• Skittles
    • Twix
    • Twizzlers
    • Gummy Worms
    • Sour Gummy Worms
    • Smarties
    • Lollipops

Posted Image

And that's it. Skittles are like the best thing ever, I could eat shitloads of them without throwing up <3

I like the Lemon (yellow) and Lime (green) ones the best, but that's just me. Grape (purple) is pretty good aswell. Strawberry (red) is surprisingly not that good, it has some random weird taste that I'm not a big fan of. And Orange (yeah, the orange one) is okay I guess, nothing special about it.

• Brohoof 1

The only things I like are Twix, plain chocolate and fruit snack gummies. I can only eat those little fun-sized pieces of Twix/chocolate or else I get sick. Blegh.

I wub roasted marshmallows. :wub: I also can't get enough of those caramelish candies... And marzipan... yummy. But I don't really like sweets that much, I prefer salty things... Or lemons. When life gives me lemons, I eat them. Juicy. ^_^

God, this is a hard question. Let me think about this...

I absolutely love Ferrero Rocher, it's a delicious piece of amazing chocolate with hazelnut :D

Posted Image

I also really like marzipan, winegum in general but most importantly...

I LOVE CAKE!

Well, that is every cake that is sweet and delicious and not fruity or something like that. Chocolate cake and such.

I also like cookies as they are basically just small cakes! :D

I have a sweet tooth, and I love it.

Mountain Dew and Starbursts. A feast fit for a king. The only bad part is that lots of carbonation + lots of sugar = lots of indigestion

Wait, hold on a second. Mountain Dew and Starbursts are a feast fit for a king, and it causes indigestion.

OMG! That must be why people call the toilet the porcelain throne! GENIUS!

Edited by Urdnot Shepard

Those gummy body part candies are some of my personal favorites, though for obvious reasons they're pretty much Halloween exclusive. Ooh, can't forget Cherry Blasters and Reeses cups too!

Blood, brains, and intestines. I like Haribo Gummy Cola, Sour Skittles, and Shockers. Sadly, Shockers seem to be all but gone, which really sucks. They were practically my favorite candy.

Blood, brains, and intestines. I like Haribo Gummy Cola, Sour Skittles, and Shockers. Sadly, Shockers seem to be all but gone, which really sucks. They were practically my favorite candy.

WHAT?! Heck no! I get shockers all the time! Every gas station near me sells them 3 packs for a dollar!

Anyways, my favorite candies are as follows:

Hard Candy: Warheads, Toxic Waste, Shockers, Nerds

Soft Candy: Gummy worms, Sour Skittles, Sour Patch

Chocolate bar: Hershey's original, Hershey's Symphony, Butterfinger, and anything high quality and gourmet.

Chips: Salt and Vinegar

Soda: Squirt/Grapefruit soda

Yes, my teeth and tongue suffer for days on end after this, but I love it regardless.

WHAT?! Heck no! I get shockers all the time! Every gas station near me sells them 3 packs for a dollar!.

Seriously? I guess my stupid town abolished them or something. I haven't found a pack of 'em in years, although I don't really eat candy very often, so maybe they are here and I just haven't seen them.

Anything from Reese's The only two things I don't like by them are Reese's Pieces (prefer Peanut Butter M&M's) and Reese's Whipped. The Fastbreak is my favorite.

I used to like Skittles, Spree, and Sweet Tarts, but as I have gotten older I just can't eat it any more because it is too sweet. Only chocolate can sooth my sweet tooth. :)

Edited by DashingRainbow36

'Favorite kind of candy' has been merged with 'What's Your Favorite Candy?". Though one was created in light of Halloween, the topics are the same question, formatted in the same way.

Reeses is the most sexual chocolate in existence! Also gummi worms, they are amazing...well I like most gummis but worms easily are the best for some very odd and undefinable reason

Everything. The only expection is skittles and McFlurry Ice Cream - both of them taste artifically.

But really, everything. Notable examples: Cookies, Truffles, all of the ice cream, ANYTHING made of coconut, chocolate or caramel, M&Ms and smarties, bubblegums, Cotton candy, huge lollipops...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Suntouched Coco

My favorite candy are cuberdons and coke bottles.

Do you know what a cuberdon is? It's a belgian speciality. It's a cone-shaped candy with a liquid inside. The original cuberdons tastes like violette, but there are many other tastes (only fruit tastes)!

Here is a picture so you can understand easily what it looks like!

Posted Image

It is expensive... but soooo delicious!

Edited by Mandarin Tales