Trixie or Twilight?

Love4discord18

Trixie or Twilight?  

59 users have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Trixie
    • Twilight

Wait...wait a second.

You are comparing a main character with an antagonist.

Posted Image

Tarapony all the way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm going to choose Trixie. I really think she'll return, but for what reason, I don't know. But I bet she'll have some epic episode with some intense character development that makes everyone feel for her. Lessons will be learned, tears will be shed, and friendships will form. Were there to be a seventh element, it would be Trxie. :D

I was going to be rude and sarcastic about your suggestion of a Seventh Element, but then I thought, what if it really happened? What Element of Harmony would Trixie represent? Element of Reconciliation? Any other suggestions? Edited by Full Spectrum

I was going to be rude and sarcastic about your suggestion of a Seventh Element, but then I thought, what if it really happened? What Element of Harmony would Trixie represent? Element of Reconciliation? Any other suggestions?

Umm, maybe Element of Humility? Element of Trust? Element of Forgiveness? I'm trying to think of different aspects of what constitutes friendship that could be represented by an element. I do like the Element of Reconciliation.

I don't think they will really add another element, I think it'd be digging themselves into a deep hole storywise. But you never know. Maybe there are "lesser" elements that can affect the regular elements but have no power of their own. I don't know :P

Anypony who votes for Twilight is horridly biased and their vote should not count.

Anypony who votes for Trixie clearly knows who is the best, and should be rewarded a spot in Valhalla. (New York, not the real Valhalla, you can't get in there without a reservation these days.)

Oh man, my two favourite ponies pitted together...I'd like to vote for both, but unfortunatly, I can't...I'll vote for Trixie, since she needs more love :3