Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Game Are you Look Forward To?

null123456

(edited)

Posted Image

With 6 Classic Kirby Games, (Kirby's Dreamland, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dreamland 2, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dreamland 3, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)

Episodes from the Anime,

Snipits from the Manga,

Video Clips showcasing various Kirby Games not in Compilation,

A Museum Mode showing the history of Kirby,

A new Challenge mode with a race against Magalor,

A Soundtrack Disc containing 45 Kirby songs,

A booklet further showing off Kirby's history,

All of that stuff, whats not to like? After 20 years in development, hopefully, it'll have been worth the weight.

Edited by Tom The Diamond
  • Brohoof 5

This one right here. I loved the first one, so this better not disappoint.

http-~~-//youtu.be/MCWJUSulnro

OMG, I'm looking forward to the same exact thing :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm not into much games, usually just shooters, but I would say I'm awaiting the release of Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, I enjoyed the first one(as in the reboot on PS3)'s campaign and I'm excited for the sequel's campaign as well. The multiplayer looks worthwhile as well.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chLNTEUuVI

(edited)

Wait.....is that the actual box art?! O____O

That is just plain epic.

I know right?

Much better then what NoA was originally planning on making it...

Posted Image

Oh yeah, and another game I'm looking forward to is the Pokedex Pro 3D. I don't care if it'll be 15 bucks and take up over 3000 blocks on my SD card its Pokemon in 3D and that alone is enough for me to tell Nintendo to shut up and take my money.

Edited by Tom The Diamond
  • Brohoof 3

I know right?

Posted Image

Oh yeah, and another game I'm looking forward to is the Pokedex Pro 3D. I don't care if it'll be 15 bucks and take up over 3000 blocks on my SD card its Pokemon in 3D and that alone is enough for me to tell Nintendo to shut up and take my money.

Wow, that is bad. LOL :P

US always makes things worse...*cough4kidscough*

But seriously, looking at it just astonishes me how over 20 years, a lot seemed to have changed, while in reality, it was not much at all. I really can't wait to get my hand on that game.

And as for Pokédex 3D, I'm all with ya. I really think they outdid themselves improving on that less content-filled predecessor. I mean, it was a really good application and all, it was just incomplete.

(edited)

I'm honestly also looking forward to MLP:Fighting is Magic

I'm not sure it's even out yet

Edited by dominatorstrangeman8

(edited)
Simcity 2013, 10 year wait for a worthy sequel. Edited by Mordecai

GTA V and Final Fantasy Versus XII, didn't enjoy the last two entries in the XIII series. Hopefully they are able to handle this one much better.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII:

GTA V:

(edited)

What Games are you looking Forward to this Year? I'm only waiting for one game...

(WARNING: MATURE AND VIOLENT CONTENT)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqORbzbEfoM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

YES THAT GAME. My god that looks glorious, it's about time Deadpool get's his own game.

Aside from that I'd have to say Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, Paper Mario Sticker Stars and Luigi's Mansion 2 among a few other things.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red

The Last Story- epic RPG for Wii made by Mistwalker, finally coming to North America on August 14th- really can't wait for that one, it's gonna be awesome. :wub:

Pokemon Black and White 2- I love Pokemon and want the new forms, so I pretty much have to buy it. October 7th is the release date I think, probably getting just White 2. :)

Pikmin 3- after playing Pikmin 2 a lot lately, my anticipation for it grew quite a bit, I know it'll definitely be the first Wii U game I get, whenever it comes out... :lol:

I know right?

Posted Image

Is it weird that I like that cover better? :huh: