Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bad Cosplay!

Marshmallow

We have a thread about MLP cosplay, but I thought that it could be funny to have a thread about bad pony cosplay as well. So feel free to post all of the worst pony cosplay you can find.

Here let me start:

Posted Image

What's with the posture? It looks ridiculous! And those fake hooves, oh my! Also, Rainbow Dash's "mane" looks pretty terrible!

Posted Image

What the fuck man, what the fuck

Posted Image

... I don't even

That last one was just weird to me to be honest, I kinda just sat there thinking "Who the heck would make a costume like this, and then actually wear it!" And on the first one the hooves just make the costume look a little bit weirder in general. By the end of looking at the photos I was a bit creeped out. XD Edited by The Galex Dj

no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!! nothing really against fat people, but if you're fat, cosplay a fitting character for you! all of them are horrible but the worst is Rarity, my poor Rarity she doesn't deserve this

Posted Image

wow, really? so apparently this rarity cosplayer is "bad" because of her body shape, and therefore the cosplay is bad because it doesn't fit rarity, since apparently the cosplayer is too big. ugh. personally i think she looks just fine.

god, some of you people's attitudes towards cosplay makes me SICK.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
Removed excessive vulgarity.
  • Brohoof 3

wow, really? so apparently this rarity cosplayer is "bad" because of her body shape, and therefore the cosplay is bad because it doesn't fit rarity, since apparently the cosplayer is too big. ugh. personally i think she looks just fine.

god, some of you people's attitudes towards cosplay makes me SICK.

well that's my thinking, and that's why I don't like cosplaying that much, because it's rare for me to see a decent cosplayer. As you can see I'm very picky, including the body type, if you are overweight,cosplay an overweight character, if you are skinny cosplay a skinny character. If you are black, don't cosplay a white character and viceversa and whatnot.

get sick all you want, I'm pretty chill here c:

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Winning!

Posted Image

Winning!

Most cosplays you guys have posted is brilliant!

Its different if you are serious about it and look like shit, but these guys are having a good time fooling around.

And i can't blame them, looks like fun.

wow, fucking really? so apparently this rarity cosplayer is "bad" because of her body shape, and therefore the cosplay is bad because it doesn't fit rarity, since apparently the cosplayer is too big. ugh. personally i think she looks just fine.

god, some of you people's attitudes towards cosplay makes me fucking SICK.

I both agree and disagree with you.

A good cosplay is when you look like the character. And she does not unfortunately.

BUT! That does not mean people should throw brainless comments like that. Pretty pathetic.

If you got some shit to throw at other people, keep it to yourself ;)

• Brohoof 2

well that's my thinking, and that's why I don't like cosplaying that much, because it's rare for me to see a decent cosplayer. As you can see I'm very picky, including the body type, if you are overweight,cosplay an overweight character, if you are skinny cosplay a skinny character. If you are black, don't cosplay a white character and viceversa and whatnot.

get sick all you want, I'm pretty chill here c:

what a load of crap. in MY opinion people should be allowed to cosplay whatever the hell they want. i could say this a million more times but i bet you still wouldn't get it, lol.

pleaae, go take your high standards with you elsewhere, thank you. :3

and, vicke, does it look like i care?

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
Removed excessive vulgarity.
  • Brohoof 1

and, vicke, does it look like i care?

I don't care if you care.

You cast big words and you think your opinion counts while others doesn't?

You're pathetic if thats the case.

I don't care if you care.

You cast big words and you think your opinion counts while others doesn't?

You're pathetic if thats the case.

lol, whatever floats your boat, dude. call me pathetic, i don't care. i'm just simply stating my opinion, that's all. no harm in that, right? 

lol, whatever floats your boat, dude. call me pathetic, i don't care. i'm just simply stating my opinion, that's all. no harm in that, right? 

Saying " Does it look like i care" makes you look like a typical person that thinks everyone else opinion doesn't count. 

Bad vibes.

• Brohoof 1

@@Silver Bells, I've decided to report you because I have no time to start a discussion with a rude person like you, everyone has opinions, and all of them are different, instead of debating your point with me you prefered to insult me and my views, actually I've long forgotten about this thread and you kept quoting me. 

Actually, I think these look pretty good.  :huh: Yes, even the Spike one. Insane, but nicely done. The Discord cosplay, that is a win. So much win. (Maybe except for the bird hand.)

Oh, I said in my original post that I liked the Discord one; that dude be stylin'!!!  B)   However, the Spike one is still too insane for my tastes!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I said in my original post that I liked the Discord one; that dude be stylin'!!!  B)   However, the Spike one is still too insane for my tastes!

Yes, I saw you wrote that it isn't that bad, but then what's the point in posting it here? :D Apart from giving me the chance to see and admire it, of course.

I like the Spike cosplayer only because of the costume, too, the guy itself scares me a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I saw you wrote that it isn't that bad, but then what's the point in posting it here? :D Apart from giving me the chance to see and admire it, of course.

I like the Spike cosplayer only because of the costume, too, the guy itself scares me a bit.

I see nothing wrong with it.  The guy looks like he's having a blast, and the costume is good.  I'm not sure what's going on next to him, though.  Is that some kind of bondage Fluttershy?  Dafuq.  :lol:

Rarity and Fluttershy in the third pic Motion posted have really really crappy fabric choices. 

Yeah, they murdered Fluttershy.

It's all about FABRIC. There are some really good ones, but I'm a lazy bum, so I'm not gonna go get them :)

By the way, love the buddy icon. "Pony Swag" by Swagberg reference?