Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Osu! (The freeware PC game)

Shiki

I was wondering if anyone else played the amazing game "Osu!" on the computer. If so, what's your favourite beatmaps? How good are ya'? What's the hardest beatmap you can legitimately beat? What's your favourite game type? What's your accuracy? Do you use a mouse or a different device? Any other questions that I can't think to ask right now?

Personally, my favourite beatmap (which is also the hardest beatmap I can play without mods) would be this:

Coincidental Pinkie Pie skin. :lol:

My accuracy is 86.70% on standard Osu! mode, and 89.(some decimal, I forget)% in Taiko mode. I don't like catch the beat. :huh: Taiko > Standard...

My best Taiko performance would probably be beating this:

I almost full combo'd it.. but no, I had to go and miss 3 on the last section. :( Probably the most bittersweet victory of gaming history for me.

I think I'm pretty good... I mean, for as little I play, I think I'm okay at the game.

Eh, I'm better with a stylus than a mouse, so I just play Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents instead. But Osu! is just as fun :)

*watches videos*

Mother of God... how do you spin so fast with a mouse...

Edited by Evilshy and His Own Ego

I love OSU! :D But, eh.... I'm no good at the Taiko or standard... :/ And I hardly ever get on anymore :( oh well, it's fun whenever I get on but sometimes I can't get a good group that I have beatmaps for already and that will wait for me to download the maps. :/

I love OSU! :D But, eh.... I'm no good at the Taiko or standard... :/ And I hardly ever get on anymore :( oh well, it's fun whenever I get on but sometimes I can't get a good group that I have beatmaps for already and that will wait for me to download the maps. :/

Multiplayer? Is that even popular?

I was under the impression that everyone was like me, and simply played single player, trying to get perfects on every beatmap possible. I've been playing Osu! for almost a year now, and I've never even gone to play online.

Posted Image

Multiplayer? Is that even popular?

I was under the impression that everyone was like me, and simply played single player, trying to get perfects on every beatmap possible. I've been playing Osu! for almost a year now, and I've never even gone to play online.

Posted Image

Yeah, there's a big amount of multiplayer games you can join if you ever go online. Plus, if I remember correctly, there is a friend system that I never figured out how to operate

• 8 months later...

So yea I been a pretty big fan of the game osu and I know for a fact that there are a lot of bronies in the osu community. I thought it would be cool to meet some people on here that play osu as well so we could add each other and play some osu one of these times img-1490388-1-smile.png! Summer is coming soon for me so I'll have plenty of time to play haha.

IGN: Night_Mare_

A little about my OSU style
- I am a keyboard/mouse user, I click for everything (sometimes i alternate X and Left Click for streams) but normally I use Z and X for streams. 

- Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse II
- Mouse: Mionix Naos 3200 (Green Setting)

OSU Settings
- All graphics on 
- 1.3x mouse sensitivity

- 1680x1050 resolution

Oh I thought this meant Ohio State University so I was gonna come in here and be like

img-1490427-1-4511_49.jpg

and

img-1490427-2-rufus-brutus-p1.jpg

LOLS!!! XD ok well no sorry bro, I'm also curious why you dislike them so much lols

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Used to play it but I had to factory reset my computer so now I lost all of my songs and I don't want to redownload ove 1000+ song again...especially since you can't download multiple songs without being interrupted less you donate and get the special thing.

This guy made an epic Windows Error remix for OSU, a shame he stopped making those.

I love playing OSU its really a lot of fun and I found it does help improve my hand eye co-ordination a little bit, I'm a keyboard/mouse player I use a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and a Razer Naga Hex. I got a lot of vocaloid and some mlp songs that I like to play, I'm no expert at it I play a good mix of normal and hard but I think I'm a little above average. 

• Brohoof 1