Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else listen to a lot of music but, not watch a lot of movies?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I can listen to an album as a whole no problem but, I can't seem to be able to sit through a movie. I get too easily distracted. Unless it's a cartoon like MLP or Family Guy lol. i'm a multitasker so I can listen to music and do many things but, I can't do the same with a movie. So what do you guys think?

• Brohoof 3

If I'm not listening to music, my mood is usually downgraded 20-fold. I am very grumpy if there is no music to be heard.

I hate movies, to be honest. I cannot sit through the first 20 minutes without being bored, but I could listen to the same song for about 40 and not even notice that any time has gone by. Give me 5 songs (that I like) and I'll be good for weeks. I'm ridiculous.

Dude I have whole albums going on repeat from when I get home till I sleep xD

Yet there are very few movies I'll sit through and watch whole heartedly (Not including TV Series); it's mainly the Star Wars Original Trilogy, Music Only minimal dialoug movies, and 2001:A Space Oddessy, these movies get my full attention!

But I don't care much for anything else honestly~

That's me pretty much.

Movies are usually only easy for me to watch in theathers. At home it just feels weird to me.

I can, however, listen to an album freakin' anywhere and I'll be a happy camper.

I barely watch movies, and barely even watch tv. The only show I really watch is MLP: FiM, I could watch it for about 1-2 hours a day (maybe more if I'm not busy gaming or too tired).

I don't listen to my mp3 player much anymore, although I'm always looking up music on youtube.

Edited by Jason Caternolo

Listening to music is generally a much more passive activity than watching movies, so this is sort of an apples to oranges comparison to me. But yeah, I do listen to music more than I watch movies mostly. :huh:

I can completely relate to this. I can sit for hours listening to Dubstep/Electro. Like I will just be sitting there with my eyes closed bobbing my head up and down, day dreaming.

Movies I find hard to get into a lot. There are only two genres I enjoy watching without being bored are horror movies and comedies.

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

I just... don't watch a lot of movies. Or TV.

Music? It's the majority of what I do. Every night at work, it's Spotify for 8 straight hours, playing mixes.

• Brohoof 1

I personally get bored of a movie about half-way through, but give me an album of basically anything and I will listen to it, listen to it again, listen to it a third time, then pick my favorite songs from it, analyze every single song, etc. You get the idea, music is basically my life. I'm an insta-douchebag when I haven't listened to music of some sort within the last 6 hours.

Music is like a drug for me can't live without it. I have tons of albums and i def. love playing through and listening to them. I do not often watch movies but occasionally one will come out that I like and I'll go hangout with some friends.

*raises hand*

It's not that I have a problem watching movies, its just that I don't usually have the time to look at a movie and go "I wanna watch that!". Music is more accessible for me, and I can easily jump into it.

I can, however, listen to an album freakin' anywhere and I'll be a happy camper.

Had to be done.

• Brohoof 3

Finally! people like me who can't sit though movies without being bored, and like to listen to make a lot better. Where have you all been before I was a brony?

I don't watch lots of movies but that's mostly because I don't have time. I can sit through a whole movie if it's interesting. I do listen to a lot of music though and can listen to the same song non-stop without being bored of it.