Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jersey Shore is being canceled

Nah

My sister loved it. I couldnt even watch the first 5 minutes of one episode. I saw Snookie for a few minutes and I was like "NOPE!" I turned the tv off and left. Worst show on the planet. Let's celebrate!

• Brohoof 1

Whoo.

I'll watch the last episode only if If it is written my way.

It starts out with Chuck Norris and every other action star drop in with AK-47's, M16's, M4's, and AA-12's in their hands Slaughtering all of the cast and heading out to find the D-Bags who imitate the people on the show.

That would be the only way I would watch it.

I am okay with this show's demise. Despite the fact that the show is ending, I just have a feeling that something worse will take its place. I dunno, maybe I am just being too cynical. Can you blame me though? MTV hasn't exactly had the best quality programming in a long time so I doubt it will change just because of one show ending.

Edited by IHazTommyWiseau

Tell me brother, is this tv show of which you speak finally being cancelled?

Oh Frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

I'm embarrassed to say that my sister watches it and sadly I was so bored that I sat and watched a few episodes. I had to burn my eyes straight after. With a blow torch. Do you know how much that hurts?

• Brohoof 1

*inhaaaaaaaaale* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so FUCKING happy like you wouldn't imagine! I hate that damn show, and I hate the people on it with a burning passion that could rival sweet Celestia's rising sun! Thank you, universe! Now give that Chilean bitch Snooki what's coming to her! (Yea, she's not really Italian. Half of the cast is not Italian.)

• Brohoof 2

I'll fight you to keep Pawn Stores on the air, I really like that show. And the storage show that has that Ton guy. The rest can go though.

I kinda enjoy Pawn Stars (Cajun Pawn Stars IMO), and American Pickers, but I agree totally with ancient aliens.

Okay I can tolerate Pawn Stars because it's the most realistic scripted show on History. I actually watched it for a time and enjoyed it.

My High school had a Jersey Shore day

Posted Image

I'd promptly do whatever it took to get transferred to a new school if my current school had anything like that. The idiocy that roams amuck in my school is enough to deal with.

I am okay with this show's demise. Despite the fact that the show is ending, I just have a feeling that something worse will take its place. I dunno, maybe I am just being too cynical. Can you blame me though? MTV hasn't exactly had the best quality programming in a long time so I doubt it will change just because of one show ending.

I have the exact same presentiment. Even though I very seldom watch MTV as it is, it's practically killing itself. You know, unless you get a kick out of stupid choices or people. Edited by Zatchiel
  • Brohoof 4

PRAISE THE FUCKING LORD.

Do you know how much it sucks to be teenager in New Jersey because of this show? Everyone tries to act like them and anyone you meet from another state goes "U LIVE IN JERSEY??? YOURE ITALIAN? OMG, THIS DUDES A GUIDO! OMG!"

All I have to say is this:

Sadly, some of the cast have their own shows that aren't ending yet. But hopefully, they won't get as popular as Jersey Shore did :/

• Brohoof 1

Now all the Pawn shows, storage shows, and Ancient Aliens needs to be taken off the History Channel. Just have Modern Marvels and nice real historic documentaries. None of that scripted reality stuff.

I strongly agree with this post. All the "Pawn", "Repo", and "Gost/Alien/Sasquatch" shows need to go.

I don't watch much tv, but when my friends watch shows like these I get extremely bored.

My reaction:

Basically. ALL OF MY YES!!!!!

FINALLY!!! THANK THE LORD!! HALLELUJAH!

That show was horrible. I disliked every bit of it! Thank God its over! No more Jersey Shore crap! No more people insultin' New Jersey and think we are all like that1

'Tis a day to rejoice!

*raises mug of cider* Cheers everypony!

And may their last season but their shortest!

• Brohoof 1

YES! FINALLY! Now there is just a few more TV Shows that need to be cancelled until we can finally be at rest!

But there is just one thing I do not get... If it had so much negative feedback...Why didn't this happen earlier?

As much as I hated that show... If I could make that much money to make a complete ass of myself on national TV?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

• Brohoof 1

I've never actually watched Jersey Shore in my life, so I'm not gonna judge straight away, but I know that the majority of people don't like it, and the majority is usually right, and if it's being cancelled, then that's a good thing I hope

@@Crispy, Getting payed to look like an asshole on TV? Sounds like something I would probably do...

Edited by DylanKLJ

Sweet Celestia, our prayers have been answered! That awful abomination is being taken off the air! Woohoo!

*hands out cake to everypony*

Jeez I hate that show with a passion. I'm glad it's ending. Such obnoxiousness doesn't deserve to be on TV.

Wow, never really heard of the show outside it's horrendously popular name, but if so many people hated it as evident by just this thread alone, I'm surprised how long it's been going. Are there that many stupid scene kids out there who lack ponies in their lives?