Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hate about your school?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Hmm...There are some silly rules.
Some of the most pointless ones are:
- You can't have unnatural hair colors
- You can't change your hair color within like 3 weeks of dying 

- NO HUGGING.. This one is kinda sad, but its not like I have anyone to hug anyways :C Actually nevermind because I hug my friends anyways xD 

I am not a fan of how immature most of the students are in my grade. I can think of some specific people who really annoy me. 

But I don't hate my school at all. My favorite thing is there is no "popular group" Everyone is just as loved and accepted as you are, if you try. ^^ The most popular girls in the school try their best to be friends with everyone :DD

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

My high school sucks because: *incoming list*

- It's full of pot-smoking wannabe gangsters and white trash hillbillies

- The girls are usually either preppy, slutty, ugly, or weird.

- The people there aren't exactly the most tolerant.

- It's suffering from budget cuts, like many other schools.

- It's full of Apple-worshipping iDrones.

- Most of the people in my grade are preppy.

- And worst of all: no bronies :(

Gotta love living in rural California!

I don't go to school anymore, I got work yay.

Anyway I can still remember what I hated about it, that I was a ghost or I was feared by all. No one would talk with me or even know I was there. I did have one friend, KC and he would talk with the teachers and students. Come to find out even the teachers where scared to death of me.... oh yay a hole school scared to death of a gay man ohh what a wonderful time at school..

Getting up for it. And the pissy deans that hate their jobs and take it out on the students. We get it, your life sucks and you're not as popular as the math teacher that stands on his desk, throws tennis balls at kids who sleep, and generally makes class more interesting to attend. Stop breathing down our necks hoping for us to bend a rule

I FREAKING LOVE MY SCHOOL!

The girls are hot, the food is great, the classes are just awesome. The teachers are the nicest you've ever seen. MY school is the bomb, so I hate nothing about my school.

Dang, that sounds awesome. What school do you go that is so perfect?

But honestly there isn't much to hate about my school. It's a nice place and the teachers are totally awesome. But the girls aren't exactly "quality material" if you know what I mean *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*. (In other words there aren't very many hot girls which isn't really a big deal anyway.)

• Brohoof 1

GEOGRAPHY.

(WARNING: the following rant may contain profanity)

So my geography teacher is a dunce. He gives you an assignment to do for the entirety of class without teaching you anything, so you're just looking for stuff in the textbook. Then he teaches you 2 weeks later. He also FUCKING FORCES YOU TO TAKE CORNELL NOTES WHICH ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN. CORNELL NOTES ARE THE WORST THING SINCE FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER, YOLO, RUNNING, AND THOSE FUCKING ERASERS THAT DON'T EVEN ERASE AND JUST MAKE FUCKING HUGE-ASS SMUDGES.

THANK YOU! Finally somebody realizes the terribleness of cornell notes! Apparently they're supposed to "make us more organized". The most they do for me is fill up the garbage can in the classroom!

The main major problem is school administration being full of douches. They tolerate nothing and most of them are dumb and arrogant. (Including the principal)

Second problem is the amount of stupid "gangsta" type students in the school is too damn high. Most people are so dumb and unmature that it is not possible to describe it.

And the last problem is that some teachers are simply dumb, arrogant and mega-religious.(As in shoving it down people's throats)

All I can say is people are mostly ignorant, mega-religious and sometimes arrogant.

At least I got some decent class mates and teachers in the school. Except that everything sucks. Thanks to them there are at least good things about this damn school. Damn the rest of it man, they can burn in hell.

I hate the bucking students there sometimes. They don't have decency. Seriously, one person talked about someone talking about suicide and they make jokes and shit about it. Its decency at its worst. The worst was the fact that they don't own up to what they do. They say they don't want people to commit suicide or get them in trouble, but your the one putting them in the situation. (They make fun of everything, its grotesque) I don't enjoy my 8th period class due to the group of girls that rudely make fun of people. They hate it when its them, but when they do its fine!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I have a love hate feeling towards my school. I go to a public school in the suburbs and it's one of the best highschools in the state. The teachers are very nice and the population itself is small which I like (1600 kids). However, not all the kids are that nice. Drugs are pretty common and fights happen on ocassion. But overall, the school is amazing and I wouldn't want to go to any other high school. I'm a senior this year so I'll only be there for two more weeks.

(edited)

Everything is good. EXCEPT THE KIDS!

They are the most immature, conservative (yes, I do not like their viewpoints politically, but they have no reason to view the world that way). I have ever seen. They make jokes that are just flat-out offensive. I was laughed at for nearly committing suicide. I'm also disgraced by their frequent heterosexist slurs. I'm lucky I don't tell them everything about me, but I do say too much. I'm too open about it towards total goofballs. They cluck like chickens. SHUT UP PLEASE! DANG! YOU ARE GIVING ME A MIGRAINE! Reaction: Haha! Nazi.

Also, dress codes are a little stupid, but it has the most laid-back one around...

I call it social stupidity.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

(edited)

I really like my university, but there is one small problem with it. Because it's a small, conservative Midwest religious school, there are apparently no bronies other than myself attending it. :( At least, not that I know of.

Edited by Attack of the Pwns

Do get problem with fellow students, they're judgment bullies, teachers are diffcult and one dinner lady a b****. And PE are worst subject, getting change, leaving bags in changing room (worried it get nicked), getting pick last, and blamed for losing. Also get my shorts/sport leggings down few times and gymnastics worst class in PE.

I have no problems with the school itself. The building itself isn't too bad and most of the teachers are nice and they do their jobs pretty well. But my main problem with my school is the other kids. When it comes to teenage stereotypes, they tick EVERY SINGLE BOX. They're immature, loud, obnoxious, unintelligent, rude and they show zero interest in serious topics/stories. They're all sports-crazy and they harass anyone who doesn't do sports, using homophobic slurs (which really bothers me, because I'm gay). I hate the lot of them....

Two things and they are probably most common around everyone here:

• Other students. They bully anyone different from them.
  • Bathrooms. Absolutely freaking disgusting.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

We don't have any time for teachers to give an individual help because the lesson plans themselves take at least 32/40 minutes, and we wasted money that our community doesn't have to have Smartboards in every classroom, then get iPads add a year later.

Most of my peers are over-sensitive on certain subjects like sports, but will not hesitate to tease me for being a brony. -_-

One of our best teachers got arrested for elbowing a student. (by accident) :(

Edited by CinnamonPop

Getting classes is always uncertain and always stressful.  The system can't handle all the poeple trying to register classes online and you never know if youll be forced into the next semester with a class you coulndt get.  Last time I registered I was locked out of the system for 15 minutes and almost never got them.  I wish they would fix that.  Otherwise its an absurdly great community college that can help me save lots of money on prelimenary classes before going off to uni

Ok so I may or may not have posted here before but I hate that my school has NO sense of justice. All of the bad kids don't get punished and it is so frustrating!!!!  :angry: Like this one kid threatened my friend to chop his fingers off and the same kid almost kicked a different friend's broken leg to break it again!!! UGH!!!  :angry: This evil kid never gets punishment only because his dad works at the school.  :okiedokielokie:  I also hate that ALL the teacher's kids get special treatment. They can do anything wrong and get away with it. While if another student that isn't a teacher's kid does the same thing wrong they get punished. It is awful. 

• Brohoof 2

Getting up early every morning, dragging myself to school, trying to keep my eyes open throughout boring and uninteresting lectures I'll most likely forget after the test, dealing with teenagers obsessed with sex, drugs, and drama, terrible cafeteria food, the stairs, awful teachers, the stairs.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wish more people would be more sympathetic for their teachers. Teachers have the worst job, having to deal with bullies and dipshit students who are too dumb to spell their own name. All the while they have to stay up late to plan their lessons for the next day while getting paid jack-shit.

So next time you complain about your teacher going off at you for a small thing, or ignoring you when you ask for help, keep that in mind. They have a shit job.

On topic, I don't really hate anything. The constant drama is annoying and the Catholicism (I go to a Catholic school) that I don't care about, but it's not a big deal.

Edited by Popsicle
  • Brohoof 1