Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your list to Santa this year?

Shankveld

As big of a CoD fan (Fan, NOT fanboy, mind you) I am, I didn't know that Nuketown Zombies was a Hardened bonus :wacko:. Well, I can always get the Season Pass to get Nuketown Zombies AND all DLC, FOR FREE :D.

Oh never mind. You don't. Only Xbox 360 users got the Nuketown Zombies map because Microsoft has an agreement to get all content one month before ps3, hah. Anyways, I'll probably get the season pass too.

Oh and also I have some special codes from mw3 hardened and black ops 2 hardened that I would give to some people on the forums for free :) If somepony is really nice that is.

oh and also, I want the season pass xD

Edited by Jokuc

One of these!:

Posted Image

But I'm not asking for that, in reality. If I get one, I must do it with my own money. My family has simply bought me way too many instruments now.

In reality, I'd love a girlfriend and acceptance from my parents.

(It's going to be a disappointing Christmas with expectations like that. Lol.)

• Brohoof 1

My letter:

"Dear Santa,

This year, all I want for Christmas is a gun. Then I could go to the north pole and kill you for not fufilling my last Christmas wish: socks.

With hate, screw you."

Not a big fan of Santa...

• Brohoof 1

The things I want are mostly games

Pokemon black 2

Pokemon white 2

Pokemon heartgold

Kirby's epic yarn

Poke park 2

Pokemon conquest

Kirby's 20 dream collection

And I might think about getting a pinkie pie action figure

• Brohoof 1

I want nothing but love and happiness for my family!!! No I'm kidding... Well I mean I want my family to be happy but I guess it's not on my wish list... All I want is... Gift cards to Barnes and noble and target. :3

but this Christmas I want one think specially;

Posted Image

They're back and I need one!

A Furby?!?!?!? OH GOD WHY ;_;

I used to have a couple of those when i was a kid and they would never shut the hell up and they would drive me crazy lol. They were really fun though XD

Anyway, for Christmas, I just want money so I can buy whatever the hell I want (music, games, etc.)

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

My list to "Santa" this year is rather short. There are only a few things I might want.

1. I want a PS3, so I can play with some of my friends.

2. I want Black Ops 2.

3. Some money on steam or Microsoft points, or maybe some more Xbox Live time.

That's really all I could ask for.

Ooh boy! I love these kinds of threads!

My top wishes:

1) A custom tailored Kenway Jacket from Volante Design (~$350):

Posted Image

2) A decent car to replace my rather beat up driver, preferably a Honda Del Sol. Small, fast, and not insanely expensive in terms of insurance. (It is a bit on the high side though.)

2) A Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus/Pioneer DJM-2000 mixing deck, aka wishful thinking for the most powerful DJ mixing equipment on planet Earth (~$10,000 for the maximum 4 media players + 1 controller, not including speakers, cables, music software, microphones...)

Posted Image

^2 Media players + 1 control board in the center. You can hook a maximum of 4 media players to the board at any given time.

Now I have to make a list of feasible gifts for my parents to review. XD

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 1

Well I already know I'm getting a new laptop. Another thing I could use is a new 12 month membership for Xbox Live.

You know what I don't like getting? Giftcards. It limits my spending to one place! :angry:

I do appreciate the gift cards though. It's nice to know people are thinking about me. ;)

On a side note, I invested most of my savings into a Wii U for my little brother. ;)

Edited by Death the Kid

Its cheesey, but Florida for Universal Studios and MGM, she's a huge movie buff and loves theme parks so it seemed like a logical choice (although if she makes me go on 'Its a small world after all' I will kill myself). Twice is enough for me in my life.

Haha, my mom made me go on "Its a small world" when we where at Universal for vacation one year. Raghhhh o-o. I can't imagine going on it twice(Or three times..)

Anyways.. my Christmas list hasn't technically been specified yet... I'm really bad with just not really making a christmas list anymore.. Honestly I kinda just wish i could get money to buy whatever :P. I don't really care to get clothes either, even though I know I'm going to get some. Because I don't even care what I wear most of the time.(I normally wear either school clothes or the same couple sets of clothing a bunch :P.

Anyways, I hope I get some worthwhile stuff regardless. But i'm really picky even about what I wanna ask for. Not to mention twice as picky at buying things. So I have a pretty ok amount of money for a teenage kid who doesn't work :P.

Edited by Zygen

I want Black Ops 2.

Would you get that for the Xbox or ps3? If you get it for the Xbox I want to play with ya :)

Oh another thing I want is candy! Candy is always good.

I'm not much one for demanding gifts, but this year I really would like those two A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones books (one's behind the television series and one's just all the houses, characters, etc).

Oh, and Season Two, if it comes out on Bluray by then *crosses fingers*

My mum got me advance tickets to the Hobbit, so that's all I really would like XD

Shankveld I MUST know what you are getting yout husband for christmas, and don't tell me that you would leave it for my imagination, because my imagination can be as perverted as is it creative. I must know because....I don't have a solid reason why I must know, but I'll find one! :D

WTH I am doing? this is none of my bussiness. XD

well, what I want from christmas

I want a brony outfit to wear for christmas, I don't see that happening but I do. I'm gonna scratch what it is very possible that I won't get.

I want for now 2 Rarity's shirts, 1 V-neck shirt.

1 hooded vest.

1 slouched beanie with visor, in gray I think. or the derpy's beanie.

2 MLP pins to put on the beanie

1 rarIty's cutie mark necklace

I would want a MLP wristband but it has Rainbow Dash on it, so no.

1 brony belt

1 cools jeans

a pair of cool sneakers

I would like MLP underwear if they are selling it XD

MLP blindbags

1 Rarity plushie 1 Motion Spark custom plushie

a 3DS XL (I wish they have it in purple)

2 3DS games at least

PS3 games

OK, to get these presents it depends 100% on me, because my family always get me horrible presents. And I have to pretend that I liked them with the most fake smile ever.

• Brohoof 2

Would you get that for the Xbox or ps3? If you get it for the Xbox I want to play with ya :)

Oh another thing I want is candy! Candy is always good.

I would of course get it for both, eventually that is.

But candy, candy must go on everyone's list, It is impossible to live without candy.

Oh and a new Xbox Headset, a much better one.

A Christmas list you ask.

Well here it is

1) A Real Fluttershy :wub:

2) A Brand new Gaming laptop

3) A New Tennis Raquet(Either Head or Wilson)

4) My Family of course ;):):D

5)New Shirts(Brony T-Shirts!!!)

6)New Pants(Black color)

That's about it really.. but also the last thing i want is gift cards.. hehe.

There really isn't a single thing i want for christmas either. and even if i did want it, I'd have to buy it myself so there's no point in any of it. gifting and receiving gifts just isn't my thing either.

There's only two things I want this Christmas, a new licence to my video editing software (I lost my licence when I built my new PC and to recover the licence I need to log into an account that needs deactivating with the licence -.-) and money.. I usually just ask for money as gifts for any occasion :P

As for gifts I shall be giving, not a clue, I tend to buy things as I see them :P

Hmmm. well I want a new computer. (saving up for that)

I want fudge. Maple walnut!

and some new camping equipment.

a computer game.

and whatever my gf brings will be the most wonderful thing I could get (even if it stinks).

• Brohoof 1

actually, when i was young, i thought firby's were completely evil. and they made crazy, insane scary sounds if you left them in your closet and forgot about em for long enough...

I can't stop laughing. Thanks a lot.

----------------------------

I don't want anything. Not because I already have everything (Seriously, I don't), I want my mom, firstly, to feel better.

I want a REAL winter this year.

Nothing you can buy.

I don't believe in your Western Santa.

I believe in Ded Moroz (Father Frost, Grandpa Frost). Since I've lived in America though I have to celebrate Christmas earlier than when I did in Russia....but I've gotten used to it. Christmas is also a very religious holiday in Russia. Here it seems little less religious.

All I want for Christmas is some nice jeans, something Fluttershy related and new work gloves. Maybe a new book too.

I'm a very simple man to buy for, I always hate asking for a lot of things.

I'm buying lots of things for my friends and my brother though. Jewlery, Video Games, that Nintendo 3DS XL thing, and I'm making some decor pieces myself for them as well.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer