Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you pay for?

Dark Flame

What would you pay for a life size mlp:fim rainbow dash, fluttershy, twilight, applejack, rarity, and pinkie pie. I dont mean a plushie, a combable brushable dressable pony with real hair a real coat perfect to the show, "not a real mlp:fim pony" but really close, they would be on stands of their own environment. 4ft by 2 ft by 3 ft

Also what would you pay for a true to life my little dashie that you could snuggle and hold?

PS These would not be plushies

Edited by RD-AWESOME
  • Brohoof 2

I'd say in the order of three thousand dollars (American), if they are as detailed as you want them to be. Brushable coats may spoil the look a bit. A matt finish fiberglass for the bodies may actually give them a look closer to the animation. Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I'd only pay $60 at the most. Otherwise, would not think about purchasing. I ain't made of money and am not that passionate enough about anything to spend so much on it.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

I bought some t-shirts for like $60 online, and that’s all I've spent as far as merch goes. Like Arylett, I'm just not into the merch thing enough to spend a bunch of money on it, and having a job sure changes your perspective on money.

Anything like this is going to make you a business, and in the business world it is kind of difficult to not only please your customers but also make a profit. ESPECIALLY on making things that are already copyrighted and can get you in a shit load of trouble if Hasbro catches you making a lot of money off of these things.

But, if you did do it, you're going to have to think of a LOT of expenses. Materials, cost of shipping, how long it takes to sell the product which means how long you will be OUT of the money you spent on it, and of course you have to make a profit...

Plus taxes. If you sell something big enough you're going to have to pay taxes on it or that's fraud...

WELL! If I was in the market to buy one of these one day for my own potential children, I would be expecting to pay a few hundred or a thousand.

• 3 weeks later...

For life size, detailed ponies like you are talking about, I would say at least $1000, probably more. I could never afford one but I know some people are crazy or filthy rich enough to buy one. Just don't make them too realistic or they'll look creepy.

Haveing one of them would be nice and depending on the quality could cost from hundreds to thousands. I know for a fact that my parents would force me to see a shrink if I bought one XD

I would pay top dollar for a kinky girl all dressed up like rainbow dash and then we could perform the never before trick the sonic rain bang lol

See what I did there

But in reality I would want a real rainbow dash because I just love dashy

Edited by Rainbow Dash 1992

I would pay top dollar for a kinky girl all dressed up like rainbow dash and then we could perform the never before trick the sonic rain bang lol

See what I did there

But in reality I would want a real rainbow dash because I just love dashy

lolwut

• Brohoof 1