• Ellie Goulding x Skrillex
  • Gaga x Beyonce
  • Beyonce x Jay Z
  • Mau5 x Meowingtons
  • Dillon Francis x Zedd
  • Dillon Francis x Taco Bell
  • Dillon Francis x Diplo

1947926_10152216430432808_126757932_n.jp

Personally, I'm not usually one for shipping, but something about the show automatically made me ship a few pairings.

In my mind: Flutterdash. They're just so cute together, exact opposites that couldn't be any better for each other.

(Though since I can't see Hasbro putting anything for OR against LGBT, I think that Soarin'Dash is a good alternative)

Derpy Whooves. This is in my mind is mostly for fanfics though, Derpy really liking The Doctor, but him not really even noticing her.

Cheese. Pie.  If they decide in the Ninth season or something to make any of the Mane 6 get special someponies, this must happen. It's not as good as Flutterdash, but it could potentially work as a canon ship, being straight, and having two ponies that are perfect for each other.

• Brohoof 1

The only one I support that I can think of is Big Mac x Cheerilee.

It's not that I'm against shipping, but I refuse to support something that makes no canonical sense at all. >_>

If I was forced to pick a Mane 6 ship, it would be Rainbow Pie/Pinkie Dash

Edited by Frostgage

Mau5 x Meowingtons

omg

If we're going to go into ships...

Non Mane-6

Vinyl x Octavia, predictable but a classic.

Applebloom x Diamond Tiara, the classic 'bully secretly crushes on the person h/she bullies' story, yes pls.

Other Series

(Madoka) Kyoko x Sayaka, the true shipping gg.

MLP Forums

Forget you fools

Real Life

Zedd x Miriam Bryant, she's really hot imo, and she keeps appearing in his songs as of late. Maybe something's happening there... ;)

Avicii x Audra Mae, same reason as above.

Deadmau5 to be alone 5ever.

• Brohoof 1

Zedd x Miriam Bryant, she's really hot imo, and she keeps appearing in his songs as of late. Maybe something's happening there...

OMG YES. I SHIP THEM TOO.

(Madoka) Kyoko x Sayaka, the true shipping gg.

10/10 It's alright.

Avicii x Audra Mae, same reason as above.

2country5me

I don't ship at all (and don't exactly understand why so many people ship so many pairings.) But. There is one exception.

Soarin x Rainbow Dash.

To me, that is the perfect couple and I would love to read cute fanfics of them hooking up. I've already saved a few pictures of them together. I think they need more interaction in the show because they seem to have good chemistry from what little interaction they have had.

edit: Oh man I forgot, I ship Big Mac and Fluttershy too... this is the only show (or fictional work in general) that makes me ship anything at all. I think I just have too much of an emotional connection to MLP.

Edited by Painted Lattice
  • Brohoof 3

My OTP is ShyCeps (See avatar). Their interactions in "Rainbow Falls" were too adorable to not ship them.

I also ship Lyra x Bonbon, if only because pretty much everyone else does it too. Well, they ARE seen doing stuff together quite often.

I used to ship Doctor Whooves with Derpy, but recent episodes have me leaning more towards pairing him with Roseluck.

• Brohoof 1

My OTP is ShyCeps (See avatar). Their interactions in "Rainbow Falls" were too adorable to not ship them.

As far as I'm concerned, it's already canon. The looks they were giving each other in that episode were just so obvious.

I'm pretty attached to the Galaxy Class Starship myself, but I do think the akira and defiant are good too.

oh...you mean that "ship"...ok then....

Shippers ruin lives!

I'm pretty attached to the Galaxy Class Starship myself, but I do think the akira and defiant are good too.

oh...you mean that "ship"...ok then....

Shippers ruin lives!

XD well aren't u a spoil sport mr!

mane 6

twijack (all alone ;; )

raripie

flutterdash

omniship

raritwijack

flutterdashpie

flutterceps

rarishy

raricoco

non mane 6

lyrabon

cheerimac

sweetiescoot

vinyloctavia

soarbrae

caramac

shhhhh don't judge me i just really like pony shipping

Edited by ponyacci

XD well aren't u a spoil sport mr!

Either that, or I'm a firm believer that characters don't need to be in relationships to justify them...that and, just because they stood next to each other for five seconds, doesn't mean they suddenly want each other...

Either that, or I'm a firm believer that characters don't need to be in relationships to justify them...that and, just because they stood next to each other for five seconds, doesn't mean they suddenly want each other...

You know, just because you're not a shipper doesn't mean you have to dislike shipping, just love and tolerate man...

(In all honesty, I never shipped a character in my life before I watched MLP... But I just avoided shipping posts instead of saying that I didn't like shipping when it wasn't even necessary...)

just because they stood next to each other for five seconds, doesn't mean they suddenly want each other...

It doesn't?

Suddenly my woman troubles make a whole lot more sense...

• Brohoof 3

You know, just because you're not a shipper doesn't mean you have to dislike shipping, just love and tolerate man...

(In all honesty, I never shipped a character in my life before I watched MLP... But I just avoided shipping posts instead of saying that I didn't like shipping when it wasn't even necessary...)

If you read my first post here, I wasn't being serious...except on the "stand next to each other for 5 seconds" that one stands. :P