Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

To be honest, I would love to be able to voice Bronze Moon myself. But at the same time I wouldn't want my OC ruined by my own possibly terrible voice acting. My choices would be Zachary Levi or Johnny Yong Bosch.

I sound rather arrogant in this, but most of my OCs except my female OCs I could voice on my own. I do a lot of singing and can completely change my voice. It also helps if I get a reference of the voice, so I could do it.

However, for my old war veteran Earthpony Ironsides, I'd probably pick Jeremy irons (I think thats how you spell his name) He has that calm voice that is full of authority. When he laughs you just can't help but smile and maybe laugh too.

For my female OCs it would be a tough pick, but probably for my more high class ones I would have Claudia Black (I think thats her name. She does the voice of Morrigan from Dragon Age:Origins as well as many other characters from shows) or Sheesh I can't remember her name so Im just going to say the helicopter pilot woman from the movie Avatar (The blue cat people, not the cruddy Live action of airbender) It fits the rough and tough female OCs that i make.

Hearing my real voice through a recording honestly sounds awful to me. Anyone who could voice a young man with a child-like sense of wonder, while also sounding like someone who could take charge when no one else can. He also should sound like a guy who's not afraid to cry in front of strangers when the need to arises.

I don't know any real person who could pull that off, but that's what I feel is needed to properly represent Will Guide!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

I'd want Stephanie Sheh to voice AutisticAlice. I imagine her to have a very child-like whiny voice because she's not very outgoing and what not. Other than that, I also would have no problem voicing her myself either.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard

You know what? I think I may be the only person sans an OC. But Rob Paulsen would be the person who would have to voice it. That or david mccullough

• 2 months later...

Let's say one day you enter a contest hosted by Hasbro, and the winner of the contest (you) gets to have their Pony OC appear in the show for 1 episode. You have a choice of any voice actor you want for your OC(s), who would you get? 

I'll start with mine, if my OC were to make it into the show, she would be voiced by Rhona Mitra.

Probably Vox (if I recall that is what he goes by) who did the voice for Button Mash in Button's Adventures, assuming that is who did it. Yeah, kinda obvious I suppose but all he would have to do is a modified version of his Button voice and boom, perfection for Kyoshi.

Probably Vox (if I recall that is what he goes by) who did the voice for Button Mash in Button's Adventures, assuming that is who did it. Yeah, kinda obvious I suppose but all he would have to do is a modified version of his Button voice and boom, perfection for Kyoshi.

Now that I look at Kyoshi. I can tell that Vox's voice would fit perfectly for him. :P

As for me I would like to voice Moonlit, if possible.

Hello there @@IJoinedForPonies,@@Nit Pick@@Visual Spectrum,

Just so y'all are aware, I have merged your threads with an older thread that similarly allows users to discuss their desired voice actors for their OCs. Please always check to see if your conversation topic already has a designated thread before posting a new one. Googling keywords and 'site:mlpforums.com' is an alternative method when the search function is having issues. ;)

Many thanks and please continue! :)