Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many bones have you broken?

Reecejackox

• 1 year later...

None. I got a DEXA scan last year and it said my bone density was about 127% of that of an average man my age, which I think is probably down to a combination of training and genetics (my dad also has incredibly dense bones). Hopefully I'll never break any!

None...of my own Just kidding I've never done a violence.

I haven't broken any bones, closest I came was a sprained ankle from falling down some stairs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few over the years but the worst is -

Beginning of this year me and my family were out on a beach day,  we were up by the rock pools looking for crabs and shiz but I slipped 😧

Woke up on the rocks about 15 feet below and had no idea what was going on with my dad and stepmum freaking out stood over me lol.

I remember vaguely just laying there half awake while stuff was going on around me and eventually... after what seemed like forever... paramedics came and airlifted us to hospital where I stayed for a few days.

I didnt feel much pain i think it was shock but the scariest thing was i couldnt remember anything from that day,  thought id really messed up my head tthb i started freakin out. Turns out was just a concussion 🤕
 😧

Ended up with stitches on my head, lots of big old bruises and a cast, still got a scar on my head but luckily its covered up by my hair.

Overall im lucky it wasnt alot worse, turns my stomach a bit tho just thinking of it.

Edited by Tweek

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...