Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

@Shiny Silvermoon

Silverspark:"there was this game I

use to play with my twin sister and brother it's called princess Says what ever the princess we do we do but if the princess didn't  say

princess says and you do it you are out and the  last one standing is the winner we need a pony playing a princess for this game or maybe an actual princess to make it it

more interesting would any pony volenteer ?"she said talking in a royal canterlot voice so she is heard though it is loud she still have her child like voice 

Edited by Silverspark184

53 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "That's right! I've become a joke monster! Now nopony can stop me!" Saturn would say and rear up and laugh, then she went back down and said "Too much oomph? Too little oomph? What do you think?" she asked Shiny. 

Chatterbox Blushes.gif more than joke monster, you are very cute @Saturn Ring

1 minute ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Balareth Saturn would say "Thanks, Chatterbox! Means a lot to me!" she'd brohoof Chatterbox happily. 

Chatterbox Attracted.gif *Chatterbox just started at saturns with sparks on her eyes and a silly smile while she kept the broohoff*

• Brohoof 1

@Balareth  Saturn whipped out another joke, she said "What do cats eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies!" and fell over laughing,

Venus was not amused by this joke, "Ugh, amateur hour," she mewled cheekily, rubbing her unicorn horn. 

"Venus, you cheeky cat, can't you for once laugh at my jokes?" Saturn said, tapping a hoof'

"Haha" Venus laughed sarcastically, swishing her tail. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Balareth  Saturn whipped out another joke, she said "What do cats eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies!" and fell over laughing,

Venus was not amused by this joke, "Ugh, amateur hour," she mewled cheekily, rubbing her unicorn horn. 

"Venus, you cheeky cat, can't you for once laugh at my jokes?" Saturn said, tapping a hoof'

"Haha" Venus laughed sarcastically, swishing her tail. 

chatterbox happy.png *Chatterbox burst out laugh at Saturn jokes* Want to know what is the difference between Venus and coffee? one is bitter, has strong scent and needs some sweetness and the other one is a beverage!

Edited by Balareth

5 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

@Shiny Silvermoon

Silverspark:"there was this game I

use to play with my twin sister and brother it's called princess Says what ever the princess we do we do but if the princess didn't  say

princess says and you do it you are out and the  last one standing is the winner we need a pony playing a princess for this game or maybe an actual princess to make it it

more interesting would any pony volenteer ?"she said talking in a royal canterlot voice so she is heard though it is loud she still have her child like voice 

"Ooouh! This game seems fun! I want to play!" Shiny Sivermoon leaped around @Silverspark184 with excitement.

4 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon "That's right! I've become a joke monster! Now nopony can stop me!" Saturn would say and rear up and laugh, then she went back down and said "Too much oomph? Too little oomph? What do you think?" she asked Shiny. 

"You are perfect just the way you are, Saturn!" Shiny said to her friend.

@Crystal Mirage@ReverieRiver

@GeneralDirection 

River turned to Crystal mirage, "Thank you for the well-wishing", he smiled and then remembered: he has no idea where he is! He looked at Reverie frantically. "We really should be going, but in what direction do we even start?" River could hear the concerned conversations of other creatures, how could any of them know where they were?

• Brohoof 1

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. Don't forget that on this night of festivities, there will be a Lunar Eclipse. Timing also sets this evening for the Flower Moon. Stay tuned, and watch our team bloom!

image.thumb.png.3ff221b14b209cbb97ed5669f1f5d3c7.png

• Brohoof 1

"I...I am very good at finding directions. In fact...I can find my way through any maze - well..." Her horn glows slighting then she steers her hear to her right. "That way is North...provided that uhm...that 'it' is not around...very bad yes. But IT is not here..." She smiles coyly, uncomfortable around all the ruckus.  "And the stars...they are my friends."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. Don't forget that on this night of festivities, there will be a Lunar Eclipse. Timing also sets this evening for the Flower Moon. Stay tuned, and watch our team bloom!

image.thumb.png.3ff221b14b209cbb97ed5669f1f5d3c7.png

happy cinco de mayo to you too! I can’t wait to see the moon

IMG_5696.gif.ee39e59e7dba8851594bc1e448a1b86b.gif

5 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Silverspark184 @Balareth @Kujamih "I don't think there are any princess available right now, Silverspark! They are probably all busy trying to take care of their people or rather the few of them that have been teleported. Maybe I could be the princess for your game!"

Chatterbox Attracted.gif All hail Princess Shiny!

1 hour ago, Balareth said:

Chatterbox Attracted.gif All hail Princess Shiny!

@Balareth @Silverspark184 @Saturn Ring "Thank you, new communications minister Chatterbox! Silverspark, I put you at the head of my invisible army! Saturn Ring is going to be the leader of the religion I've just created, the Planeticism!"