12 YEARS MY LITTLE PONIES!!!!

Princess Luna

YOUR PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT HAS ARRIVED TO THANK YOU FOR 12 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP. 
*ehem* 
Please excuse the Royal Canterlot voice but my excitement brings forth old habits. My little ponies I am so happy to have been with you for 12 years and I look foward to many more. I woke early today to say: 
Thank you and your friendship is truly magic. 

Princess Luna - The Traditional Royal Canterlot Voice - YouTube

• Brohoof 12

I want to take this very rare moment to apologize to you Luna, and the negative statements I have made about you on these forums, like I said, I may just be selectively using my headcanon in a way that elevates other ponies above you in importance...

With that being said I really would like some kind of mini series or even mini comic series(that I would even read) to give me the proper context of what you went through in your trials with Celestia, and maybe then I would understand why you were sent to the moon to begin with and that maybe you just weren't feeling heard or important as you should have... I know nopony has asked you to raise the sun, but if Celestia willed it, I imagine you could rise to these pressures if Twilight could...

PS: this is the better Luna rendor, I just wish I had the proper context to make Nightmare Moon a more exciting and sensible villain to me 

Canterlot_Castle_Luna.png

Edited by Spook Conundrum

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

1 hour ago, The Wife of Douma said:

Time really does fly. I had no idea it had already been 12 years until I saw this thread.

Hard to believe that 12 years of my life have passed since I first watched this series. Blows the mind!

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

Thank you Luna, I mean Princess Luna. :LunaMCM:

It's lovely to see you on the forums again.

*kneels*

I want to say that My Little Pony is the greatest show in the world and congratulations.

I also want to say that I wouldbe lost without this show and all of my special friends (who I love) that I made here thanks to this showbringing all of us together.

This show and community has changed my life and I'm grateful eternally for everything that you have given me over the years.

I love all and thank you for everything.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed I quietly passed 10 years as a member of the forum.  I missed out on the first year of FiM. But I was introduced to it in November of 2011, arrived here in October 2012, and the rest as they say is history.  :)

12 years is a long time and it’s a bit hard to believe.  It seems more like 7 or 8 years.