Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I am currently playing Batman Vengeance on Xbox Classic. It has a kinda complicated control scheme though but otherwise its fine so far, to early to give a review.

(I'M RET TO GO "!) SHANTAE HALF HERO GENIE last stage is a nightmare trying to get through Risky Boots lava area is a pain in the ass why?  Because there are spike blocks you have through one of them timed before it crushes you then there's spike blocks going up one going down in lava you have to transform in a Harpy in most of the stage then later use Monkey and bullet charge across the block in lava to the right and bullet left then right on top through the narrow spikes! But sad truth I haven't made it very far :sneer:

Just finished A Hat in Time. I only got it yesterday but I stayed up late to play through it. An absolutely amazing game that has so much charm to it. I'll probably go back to it tomorrow, since I'm now aiming to 100% complete it.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

The Animal Crossing on the Switch

Hmm, never heard of that FNAF game :huh: . Must be new, I don’t keep track of those anymore :P .

I am currently playing " Superman - Shadow of Apokolips " for Playstation 2 and it is pretty fun. Superman is actually voiced by our german voice actor for Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson, which is actually pretty awesome. Im positively surprised that it even has german voice acting, it is the first Dc Game that does that and i love it.

Deltarune on the Switch. I wanted to try it myself after seeing it on YouTube (I may only be playing cause Ralsei exists :ButtercupLaugh:)

I am also gonna play a couple of demos I got but I forgot some of their names. Once I get to them I’ll talk about them.

I am currently playing Superman - The Man of Steel on XBOX and it is pretty good. Once again i dont see how there is a Superman curse that makes every Superman game a piece of sh**, because at this Point i have played over half of them and enjoyed pretty much all of the console titles.

This XBOX title even is my favorite currently, the intro cut scene looked fantastic and the gameplay is pretty fun. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Now that I’ve played some of my free Switch games, here’s the rundown:

- I finished Deltarune (not Jevil though 😬) and just because I did a second file where all I do is fight if possible. It’s kinda boring to fight, the pacifying is a lot more interesting. And, upon playing this game as opposed to watching it, it’s a lot more fun and you can actually run!! My main complaint about watching Undertale is that the character was so slow but in Deltarune you don’t have to trudge slowly through never ending hallways if you don’t want to.

- Do not feed the Monkeys was interesting, but I lost pretty quickly. It’s one of those “manage everything” games and I lost cause I couldn’t pay my $90 rent :/

- Alone (Gone Home(?)) I forgot the title, but so far even though the concept is interesting, it throws me into the gameplay and I have no idea what I’m doing. I can’t even get past the first two phases. I might just quit that one if I can do anything on it.

I'm struggling in Sekiro

After many hours of trials and errors and guides I'm finally getting rid of my old dark souls/bloodborne habits and starting to understand how to play here right

• Brohoof 1

Finished Dark Souls Prepare to die edition a few weeks ago.

I was playing hollow knight last week, but I might rest from it a couple days and maybe practice a bit on DB Fighterz or I might retake Days gone.

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Pokemon Cafe mobile game

only one poke'mon mobile tablet game I played was Poke'mon Duel plays like chess ! So what is the game play for Poke'mon Café sounds like a puzzle battle game similar to P.A.D.

(PUZZLES AND DRAGONS)