Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite Princess?

Kaitlynne

@Kaitlynne It appears, that you have submitted this topic twice, I have merged these into one. :darling:

As for me, I don't know, either Celestia or Luna... Both? :P

• Brohoof 2

It's always hard for me to choose, but it's almost always one of either Luna or Twilight!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

My favorite is Luna because she has pretty colors and she is a night owl like me

All this time I thought you were a unicorn. :P

---

My favorite Princess is Twilight Sparkle because my username would be incorrect if she wasn't. :twismile:

• Brohoof 4

@Kaitlynne

Moved to Sugarcube Corner, as this is where G4 is discussed indirectly.

When you are talking about the series (specific episodes/moments, theories, etc.) post your topic in FiM Canon Discussion. If you are talking about FiM obliquely (asking about favorite characters, fun what-if scenarios, etc.) post your topic in Sugarcube Corner.

:BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2

Luna has always been my favorite for ten years now. I know, she's the crowd's favorite too, but there's no way I can't go with her all the way since she's one of my favorite characters all around too. Too much of a sucker for "goth, edgy" characters. :mlp_nom:

• Brohoof 3

Mine is Twilight because unlike the other princesses given that she is a main character, she was given much more room to grow and develop over the course of the series.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...