Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you see the moon right now?

DubWolf

(edited)

I can. I’m outside. If you can see it too, it means it sees us both even though we’re pretty far away (or not) :P 

Its the one thing that reminds us we’re all under one sky (unless we’re that far away, then it means we aren’t quite under that same “sky”).

Edited by WWolf

Not right at this moment because I'm inside the house, but yesterday evening I was gazing at the moon dung broad daylight. It was really easy to spot.

I cannot see it. I saw it about 12 hours ago setting. There are thunder clouds coming in over us right now, so I probably won't see her again for some time :orly:

Well, not from where I am at this moment but if I were to go outside, I would likely be able to see it.

I can't see it at the moment because I'd have to get up from my nice comfy chair to look out the window. That constitutes work, and I didn't sign up for work. But I'll tell what I can do; I can flip the switch on my planetarium, it has a moon disc in it so I can have moon views on demand. Yeah, that'll work.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well since the sun's currently setting, the moon isn't as obvious right now but beyond that, I normally don't see the moon since I'm on the wrong side of the building.