Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wrap up

vinolent cupcakes

If you were in Ponyville for winter wrap up, (yes i know they dont let outsiders help, but its just hypothetical) what job would you want to help with? I personaly would choose helping pinkie pie ice skate, because that seems the funnest, as i love to ice skate.

• Brohoof 1

Ive had that song stuck in my head all day! >_<

But if I had to choose, I would help waking up the wild life. Im pretty decent with animals and not much can really go wrong... so long as you're not afraid of snakes, that is :P

I'd probably want to help the pegasi with bringing home the southern birds and clearing up the clouds, mostly because, as I've stated before, I think it'd be awesome to get to fly!!! Plus I'd get to work with Rainbow Dash and Derpy!!! Can't go wrong there!!!!! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'd be game for making the bird's nests with Rarity. Not only does it sound very fun and with so much potential for creativity, but it seems that Rarity needed a lot of help and ensuring she doesn't get too over-the-top making them perfect.

And although Twilight seemed to do a well enough job organizing the whole thing, I'm sure she wouldn't mind an extra hoof and a second opinion.

I'm actually a pretty good skater, so I guess like Pinkie I'd be in the weather team, as the two skating ponies :3

If not, bringin' home the southern birds doesn't sound bad :3

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I would be all that good with helping out with what was shown in the episode, but I would like to help out perhaps by making refreshments to provide a boost of energy to the hard working ponies of Ponyville.

Pretty much whatever Rainbow Dash told me to do -- I would hope for a cloud duty though. My fanfic started in spring, so it is summer. The next couple of updates will bring it into fall -- still quite a bit away from winter wrap-up.

I would refuse to partake in it. Otherwise I might 'accidentally' hinder it, as I do not like Spring and would love for winter to stick around longer.

Pinkie Pie *ALWAYS* makes work fun. That is unless you are trying to do something unremorsefully serious -- then she might knock your dominoes over. Now you have me singing winter wrap up to myself...

I of course would be on the blue team -- although the vest would mostly blend into my coloration.

But they DO let outsiders help! They let Twilight Sparkle help after all, and she wasn't a Ponyville native. She moved there from Canterlot!

*Koff* But now that I pointed that technicality out << I'd Probably go help AJ at the farm. I love gardening. :3 Either that or RD, Because it would mean I COULD FLY. YES. Or Pinkie Pie. Because I could just have a fun day of skating. Heck, as long as it doesn't involve indoor cleaning, I'm THERE. :D