Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie or Twilight?

Love4discord18

Trixie or Twilight?  

59 users have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Trixie
    • Twilight

Twilight Sparkle. No contest. After all, she succeeded admirably where Trixie tried and failed, cleaning up the mess Trixie had made.

that's not fair, Twilight is a main character with remarkable trajectory through the show. We all know her strengths and weaknesses and somehow we care about her as a main character. Trixie is just, an antagonist that featured in one episode. but well ... I don't like Trixie, so I choose Twilight.

To quote Sweetie Belle: "Oh COME ON!"

How are we supposed to pick between the two best ponies? A combination of Trixie and Twilight is best imaginable pony, after all.

Picked Trixie simply because she needs more votes, Twilight is just as good.

• Brohoof 2

It's nearly impossible to choose between these two. They both have awesome color schemes, voices, and they both have awesome personalities. But I'll choose Trixie for the sake of the vote.

Twilight all the way! She's just the loveliest shade of purple, better at magic and more considerate/thoughtful than Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to choose Trixie. I really think she'll return, but for what reason, I don't know. But I bet she'll have some epic episode with some intense character development that makes everyone feel for her. Lessons will be learned, tears will be shed, and friendships will form. Were there to be a seventh element, it would be Trxie. :D

In general, I do like Trixie. I think she has a nice design and a good voice, and even though her personality and attitude weren't the most admirable aspects of her, I found them entertaining. I also found it relatable. When I was much younger, I used to make up stories about things I did to make myself seem like a better person than I felt I actually was. Haha.

But I have to go with Twilight. She's far more relatable and entertaining for me. The more introverted nature, the love of books and even the more anxious nature and getting worked up over small things or scenarios that exist only in my head, really...all relatable to me. Plus, she's the most adorkable pony. Sorry, Trixie, but adorkableness always wins with me.

• Brohoof 1