Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite MLP Shipping and Why?

LyraHeartstrings

Well lets see, there is:

• TwiLuna: I just find this totally plausible imo, plus I think it is friggin sweet as hell, easily my favorite ship.
  • FlutterDash: I can't resist the adorableness of Fluttershy and the effect it has on RD which is interesting.
  • RariJack: Again the conflicting nature of their personalities makes it really interesting to see how it could work.
  • SweetieMash: Curse the fanfic of the same name, this is just too damn cute and I am a sucker for anything remotely cute(Plus gamer SB, hell yea :lol: ).

Well, there are only a few I end up shipping:

PRINCESS CELESTIA AND (AU) KING SOMBRA

Well, one only has to read the "Reflections" arc of the comics to see why I support the hell out of this! Celestia had a void in her life and was carrying such a burden with her sister not far off from hitting her NMM persona. The good King filled that void, and even though she wants to be like she is on the show, it's more believable and relatable to be actually flawed. She makes mistakes and is selfish, but in a sense it is hard to blame her.

TWILIGHT SPARKLE AND RAINBOW DASH

Twi is the adorable nerd, Dash is the athletic jock. In the show and in the comics they just seem like the perfect "opposites attract" pair to me. <3

QUEEN CHRYSALIS AND KING SOMBRA

One's a king, the other's a queen, they were both bested by the good guys! Add in ideas of revenge and a budding partnership, and...GO SHIP!

Rarijack all the way.  Have you seen White Diamonds tumblr? It's amazing! 

Also Fluttercord as grown on my recently since it seem unlikely we'll get FlutterMac.

Hate Really dislike Flashlight though. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I enjoy a few including

Twi x applejack and applejack x rarity

Pinkie x Discord

Trixie x RD and LD x dash

Scootaloo x Diamond Tiara

And of coarse thess my crossover ships I don't like to bring up a lot in fear of being flamed

Edited by Megachangeling12
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see why I ship,my otp's( trixdash , scootiara and chryspike )? Well

1. Well trixdash combines two of the best ( and biggest egos in Austria so can't help but shop it !

2. Scootiara the classic so different and yet so alike relationship

3. The ultimate ladies man girl that literally feeds off love ? Hell yes ! It's tue best and quickest waybill spike to get laid !

Twilight X No one

Applejack X No one

Rainbow Dash X No one

Pinkie Pie X No one

Rarity X No one

Fluttershy X No one

I like the way you think.

Best ships ever.

• Brohoof 1

I ship Appledash because episodes like Fall Weather Friends and CastleMane-Ia showcases just how fun their character dynamics really are and plus I generally find their personalities to be pretty compatible for a stable relationship if I do say so myself.

Plus it kind of allows me to enjoy both of them a little bit more than I usually do so.

• Brohoof 2

AppleDash has always been the only ship I've agreed with purely because of some of their episodes together which just show they work so well together. It's not really a case of it just being my two favourite characters in a relationship...its the only one (well, between the mane 6 at least) I could actually see working.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy x Pinkie Pie is my favorite ship because they're very different yet very friendly, and because they're the cutest mane 6 ponies.

TwiShy & ApplePie are my favorite ships :) though my favorite ships have changed over time and I love many ships it's hard to choose.

I can go from ApplePie to AppleShy, from TwiShy to TwiLuna to RariLight to Flarity

I think you get the point lol I guess i'm a shippingaholic  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's really hard for me to pick since I can ship everything, but here are a couple random ones   :wub:

Rarity x Celestia

Maud x Ms. Harshwhinny

Daring Do x Zecora

Filthy Rich x Screw Loose

I guess I just ship whoever because I love everybody. They all deserve a special someone (even if that special someone has like 50 other special someones)  :rarity:

Edited by Pokekid543
  • Brohoof 2