Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elric

Any Dreams?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. None/Good/Nightmares?

• None recently..
    • Been having great dreams!
    • *Shiver* Had some nightmares..

I have been getting weird dreams two nights in a row and it both involves being by the beach! 

the night before, I dreamt that I was running on the beach AWAY from somebody wearing a black tank top and a short skirt (this is weird because I am not one to wear a tank top and skirts of any kind when I go out!) -- and this, I blame because of work, I have a colleague who wears a very short skirt to work everyday. when i say SHORT, I mean really really short - just enough to cover her butt. 

LAST night's dream, I was at a resort with my sisters and brother-in-law. we were having lunch in the resort's restaurant which was on a hill overlooking the beach. 

suddenly, we saw a huge wave coming towards the beach - the waves were so high, it effected us, too! 

but there was no life threatening damage at where we were. 

the window panes broke and water came into the restaurant. -- to think that I was watching a documentary on the tsunami in Banda Acheh on YouTube last night.. well, that could be the reason. 

LOL. 

I wonder what will I dream of tonight..  >_>

After The second day of Bronycon, I felt very tired and fell asleep. This is where the dream starts. I'm in a white building, I see my old middle school friends and then I got offered a corn dog. Michelle Creber was in my dream, dancing. Then I look at my hands and they appeared to be cartoony and orange.

I was Flash Sentry.

Then I hugged Twilight..... She seemed so real.

This dream was very weird. Especially that last part b/c I'm a girl....

Well i do love dream threads! i mastered some strange phenomena called Lucid Dream

is when you know you're dreaming, i only lucid dream every monday (when i feel stressed for the begining of the week XD)

in the rest of the days i usually don't dream, but when i do, i travel to Equestria and meet the characters! Well it doesn't seem as cool as when you experience it, i been interested in dreams since when i was a little kid, and all because of a nightmare! i spend those years doing techniques to control dreams until i finally have my first one: i was in a hospital and my tulpas were there dressed like doctoras and nurses, when i realized i was dreaming, my dream last for so much longer, i talked to them but they seemed very busy to talk to me, Is this normal? but since then i used them to be with my favorite characters

The key for dreams are sleep early, have intense ideas and/or  feelings and most important, keep a dream journal!

i once had a dream where i was in ponyville as a young stalion and i kept trying to hang out with the main six but they were all busy. it ended with me getting trampled by the cmc for suggesting making cupcakes. never suggest making cupcakes infront of scootaloo...

I dreamed that I was with my little brother (weird because I don't actually have a brother) and we had escaped from somewhere (don't remember the details). We wound up on an island with a bunch of other people, survivors of a shipwreck I think. I found some food, but someone saw when I shared it with my brother. He threatened me (the others will tear you apart if they find out you have food), I offered a share of the food, but that wasn't enough for him. Not wanting to risk the safety of myself and my brother, I took my pocket knife, which I had used to pry open the food packaging, and tried to stab him. He saw and grabbed my hand, causing the knife to only penetrate a little bit. I remember standing there, trying to press in the knife while while having an emotional meltdown.

This dream really disturbed me. I am not a violent person, so the feeling of attacking someone like that was horrible. Even after I woke up and realized it was a dream, I still felt awful.

I just had the weirdest dream that I have ever had in my life.

Master Chief is missing and everyone is looking for him. He is actually on this Earth-like planet. There, Master Chief teams up with Catbug to fight aliens and crime on a farmland that is near a town. They become friends. Catbug makes Chief promise that he will make him a spartan if Chief gets back home. There were also exploding churches and ninjas wearing green spandex armed with machine guns. Back home, the spartans have finally found chief, but apparently, two hundred years have passed since he was there which they say is impossible. Then, a scientist says that Chief is in a different part of the universe, so that explains why time passes faster there than it does here (Chief is still his normal age in our universe.). So, Noble Six is sent to rescue him. Right before they left, this random guy tried grabbing a female spartan's breasts and immediately got his eyes jabbed with her fingers.

What. The. Heck. I have never had a dream that insane before. I swear I wasn't on anything either.

• Brohoof 2

Uhm, I'm sure, this was meant to be in the Everfree Forest section?

I was actually having quite a...romantic dream last night with the person I was in love with until around a year ago. Don't know why but I think, my emotions overcome me in my dreams...

i had a dream that i was being chased by a dark figure it went on for like 2 hours and then i turned around and ran at him then i ran strait into him and did an exploding headbutt in his face 

Hmph?

i had a dream that i was being chased by a dark figure it went on for like 2 hours and then i turned around and ran at him then i ran strait into him and did an exploding headbutt in his face 

No wonder yesterday i was also "sleeping" and "dreaming" about chasing the pathetic souls in the forest of night.

I am the dark figure in their mortal eyes, i can't believe that i was chasing you the whole night! 

Hmph?

No wonder yesterday i was also "sleeping" and "dreaming" about chasing the pathetic souls in the forest of night.

I am the dark figure in their mortal eyes, i can't believe that i was chasing you the whole night! 

1)im am not pathetic, sir

2)i was not in a forest

3)i won

4)i killed the person chasing me with an exploding headbutt

thank you very much sir (not the person who was chasing me)

1)im am not pathetic, sir

2)i was not in a forest

3)i won

4)i killed the person chasing me with an exploding headbutt

thank you very much sir (not the person who was chasing me)

That was my dream then sorry i didn't try insult you but your dream is pretty familiar to me.

I presumed. 

So don't be mad! I am really sorry for this incoincidence and inconvenience.

That was my dream then sorry i didn't try insult you but your dream is pretty familiar to me.

I presumed. 

So don't be mad! I am really sorry for this incoincidence and inconvenience.

grr curse you internet were you being sarcastic i cant tell, fucking internet 

oh and i wasnt mad just incase you couldnt tell

grr curse you internet were you being sarcastic i cant tell, fucking internet 

oh and i wasnt mad just incase you couldnt tell

NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nonononononononono

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no not all!

Not all really!

NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nonononononononono

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no not all!

Not all really!

thats good for a second there i thought you were being serious or thought i was 

@, just letting you know that I've merged your topic on dreams with our main thread for discussing dreams. Please remember to use the search function in the future to see if your thread idea already exists. 

WHY DO I ALWAYS DREAM OF EATING!? D:

seriously! my last dream involved eating a crap ton of junk food.

ice cream, and chocolate, and fried food everywhere. i'm such a fatty T~T

Edited by crazitaco

So I can finally remember my dream! And I'm going to post it since it involves the forums! @

This member her, Godot gave me a dream where, though I have never played the game and don't know the characters too well, met the character Godot at a weird speechy thing. My and my friend brought him 2 cups of coffee (because, Godot said, "2 cups of coffee are better than one! Get me two!") And then I was like "Give me high five!" And he did then I said "hug!" and I hugged the character and sat back down in a seat in the stands. Because him and some other Ace Attorney characters were in a boat in the middle of a stadium and I was sitting in a chair with next to my friend in the stands. Hows that for a dream?

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a really normal, boring dream. It was basically just me watching one of my group members do the entire presentation himself and it wasn't a very good presentation either; he was stumbling his way through it. Anyway, right after the presentation finishes I get up to leave and one of my old highschool friends sneaks some garbage into bag (that's so her, seriously. Or maybe that's just how I remember her). Just so you know she doesn't go to my university so that was definitely off, but it's not really that out there as far as dreams go.

I have dreams fairly often. Most of the time they're just jumbled up nonsense. Things that just don't make sense, and even if I tried to explain them that would be a challenge in itself. I can at least recall several dreams I've had, which are still weird, but at least they're memorable to me.

For example, as a child, I used to have recurring dreams of being chased by clocks. Yes, you read that correctly. Chased by clocks, and not just any kind. Those analog alarm clocks with the face that lights up at night. I have no idea why, but those used to scare me as a kid when I'd enter a dark room at night and see it in the corner. So I had dreams about them floating in the air and chasing after me, even sometimes having "facial expressions" on them (i.e., a clock face with a kink in the top indicating it's angry). One time I even had a dream of being in bed, looking over at my alarm clock and seeing what appeared to be an evil figure in it moving back and forth that looked like the silhouette of Evil the Cat.

I'll mention one of my more recent dreams. One that I actually had last night. It was weird, and involved ponies, oddly enough. I normally don't have pony dreams, but this was one of those occasions. All I remember is a fellow brony friend of mine that I only know online was visiting me and we were out somewhere. For some reason he was in his ponysona's form. I'm not sure if I was or not. Somehow though, I lost him and I couldn't find him. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Twilight Sparkle appears (as an alicorn) and says she can create a telekinetic link between the two of us with her magic (I guess we didn't have our cell phones?). She does as she said, and I find out he's "stuck in the sky." Weird, right? As soon as I find this out, the chorus of System of a Down's "Peephole" starts playing in the distance. He was crying for help because he was stuck, just floating there, up high, in the sky (his ponysona is an earth pony, by the way).

For some reason Twilight is unable to help him, but guess who shows up next? Pinkie Pie. She tells me that she can get him down. All she needs to do is break the 4th wall. I don't know what she does to accomplish this, but she somehow walks through the fabric of the universe (to me it just looks like she walks into a portal of some kind), to appear next to my friend in the sky and pulls him back down to earth. As soon as he appears in front of me, he smiles and says something about how he's glad to be back. Then he and I hug tightly then the dream ends.

I have several other weird ones, but I'll save that for another time.

Had a dream I completely forgot (blame the rest of the family being noisy, and my always dreaming in mornings), save from one detail I remember only because I understood where it came from.

Seeing someone from a 3rd-person view, who enters a cave and comes out another, nothing happening inbetween.

It's from watching Okamiden gameplay videos, I could figure it out as soon as I woke up. There's a few places in Okamiden where the POV shifts to the side, like playing a 2D platformer, and you sometimes go "behind" through an opening to pop out through another.

being chased by clocks. Yes, you read that correctly.

I actually read that wrong at first. But then, if you know me, you know WHAT I thought I read and why. <3

yesterday i had a dream that i was being chased by a dark figure for like 2 hours but then i turned around and ran at him and performed an exploding headbutt in his face

img-1938961-1-success-kid.jpg

i talked to them but they seemed very busy to talk to me, Is this normal?

Yeah, in my experience, being lucid does not equal controlling. In fact, I've made several posts about this in the past, explaining the difference between "lucid dream" and "controlled dream".

I have had several dreams where I controlled things without being aware it was a dream. And when I go lucid and try to control things, it usually has the opposite effect and things spiral out into chaos.

exploding churches and ninjas wearing green spandex armed with machine guns

AwesomeThread.jpg Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1