnessed. Dynamo had heard of some spells that a unicorn could materialize, but not from how the griffon called upon a weapon like the keyblade. He took a tentative step forward as if he was dreaming. "O-Okay. Now, I'm not going to freak out, okay? I just want to calmly ask this." He took a deep breath, before rushing over towards the male griffon. "HOW IN EQUESTRIA DID YOU DO THAT!? Keyblades are actually real!? So, then does that mean there really is a sort of gaming dimension!? YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO DO THAT!" He exclaimed with a pant.

He soon blushed embarrassment, while not realizing he had just made a scene. He looked around at everyone that was present in the room, before giving an apologetic look. He even looked back at Thundy to give him and Chelsea the same expression. "I-I'm sorry about that, everyone. It's just that I've always seen keyblades at conventions from time to time. Although, this is the first time I've ever seen someone do something like that. I'm not sure if that keyblade is the genuine thing, or if it's the same thing like I had previously mentioned. I don't want to assume anything, of course. I was just taken completely off guard. Since that's not something you see everyday." Clearing his throat after his outburst to try and compose himself. "At any rate, I want to ask this correctly. Would it be possible to learn how to use other elements like you and Chelsea did. Along with how to materialize a keyblade like that, please?" He would say, bowing his head to show his respect to the male griffon.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Whoa there Dyno...chill. I forged this keyblade back where I am from, using what is called forging. It's taking metal and heating it beyond temperatures of 1000 degrees until it is red hot, like molten rock. I had to make a mold for the design. I then heated the metal up as I said, and then colored it. Oh yea, mine could also do...this." Thundy gathering electricity and morphing the keyblade into the Pirates of The Caribbean variant, then reversing it back to its original one. "I could forge one for you if you'd like..." Thundy offered.   

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Windy Breeze 🥧 said:

@Boulder Dash @Samurai Equine @Ragland Tiger @Emerald Heart

Sundae stepped towards him. She bowed her head in respect “My name is Sundae Delight, I own a ice cream parlor here in town. Me, Fable, and Shadow helped you get to the hospital” she then pointed at Shadow and at Keen, who was oblivious that her letter went out of her saddlebag “This black pegasus is Shadow, and that other earth pony is Keen Fan. We all came here to see you because we were worried about you”

“Nice to meet you, Boulder” Shadow smiled.

“Hello, there Boulder” Keen waved at him casually. 

Boulder had to admit the one named Sundae Delight sure looked the part of an Ice Cream Parlor owner. She looked like she could be a mascot of a store in his world with the way her coat and mane was colored. He had thought his own name was rather lame and punny growing up, but for these ponies such names seemed to be normal. A stroke of luck he supposed. The hornless and wingless one was called an Earth Pony. He supposed that made himself an Earth Pony as well. Keen Fan was a shade of pinkish purple that seemed to stand out in his vision, like some type of flower given a pony's form. Even the darkly colored Pegasus stood out in comparison to animals in his memories. 

His own coat was a shade of white that was almost hard on the eyes with how light it was, making even the bed sheets look gray in comparison. It made his Brown curly mane and tail stand out all the more when compared to it. This didn't stand out much the day before since he was caked in dirt and sweat. 

"I am glad I came across nice Peo-ponies who wanted to help me. I'm not sure what I will do from here, but I'm happy that I am safe at least." 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Whoa there Dyno...chill. I forged this keyblade back where I am from, using what is called forging. It's taking metal and heating it beyond temperatures of 1000 degrees until it is red hot, like molten rock. I had to make a mold for the design. I then heated the metal up as I said, and then colored it. Oh yea, mine could also do...this." Thundy gathering electricity and morphing the keyblade into the Pirates of The Caribbean variant, then reversing it back to its original one. "I could forge one for you if you'd like..." Thundy offered.   

@C. Thunder Dash

Almost as soon as he heard the truth behind Thundy's keyblade, Dynamo could only sigh sadly. "I didn't know it was forged, but I guess it's sort of different from what was made at conventions. I would say it's the same thing, but I guess it's different if it's involved with some metals. It sounds like a difficult process." He would say. Feeling disheartened as if a wind was taken out of his sails. His hope was restored upon hearing the mention of having one forged for him. "Wait. It's possible to have one forged? If so, then I would love to have an actual keyblade. It's not like the real deal, but it's better than nothing." He stopped and watched in awe as Thundy's weapon morphed into one of the keyblades in the actual game. "Wait a second. Your weapon has the ability to form change like in the latest game? I remember seeing that version being used in the Caribbean world." He whistled as he was impressed by the weapon's ability.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Yeah. In your case, I'll even install an electronic system, where if you press a button, the keyblade will morph into the form you selected." Thundy explained as he made his keyblade disappear with a poof. "Yes, I love kingdom hearts, but I really love racing games. Wanna come outside with me? I could show you something really cool." Thundy offered. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Yeah. In your case, I'll even install an electronic system, where if you press a button, the keyblade will morph into the form you selected." Thundy explained as he made his keyblade disappear with a poof. "Yes, I love kingdom hearts, but I really love racing games. Wanna come outside with me? I could show you something really cool." Thundy offered. 

@C. Thunder Dash

"That would be really cool, but is it possible to use magic in order to create the formchange? Also, will the base creation be like something from the games, or will it be in my own design?" Dynamo wondered as Thundy's keyblade had disappeared with a poof. "I'm more of a fan of fighting games, but I love all sorts of games. Those ranging from RPG's, racing, and strategy games." He responded, before nodding at the offer to step outside. He quickly finished what was left on his plate, before following after the griffon. "Sure. I'm rather curious of what you have to show me. Besides the whole gaining my own keyblade. I was wondering something. Is it possible to learn some of the abilities you use? More along the lines of learning how to use thunder magic, or even Chelsea's water magic too?" He didn't know much about elemental magic as he didn't read up on it. However, he was willing to learn any and all about the subject, while discovering more of what his magic was capable of.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Buck Testa, @Ragland Tiger, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Emerald Heart

Samurai steps up. "We've all been interest in you since you were found. Greetings. My name is Samurai Equine. I am the military leader and guardian protector of this town. And..." Samurai bows apologetically. "Gomen nasai. My deepest apologies. You were in trouble, in need of help, and I wasn't there. I was distracted by a big event that was happening all over the town. But I promise, if you give me a chance, I won't let it happen again. Like everypony else in this town, so long as you're a citizen of Friendshire, you have my protection." Samurai swears.

He rises up again. "And as for what you can do here in Friendshire, I think you'll find it easy. There's lots of houses, apartments, and so on that don't have occupants. You can easily take one for free. And if you want a job, Friendshire is in need of a lot more ponies to guide them. Ponies like me, those who moved in, were able to just take up any job we wanted with little to no question. You're a young colt, and normally a pony your age and size wouldn't be allowed to be independent. But here, there's a bit more freedom about those kind of things. You should meet Pastel Heart. She's a little filly, about your age and size. She's become quite the talk of the town. She could tell you all about the amazing things she's done here in town." Samurai explains.

Samurai also leans over to Fable and whispers. "Did you get the note in the gift basket? I really wanted to invite you to the after-party, but I couldn't find you yesterday. I really don't want you to feel like an outside here."

@CameoShadowness. @Astral Vision

Trilby noticed Astral was taking his time getting here. That is worrisome...

"Got it. I think I know an all natural grocer that carries some. Is there anything else you'd like me to get?" Trilby puts the book down and opens it to the section about Breezie diets, what they normally eat and such. "Anything in here look good? I'll get it, then we can go into the library staff room and make you something really delicious." Trilby says.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare

Pastel smiled awkwardly as Dynamo got caught up in conversation with their new griffon friends. Magic was so cool, she thought. If only she could do something to get Dyny all excited like that... She felt just a little bit dejected for some reason, but she enjoyed the treat she got regardless. She didn't know what to do at this point except sit next to Pencil.

Dynamo raising his voice was loud enough to wake the dead. Or almost dead. Iron Shoal popped his head up from slumber suddenly, instantly filling the room with his booming voice.

"MORNING! SHOAL IS NOT A MORNING PONY! BEER! NO HANGOVER!"

He immediately pulled another bottle out of his saddle bag and began drinking it. Pastel smiled and waved at him from the other side of the room as she sat by Pencil. 

"Morning, grandpa."

"The room smells of Equestrian food! This morning shall be THE REAL!"

Pastel giggled. Iron Shoal could easily empty three fridges on his own. Samurai would have a mess on his hooves later. As the destruction of the breakfast table begins, Pastel sits idly lost in her thoughts. This was probably the most quiet she's been since coming to Friendshire. She seemed just a bit lonely, even as Iron Shoal loudly eats like a gladiator.

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@CameoShadowness. @Astral Vision

Trilby noticed Astral was taking his time getting here. That is worrisome...

"Got it. I think I know an all natural grocer that carries some. Is there anything else you'd like me to get?" Trilby puts the book down and opens it to the section about Breezie diets, what they normally eat and such. "Anything in here look good? I'll get it, then we can go into the library staff room and make you something really delicious." Trilby says.

//In the book it mentions something about Breezies diets being unclear but Breezies have been caught eating things like flowers (roses and dandelions), fungi, aphids and algae.//

"not all pollen has magic... hmmm... got any laks or or..." She hummed a bit before mumbling. "may some muzroom or... or roses?" 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Samurai steps up. "We've all been interest in you since you were found. Greetings. My name is Samurai Equine. I am the military leader and guardian protector of this town. And..." Samurai bows apologetically. "Gomen nasai. My deepest apologies. You were in trouble, in need of help, and I wasn't there. I was distracted by a big event that was happening all over the town. But I promise, if you give me a chance, I won't let it happen again. Like everypony else in this town, so long as you're a citizen of Friendshire, you have my protection." Samurai swears.

He rises up again. "And as for what you can do here in Friendshire, I think you'll find it easy. There's lots of houses, apartments, and so on that don't have occupants. You can easily take one for free. And if you want a job, Friendshire is in need of a lot more ponies to guide them. Ponies like me, those who moved in, were able to just take up any job we wanted with little to no question. You're a young colt, and normally a pony your age and size wouldn't be allowed to be independent. But here, there's a bit more freedom about those kind of things. You should meet Pastel Heart. She's a little filly, about your age and size. She's become quite the talk of the town. She could tell you all about the amazing things she's done here in town." Samurai explains.

Samurai also leans over to Fable and whispers. "Did you get the note in the gift basket? I really wanted to invite you to the after-party, but I couldn't find you yesterday. I really don't want you to feel like an outside here."

Boulder's ears sprang to attention his face betrayed an alertness to it for a brief moment at the use of Japanese. Though he was nowhere near fluent in the tongue, he knew enough to know what he had said. Did they have japanese in this world? It sounded as if they were speaking English at the moment, but that could simply be his brain interpreting their tongue into something intelligible. The colt tilted his head to the side before speaking. 

"Watashi wa mada nihongo ga jouzu ja arimasen." he said, trying to remember the phrasing he had learned from an audio tape ages ago. If it was something he misheard that part would simply sound like gibberish, but if he truly did speak japanese that would get his attention. " I don't think you could have known. I was far away from this place when I had escaped and spent a very long time trying to get anywhere for safety. Even now I'm not entirely sure if this place is safe from those creatures." 

The city itself sounded rather strange. Many homes and buildings available for free? Yet there seemed to be an active civilization here if what he had seen so far was anything to go by. Perhaps this city had been home to a much larger population, but now a new group had taken over and are trying to fill up the space that was left behind? With all the vacant buildings one might imagine that at least some have fallen into dilapidation. Such a strange place indeed. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Trilby makes note of all of it. "Got it. I'll be back before you know it! Oh, and keep an eye out for Astral. You remember Astral from the party, right? I have something important to tell him, and I told him to meet us here. He's the one that's been researching the town's history, so you might have a lot to talk about with him." Trilby says, then leaves to get everything Beryl wants.

Samurai nods, happy that Fable enjoyed the gift. He really tried hard to find some things she might like, despite not knowing Fable as well as the others. Still, he wants to correct that as soon as possible.

However, Samurai makes sure to pay the most attention to Boulder, and nods. "Ah. Wagata. Tabun ga--" However, Samurai double-takes. Boulder just told him that his Japanese isn't very good, yet he said that sentence so well that Samurai almost started having an entire conversation with him in Japonies. "I mean, understood. I do my best to speak English, but every once in a while, a little bit of my Japonies tends to slip out. Also, I'm not sure what Nihongou is. Did you mean Nipongou?" Japone? Nipone? Seems this world really does have pony-versions of things Boulder is familiar with.

Samurai hears his concerns. "Well, I am a powerful warrior with fire-based magic. So far, no evil forces have managed to invade on my watch!" Samurai nods. "And even if I somehow managed to fail, this town still has some powerful allies I've come to call my friends. I think you're in good hooves. And if I may..." Samurai motions towards Bluebell. "This is Bluebell. She was brought the hospital on the same day as you were. I am here to help as much as possible, but it never hurts to have a friend that you can relate to as well. Not to mention, there's Keen, Fable, and Shadow. You've only been here a short while, and all ready you're becoming part of a huge circle of friends. Whatever you may need, we've got you covered."

About that time, the doctor comes in. "Sorry to bother you, everypony. I won't be long. I just finished checking all the records, and I have good news. Boulder Dash? You've been cleared. As far as we can tell, you have perfect health, so you may leave the hospital whenever you like. I assume these are friends who will help you get situated in Friendshire?"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Trilby makes note of all of it. "Got it. I'll be back before you know it! Oh, and keep an eye out for Astral. You remember Astral from the party, right? I have something important to tell him, and I told him to meet us here. He's the one that's been researching the town's history, so you might have a lot to talk about with him." Trilby says, then leaves to get everything Beryl wants.

Samurai nods, happy that Fable enjoyed the gift. He really tried hard to find some things she might like, despite not knowing Fable as well as the others. Still, he wants to correct that as soon as possible.

However, Samurai makes sure to pay the most attention to Boulder, and nods. "Ah. Wagata. Tabun ga--" However, Samurai double-takes. Boulder just told him that his Japanese isn't very good, yet he said that sentence so well that Samurai almost started having an entire conversation with him in Japonies. "I mean, understood. I do my best to speak English, but every once in a while, a little bit of my Japonies tends to slip out. Also, I'm not sure what Nihongou is. Did you mean Nipongou?" Japone? Nipone? Seems this world really does have pony-versions of things Boulder is familiar with.

Samurai hears his concerns. "Well, I am a powerful warrior with fire-based magic. So far, no evil forces have managed to invade on my watch!" Samurai nods. "And even if I somehow managed to fail, this town still has some powerful allies I've come to call my friends. I think you're in good hooves. And if I may..." Samurai motions towards Bluebell. "This is Bluebell. She was brought the hospital on the same day as you were. I am here to help as much as possible, but it never hurts to have a friend that you can relate to as well. Not to mention, there's Keen, Fable, and Shadow. You've only been here a short while, and all ready you're becoming part of a huge circle of friends. Whatever you may need, we've got you covered."

About that time, the doctor comes in. "Sorry to bother you, everypony. I won't be long. I just finished checking all the records, and I have good news. Boulder Dash? You've been cleared. As far as we can tell, you have perfect health, so you may leave the hospital whenever you like. I assume these are friends who will help you get situated in Friendshire?"

@Ragland Tiger, @Windy Breeze 🥧, @Emerald Heart @Samurai Equine

Did.. did he really just say JaPONIES?

Boulders eyes went wide and his lips quivered in rebellion as he tried to hold back a smile of amusement at what the Pony in front of him was saying. His composure was almost in tatters from the revelation of what this ponies language was called. One wrong move would send him into a fit of giggles that he just would not be able to adequately explain to the creatures around him.

JaPONIES!?

Does this world live off of puns? Is it a driving force in this universe? It didn't help that he piled onto that with JaPONE and NiPONE. He genuinely had to turn his head around wrestle control of his expression away from his amusement. 

"I'm not entirely sure how I know it. It must be part of the memories that I can't recall." He said, struggling to speak properly, he cleared his throat as he continued, "I hope they would like to help me. It would be nice to have familiar faces guiding me around this new place. Maybe it'll help me remember things." 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

"I can if Chelsea can teach you. It all depends on how she's feeling." Thundy said as he led Dynamo out, looking for a wide open space so he could perform a feat of magic for Dynamo to show him one of his custom cars from a game he owned. 

@C. Thunder Dash
“Awesome! I already have a teacher in Astral, the other blue unicorn who’s also in the party room. Although, it wouldn’t hurt to have other teachers to learn from. I completely understand with Chelsea. I may not know what’s wrong, but I hope she’ll be okay.” Dynamo responded as he followed Thundy outside. As the griffon hybrid looked around, Dynamo was rather curious as to why they would be outside. “So, what did you wan to show me? Does it have anything else to do with your magic or energy?”

9 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @ExplosionMare

Pastel smiled awkwardly as Dynamo got caught up in conversation with their new griffon friends. Magic was so cool, she thought. If only she could do something to get Dyny all excited like that... She felt just a little bit dejected for some reason, but she enjoyed the treat she got regardless. She didn't know what to do at this point except sit next to Pencil.

Dynamo raising his voice was loud enough to wake the dead. Or almost dead. Iron Shoal popped his head up from slumber suddenly, instantly filling the room with his booming voice.

"MORNING! SHOAL IS NOT A MORNING PONY! BEER! NO HANGOVER!"

He immediately pulled another bottle out of his saddle bag and began drinking it. Pastel smiled and waved at him from the other side of the room as she sat by Pencil. 

"Morning, grandpa."

"The room smells of Equestrian food! This morning shall be THE REAL!"

Pastel giggled. Iron Shoal could easily empty three fridges on his own. Samurai would have a mess on his hooves later. As the destruction of the breakfast table begins, Pastel sits idly lost in her thoughts. This was probably the most quiet she's been since coming to Friendshire. She seemed just a bit lonely, even as Iron Shoal loudly eats like a gladiator.

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision
Dynamo’s ears soon fell as he heard the booming voice of Iron Shoal. “Well, it looks like someone is finally awake. I’m not sure how, but Mr. Shoal is finally up.”  He chuckled as he headed back into the party room for a brief moment. “Hold on for just a moment Thundy. I’ll be right back.” Even though they were outside. They were close enough to the door for the game pony to step back inside. He looked over to the others, but frowned slaughter as it seemed Pastel looked lost in her thoughts. “Hey, you guys? Thundy is going to show me something. Did you guys want to watch too?” He asks, not wanting to leave anyone out. He had to make sure everyone was done with their breakfast, of course.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/17/2020 at 3:25 AM, Samurai Equine said:

@Kronos the Revenant, @Astral Vision, @CameoShadowness

Trilby does his best to properly greet everyone and wave happily at Shadow. "Ah! Thank goodness to you, kind sir!" Trilby relieves Beryl from Kronos' shoulder, gently holding her in his hoof. "Oh mini horse, you had me so worried... Which reminds me... No time to talk! I've got so much to do! Mr... Uh... What was the name again? Kronk? Chronology? Kosmo?" Trilby struggles; he hasn't known him long enough to learn his name properly. Samurai leans over and whispers the correct name. "Kronos." Samurai tells him. "Ah! Yes! Mr. Kronos. I am in your debt. If you ever need a hat or a piece of clothing, come by my shop. Your first purchase is on the house." Trilby explains to Kronos.

Without a second to waste, he kicks opens Samurai's door and yells inside, holding Beryl away so she won't be disturbed. "ASTRAL VISION!! You in here?! Meet me in the library, stat! No time to explain, it's an EMERGENCY!!!" Trilby walks away from the door. "Forgive me, Beryl. I know you don't like this, but this is the fastest way to the library. Even if that doesn't make you feel better, I can at least find that book about Breezies and find out how to help you properly." Trilby explains before teleporting away.

Trilby arrives in front of the library. They are open today. He carefully goes inside, finds a desk he can put Beryl on safely, then searches the book shelves. "I think it was in the Foreign Studies section..."

@Windy Breeze 🥧, @GeneralDirection

Samurai was listening to the conversations being had, but Silver reminded him of something. "Oh! Right. Of course. I am in a little bit of a hurry... Sorry for the sudden rush, Silver. But if you need anything, you'll find that navigating the town is quite easy. I've never heard of anypony getting lost here. And just in case, try going to the town square. There should be some general directions posted. I even have some friends inside my house here that might be willing to help you out."

Samurai leans in closer to Silver to whisper to him. "Oh, and I don't know if this is true or not... I've only heard about this in literature, but... If it's true that Kirins have fire powers, don't let that scare you from being here. Because I'm a fire elemental too, and you'll fit in just fine here." Samurai says with a knowing wink.

He steps back and looks at Keen, Shadow, and Sundae. "All right, everypony. Sorry to be in a hurry like this, but we're about to go pick up Fable, and then we'll wait for the hospital to tell us about Bluebell and the mystery colt. So, anypony that's coming along, take my hoof and I'll get us there." Samurai offers his hoof to them.

@Buck Testa

The doctor shakes his head. "Oh no. Nopony knew who you were until you woke up and told us your name just a moment ago. We've been calling  you John Buck this whole time." The doctor explains. Must be this world's version of the placeholder name John Doe/Jane Doe. "I'm going to finish some paper work and then let the visitors know you're available. Remember, if you need anything at all, the nurses will be glad to help. You should be discharged before the day is half over." The doctor says and leaves his room for now.

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare

After eating silence while his friends conversed with each other, there was a loud bang from the door, the source revealing itself as the pony Trilby Hatter. Before Astral could respond, Trilby was gone like the wind, though he did mention the library.

"Well, guess that's my cue. Later guys, remember to meet at the gate tonight."

And with one swift movement, Astral dashed out the front door like a rocket ship, making his way to the library.

@CameoShadowness

Memories returned as Astral entered the library, this was where he had discovered the book about the two mayors, and it was also the same place he had got to know Dynamo and Pastel. As he looked for Trilby, the blue unicorn instead found... a Breezie?

"Umm, hello little guy. Do you know where I could find the pony Trilby Hatter? It's very important."

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

7 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@CameoShadowness

Memories returned as Astral entered the library, this was where he had discovered the book about the two mayors, and it was also the same place he had got to know Dynamo and Pastel. As he looked for Trilby, the blue unicorn instead found... a Breezie?

"Umm, hello little guy. Do you know where I could find the pony Trilby Hatter? It's very important."

Beryl is seen trying to lift a thin book but then stops. "Azdral? Hi. Im Beryl. Trilby lef for sum food. It's gud tho, we need to talk. You kno abot da town's hiztory?"

• Brohoof 2