Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hate about your school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Nothing really, There are some idiots. But all in all it's pretty great.

The only problem is that half of the kids in my class cried when I told them Jersey Shore was ending.

The other half just became my best friends.

Well, it my third day in my final year in my school, and it hasn't been so bad..

I got made fun of horribly last year for being 'the crazy one' and for having a bad history with some of the most horrible girls in my year, but things are going smoothly this year, but I doubt that would last.

My teacher's aren't bad, some are fun, and some are very kind, but there's one where there's a rumor going around the school saying he's a pervert... I've got him on Monday... I'm not one to believe rumors but there has been a few times that I talked to him last year that made me feel... strange. :unsure:

The only really bad class I have this year is PE. I loved PE last year, but this year has just been horrible. The stuck up girls are incredibly annoying and give me a giant headache. :(

Edited by AmethystMoonRising
  • Brohoof 1

>people at my school are a bunch of wangsters, barbie dolls and general wannabe's

>people at my school are rude and nasty

>people at my school are egocentric

>people at my school are slooooow

>people at my school don't dare to be themself

>people at my school are stupid and close minded

>people at my school are VERY childish

• Brohoof 3

My only gripe with my school is that there's too much of a disparity among the student body... which, unfortunately, shows in the curriculum and the organization of students into classes. You'll wind up with bona fide wünderkinds in the same classrooms as nearly catatonic oafs. Subsequently, the work will be too difficult for some and, simultaneously, won't engage the others. It's pretty lame but it's the only fault I have with my school, honestly.

I used to get beaten up once a week because I was a furry at the time and wore a cute snow white fox tail.

You have to understand that, to the average person, wearing a tail on a daily basis is a bit strange. Seeing as you went to school in the ghetto, you're even less likely not to get harassed for such a thing.

What I don't understand is why you would keep wearing the tail if you've since identified it as the reason you're getting beat up on a weekly basis. I get being devoted to a culture but, uh, that kind of veers off into masochism a little bit.

It's a shame that had to happen to you, sure, but certain behaviors invoke certain responses from other people. You need to be savvy of this, as I'm sure you are now.

Edited by Dr. Veece

My only gripe with my school is that there's too much of a disparity among the student body... which, unfortunately, shows in the curriculum and the organization of students into classes. You'll wind up with bona fide wünderkinds in the same classrooms as nearly catatonic oafs. Subsequently, the work will be too difficult for some and, simultaneously, won't engage the others. It's pretty lame but it's the only fault I have with my school, honestly.

You have to understand that, to the average person, wearing a tail on a daily basis is a bit strange. Seeing as you went to school in the ghetto, you're even less likely not to get harassed for such a thing.

What I don't understand is why you would keep wearing the tail if you've since identified it as the reason you're getting beat up on a weekly basis. I get being devoted to a culture but, uh, that kind of veers off into masochism a little bit.

It's a shame that had to happen to you, sure, but certain behaviors invoke certain responses from other people. You need to be savvy of this, as I'm sure you are now.

You shouldn't change who you are just because a few people don't like it, it's just a tail, it shouldn't provoke like it did. I liked the tail, it wasn't against the rules to wear it, so... Edited by Honey Puff
  • Brohoof 1

My school is actually pretty great. Apparently one of the best in our state (according to our Principal). The only real three plight that I have are:

1. The redneck kids. I love living in the country because of the space, but they're just... UGH! Speak properly and hunt legally, damn it!

2. No bronies that I know of besides me and a friend that I converted. Kinda sucks on that aspect compared to the school in the county next to ours which has like 50.

3. The teachers are all really nice, but some of them tend to be a bit nosy. I won't go into detail, and I know they're just trying to help, but seriously, PERSONAL SPACE.

Oh, and here's a funny thing that happened today. We had an assembly about being responsible and being kind, respectful, and tolerant towards others. And the whole time I was all like "Beeyatch, Imma brony, I already got this stuff down." lol

Now the school I USED to go to was another story. There was this group of about three or four bullies that would beat up all the kids on the playground (even the little girls, they had no honor at all, I swear to God.) And me, like the rest of the terrified kids, was beat up daily. They'd pretty much hold me down and kick me in the balls three or four times then leave me there. Normally, the teachers would put a stop to this behavior, right? Well, turns out that all of the bullies' moms were on the school board, and refused to believe that their kids did anything wrong. So the teachers just eventually stopped trying to give them any punishment and ignored them.

One day, I came home with one too many bruises and my mom called the mom of their 'leader'. They got in a cat fight over the phone and my Mom pulled me out of that school the day after. Then I was home schooled for three years and moved to where I am now.

Luckily, a friend of mine whom I had known from Kindergarten at my old school had moved here too, and we became buddies again. I asked him whatever happened to those bully kids, and he said that once I left, they started picking on him more (to fill up the time slot they spent kicking my ass, I guess) and after about another year or so of them beating him up, he got fed up and gave one a bloody nose. I high-fived him. Later they got put in juvenile detention for various things right before my friend moved to our current school in 8th grade.

Moral of the story: Moms rule, bullies suck dick, and you can always trust your best friend to punch your worst enemy in the nose.

THE END.

Wow, that was pretty long winded, lol O.o

Edited by Driku12

You shouldn't change who you are just because a few people don't like it, it's just a tail, it shouldn't provoke like it did. I liked the tail, it wasn't against the rules to wear it, so...

Oh, no, I totally agree with you. I'm the same way. Thing is, there's a huge disparity between "people not liking it" and "people using me as a punching bag because of it." I simply think that the difference between those reactions should cause different approaches.

• Brohoof 1

1. No one in my school is a brony, which makes me sad.

2. I get that you have to review stuff that you learned but, my teacher reviews EVERYTHING way more than it needs to be.

3. Bus ride. I hate the bus. Everyone on my bus is EXTREMELY immature and "curse" in many sentances, if not ALL.

there are a lot of things i love about my school like the fact that there are only 164 people in it total and its pre-K through 12th which is nice there is a lot more interaction with teacher and they can't give detention i don't know why so thats cool and i could name everyone in 3rd grade up but the fact that we that little means that their are only 8 people in my class and their are no bronies unless they are in the closet meaning im the only open brony in my entire school :(

• 4 weeks later...

My school was the greatest thing ever. So much richness oh yesss. A big glass house, with a giant propel from some plane which hanged there in the cantina. Waiting to drop down on the students and squash them. The cantina was nice, but they didn't sell soda there which the cantina at the other school I went to in 2010/2011 did.

The teacher was fun, but he managed to teach us outdated stuff, and then other teacher taught us some other stuff which is just USELESS.

We have so much wobbling moose around in the nature here.

i like my school, and the teachers are nice, but i just hate the boys there. They are very stupid, and they always run away from me for no reason at all. one thing i dont like is I DONT HAVE RECESS!! aaahhhh!

well lets go down the list

1. because of bill 115 everything is canceled even the terry fox run was shortened to half a period

2. there thinking of taking away B.Y.O.D bring your own device because of using phones in the hallways

3.people are becoming increasingly depressed from lack of extra curricular and shortened in school activities

4. people are increasingly more violent during sports at recess

that is what i think of my school

I've figured out what I don't like about my college aside from the great distances I have to walk every day. Which will probably come off as strange to others: I don't like the lack of privacy I have to deal with. I need lots of space. The campus doesn't let me have any, anywhere. =/

I can't even find somewhere to sit down to eat for lunch, it's so crowded! I honestly miss how laid back and small my community college was. There was always plenty of places to sit. There were bathrooms that were rarely frequented (even though I hate using them at all, of course). But here there's none of that! And since I don't currently live on campus I have to deal with all of it.

My school is the best school in my entire district, was the first in it's district since 1800s I believe, and had very succesful people graduate from it such as Astronauts. It's a pretty bad school now. I would rather go to my school before there was racial tension, more equality, and more keep up with time and quality.

I dislike my school for half of its students, which the school is consisted of Blacks and Whites. Not being racist, but there's too much racial tension and segregation at my school. I can't say I "hate" my school, but I will say that I hate my age group and very much most of my generation and following generations in the future up to a point of time. This might be off topic, but I think a good reason that the United State's education levels are so low, are because the students simply don't want to partake in any education sessions! We pump all this money into the education system, when we should actually be kicking out horrible song writers and musicians from mainstream media and replacing them with good influencial people.

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco

Prepare for a rant ladies and gentlemen! Well I am in 8th grade (Yes I am very young I know). They decided to make high school 8th grade to 12th grade and make middle school 5th to 7th. Me and the majority of my grade wanted to stay at the middle school for one more year but it obviously was not our choice to make. We are now stuck in this part of the high school called the "cages". It is like the basement. There is no roof there, are only pipes. The class rooms are these underground rooms that are like bomb shelters and it looks nothing like a learning place. The hallways are WAY to small, so I am late for a lot of classes because my locker is no where near any of my classes. We are treated like babies. We are no allowed to be with the older kids at all. The first day of school I sat next to these older kids that I am best friends with who are bronies and began to eat breakfast, only to be interrupted by a woman. She said something along the lines of "You cant sit here, you have to sit over there." pointing me to a small table in the back. It is apparently the only table we are allowed to use. We can not take book bags or waters between classes, while the older kids get to take pops and coffee in between classes (I need coffee to keep me going but I can't!). We have our own private lunch room so we can't be with the older kids. We are only allowed in our own private bathroom which sucks. They just got doors for the stalls (after like 5 weeks). There are no mirrors. The sinks barley work and it is just a gross bathroom. It is my first year of Spanish and I hate it! Our real teacher is having a baby or something so we have a substitute, but she is bad. She talks in all Spanish so I don't know what she is saying. She is a slow teacher (we do the same thing everyday). When she checks work she goes really fast and unorganized. Half the time she gets the homework wrong so you do the wrong thing and she blames you. My science teacher is sarcastic and he is a smart ass. I can not stand him. The only good class is gym. A lot of my friends are in none of my classes or my lunch, and my HUGE crush is not in any classes or lunch either, so I never get to see her so I can't make an impression. I hate this year with a passion. But do you know what the worst of it is? All of the older kids think it is OUR FAULT we are there or something. They "hate" us for taking over their school. Like I said, if we could of stayed at middle school we would have. We can't do anything. There is a student restaurant there too. But of course, we can't go to it and it is apparently REALLY good. It is stupid. I also hate just about every person in my grade. 99% of them are your general douches, jocks, swagfags, and just assholes. All the girls do are worry about boys and start drama and fight while the guys walk around "playing" girls and treating everyone like crap because they think they are the best. There is like a new pink trend. This one kid wears a pink shirt, shoes and a cast. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? Now everyone is doing it. It is so sad. I hate people. This fourm is like heaven to me. Actual people are here. Oh, and the only girlfriend I had lasted about and hour. I was what is known as a "rebound"..... what the hell? She only dated me because apparently she was recently dumped. The girl I like isn't as popular and is like me. She is herself. She is really athletic, really pretty, smart, funny, nice, and just awesome. She is also like a real life version of Fluttershy because she is so quiet and shy (That is pretty awesome!). But like I said, she is in none of my classes or lunch so I NEVER get to see her. I love this school year! Not.... It's going to be a long ass year.....

WOW! Your rant brought me back so much nostalgia :lol:

based on the description of your school section i think i found an accurate picture:

Posted Image

(a cookie awaits you if you know where that picture is from)

My high-school class system was similar to yours, so i remember what its like except on the opposite end of the spectrum (i was in grd 9). I do remember everyone using the freshmen's as scapegoats for our issues as their population TRIPLED the seniors.

During the early years separation between grades 8-9+ were strictly enforced, you could swear it felt like a military junta, interaction between the two was VERBOTEN! High schools are extremely paranoid of lawsuits and or ending up on the 6 o' clock news because one incident happened. The would rather take up draconian measures to make sure they avoid those issues.

Next time you see one of those guy's you mentioned keep this in mind: swag was a term coined in the 60's by the gay community which stood for "Secretly We Are Gay" ;)

Double points if they sag their pants: a trend which started in prisons...

(knowing this have a laugh as they make a fool of themselves)

As for your crush: I hope it goes somewhere for you two. I think its more important that you be happy then what people think of you.

Good luck!

And i agree, there should be more girls like Fluttershy around.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Not much to hate about this school. Some of the "classes" my "school" offers include: Gaming, drinking soda, sleeping in until 10:00 am or later, watching South Park, and let's not forget, ponies.

Almost everypony at my high school is an unintelligent, mainstream, pot smoker who are the exact reasons teenagers are stereotyped as they are. It's a challenge to love and tolerate them when they make teenagers look so bad...

Also there are not enough bronies....probably half of the MLP fans at the school are fans only because I showed them >.<

• Brohoof 2

also my school doesn't have any bronies except for me and I've dropped the most obvious quotes. i said to a friend i was walking home with " that car needs to be 20% cooler in ten seconds flat" because i swore i heard him fighting with another friend that rainbow dash is cooler than twilight sparkle and even when his friends came i yelled"THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED" still nothing

(p.s i'm also in grade 8)

Edited by lightning strike

My school is very nice in alot of ways. But the one thing i don't like about it is the people. You can't walk across the school ground without beeing shrowded in cigarette smoke. The are also some other minor drugs flowing around and it makes everything feel so unstable.

• 11 months later...

An old thread that needs to be revived..

What I hate about my school.. Where do I begin.. The people, everyone I see I dislike, for no reason actually I just do. I feel like everyone is very shallow, fake and somehow just not themselves. I dislike their arrogance, hypocrisy and their obsession with socializing, parties and sex. So yeah, I dislike the people at my school.

The teachers are cool.

The school parking lot, it's way too small. I dislike the principal, I dislike the school building it gets either way too hot or way too cold. I hate all group works, they suck and I really don't understand why they have to do them. It's usually just the same anyway, I end up alone so I get mixed up with another group.

I hate the attendance rules, they're ridiculous. I hate how everything is so depressing at that school, just everything. I just feel depressed the moment I enter the building, then I see the people surrounding me, I hate crowds.

Now that I think about it, the number one thing I dislike are the people. They really are just stereotypical students, I really don't like my school. I try blocking it away by having my music at a high volume and then just stare at the screen. When I walk around the building, I always look straight down to the ground that way I can avoid uncomfortable eye contact and I just feel a lot more secure that way for some reason. Also, I have no friends at that school and I really don't plan on making any, because I really do dislike everyone there. I have a friend there but he wasn't at that school when we were and also my siblings. But when it comes to people in that school, I have only talked to few people there and they were ok but most of them I try avoiding and I have been doing a pretty good job avoiding people.

I hate my school a lot, that's not really surprising though but I'll manage to get through it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

The ridiculous rules like getting detention for not wearing the uniform, detention for being late to class, getting arrested for not going through the metal detectors. My school is like a strict prison, and well the teachers do start to irritate at me in many ways than one. I don't like working in groups, yet my teachers make me work in groups anyway.

Cutting to the chase, I hate my school a lot. There are many rules that make going to the school unacceptable.

I am in high school now under the form of a teenager in order to masquerding in reaping bussiness.

Through my sight, i see that kids in my school are pretty much undetermined; most of them are wasting their lives which God have given to them on pointless pursuits like girl friends, fashions,... 

They are here to learn and study for their future; they have to do it in order to have the society of humanity. I know something you have to get a little distracted for entertainment; but terrible things happened when getting too little distracted. I am not a judge but through the looking of it; i would kill those kinds of people twice to teach them a lesson.

Aww man... I'm so glad I'm at my university (even though it's not really a school...). There's very few things I don't like about. However, there IS the auditorium that has terrible acoustics, the fact that the music department needs expanding, and the fact that we need a better football (not eggball) and basketball team. I also hear that people love to rumour around here, but I haven't been victimized by that one bit in the four years I've been here.