Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

(edited)

Team Fortress 2. Refreshing to play an online game with an actually rather nice community unlike Paladins' community that's not only toxic but now plenty of it is also f***ing racist (while also accusing people who aren't racist of being racist of course).

Honestly, though, even with the bot situation (finding homophobic bots that upset me in particular), TF2 is a much more fun game in general.

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )

• 2 weeks later...

Still doing pointless tasks in Pokémon Platinum, but this time it’s not mindless hours of shiny hunting, because a few days ago I caught the shiny shinx I was after. 

Hello, Pastel Heart Last night I finally beaten Squid Baron twice and Hypno Baron and received Harpy Dance  yeah you can fly with her in that mode but it's hard to get her to stay rainboom still !  Having fun on my Wii-U playing Shantae Half hero Genie I'm Ret 2 Go !

(edited)

Picked up Last Epoch pretty recently (a pretty interesting and seemingly very solid ARPG that's still in Beta). Other than that, Paladins most of the time.

Might continue on that solo Dark run I started in BW2, but Purrloin is such a trash mon... :dry: It's not all that much fun to just spam Growl and stall with a cruddy mon until I can get a Sandile (so until just before the 3rd gym...).

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ

Dead by Daylight, it’s like Identity V but adult version :D